One Shots

My Angel - Gerard Way

Dear Anna

I hope you get this letter before it's too late for you to return it and I hope you don't see my messy writing on the envelope and damn it straight to the bin like I guess you did with my other letters.

But I promise you this is my last letter to you.

I wanted to say sorry for everything I did, everything I said, every memory we made and I know you chose to forget. But I can't forget it all Anna. I said things I regret so much that day Anna, and walking out on you was one of the worst decisions i've ever made.

I know you felt alone all those times I left you to go and tour with the band and the guys, but at the time i thought it was all alright. I thought you understood that I was living my dream when I was out there with my closest friends, and when I came back to you my life was complete, i had everything i wanted.

I wish everything could go back to exactly how it was last summer, when we had everyone round for that Barbeque and played truth or dare and you sat on my lap and we laughed all night. You were always my angel, the one who was always there for me, who helped me through and picked me up again afterwards if need be.

Its been six months since that day Anna, when the last date of our tour was cancelled so I decided to surprise you by coming home early and not telling you. I guess up until now I always blamed you for what happened.

I always thought it was purely your fault that we broke apart along with my heart that day. But I can see it from your eyes now. You were lonely and needed someone there for you while I wasn't and I never saw that before. So it was my fault. My fault I was so selfish to leave you alone for all that time.

So like I said, this is my last letter to you my angel, and I hope you will someday forgive me.

Gerard Way

x
♠ ♠ ♠
My first one shot!
Hope everyone likes

x