Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

P.A.N.S.Y

Half an hour later, I and Ani had said our bye’s to Johnny and Kelsey, and got into Franks’ car, so he could take us back home. The boot was filled with all my stuff, and presents that I’d received. We’d look over them later.

I rushed inside my house; I and Ani clutching bags full of my presents and clothes that had been abandoned at Frank’s place before. We ran up to my room, and dumped everything onto my bed. I quickly pushed out of my room, locking the door behind her.
“Hey! Open up!” Ani complained, banging on the door. I grinned, chuckling.
“Nope, I got stuff to do!” She huffed from the other side of the door, and I heard her saunter off to her bedroom which one door down.
I quickly dived down to my dresser, where I kept all my magazines in a draw, and started to rifle through them, and finally pulled out the instrument one that I remembered Frank flicking through a few weeks ago. I flipped through it, and landed on a page that had a big, red circle drawn around a guitar.
It was an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom guitar, and you could get it in Ebony or an Alpine White finish. I knew he’d like the alpine white one; he was a junkie for white guitars. The neck was mahogany with 22 frets, and 24k gold hardware.
It was simply beautiful.
My eyes skimmed the page, landing on the price. 906 pounds and I’d have to pay an extra 4 pounds for the delivery. That seemed really weird, but I wasn’t complaining. The best for my little Frankie, after all, he got me a ticket to New
Jersey! I quickly dialed the number, and ordered it in the alpine white finish. The customer advisor assured me that it’ll be at mine in four days, which was perfect. That gave me two days to sort it out and decide how I’m going to give it to him.

About two hours later, I was messing around in my room when I found some silver, glittery alphabet stickers. I vaguely remember buying them for the hell of it with Rhea, because she wanted some gold letters for some sort of coursework and I thought the big, silver letters were pretty looking.
It was then that the idea struck me, and I flicked through the big pack, pulling out the A, N, P, S and Y. I laid them out on my dresser, and re-arranged them.

P.A.N.S.Y
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to say, that I want you guys to check this out.
And also, this.
There is a link on the word beautiful.
It’s a picture of Pansy =]
xo