Stripes In The Devil

Chaptah Fifteen: "Everyone Deserves The Flames"

The pain was excruciating, comparable to child birth. Actually it was just a painful day all together. Whenever my friends are around I have always been crazy but not this bad. I lay on the table with a fresh new ring in my lip completing my snake bites and a tattoo gun to my left hip.

It was Tuesday, the second full day of the girls’ stay. I had got a wild hair after work and dragged the girls over to the tattoo parlor where Aaron gotten his last one done. The idea for my next tattoo was one that I had thought of a long time ago. Sara and Kirsten were also getting the tattoo. We each kissed two pieces of paper leaving a lipstick mark. The tattoo artist, Dan, was now tattooing Sara’s lip mark on my left hip bone and tomorrow would be doing Kirsten’s lips on my right hip. The other girls were getting there’s done too by other guys.

When the lips were done I pulled on a loose black skirt that was full of tulle and lace. I suppose I should have warned the girls to bring something loose because all they had to wear was their tight jeans that pulled uncomfortably at the bandage. I had experienced the same thing when I got the tat on my lower back.

We got back to the apartment and Sara got out her hair cutting supplies and gave me a haircut. She trimmed everything and since my hair was already really chunky she brought the layers up enough for me to do a crazy Mohawk in the center. It looked smokin’. Now Sara wasn’t the best at coloring hair, our friend Chris was way better, but she gave it a shot anyway. When se was done my hair looked great in a dark plum color.

After styling my hair with my amazing new Mohawk at the tip I grinned at Sara. “Babe these” I gestured to my mouth and my hip “made me officially poor.” Sara knew what I was thinking. We walked in to my room and grabbed mine and her acoustic guitars and my bass. Within about 15 minutes the three of us were sitting on the side of the street, guitar cases lying open in front of us doing an acoustic set.

(A/N: sorry this is really short guys but I typed this during school and didn't have enough time for more)