Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

This Couldn't Be Happening.

Not very long later, it must have been about 3:30pm, everyone had been at least tipsy. I was actually very drunk, and was a little bit of a mess. I couldn’t really handle my drink very well, but well enough.
Me and Frank were sitting around, occasionally shouting out lyrics to the songs that were playing. Frank went to go get us more drinks, while Sydney came up to me.
“Sahh-zeeyy!” she slurred, giggling and plopping down on the sofa next to me. I grinned at her, waving.
“Syd-neeey! My baby!” I cried, attacking her in a hug. She giggled again, hugging me back. Frank came then, handing me my beer and smiling at Sydney. Jake stumbled over, and sat next to Frank.
“Frankie! Happy Birthday, man,” he shrieked, slapping him on the back. Frank just grinned back, mumbling a “Thanks, man.”
“SAZZY, LET’S GO AND DANCE!”
I grinned drunkenly at Sydney, taking up her offer. We weaved our way through the huge crowd, and started to dance in the middle of it.

Twenty minutes later, a panic-stricken Katie ran up to us.
“Sazzy! Oh my god, have you seen Frank?!”
My head started to swim. It felt like all the alcohol in my system had suddenly drained out of my body, making me completely sober.
I was fucking scared.
“W-What…? No!” I panicked, my hands rushing up to my face. I scratched at my head, biting my nails on my other hand. Syd pulled at my arms, wrapping her own around me.
“I saw Jake, and he-he-” Katie burst into sobs, her hands wiping at her eyes.
“Katie! What happened?!
“Jake, h-he…” I cut her off, placing my hand on her shoulder. The music was still pumping, and everything around me seemed surreal. This couldn’t be happening.
“I left Frank with Jake…” I mumbled, feeling Sydney’s arm tightening around me.
I heard a slight whisper of a voice, barely able to hear Katie’s voice over the deafening music.
“I think Jake drugged Frank.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I only got ONE comment for the last chapter! Where are all my dedicated commenters?!
And SHAME ON YOU, silent readers! You should be commenting and making my day… It takes… about five seconds?

Dedicated to eww.x because she’s the only one that commented. I love her for it =)

Ohh, and I want you guys to check this out.
Also… Like the new banner? Made by Ani, my little sister.