Status: In Progress

Family

Rache und Lügen

Happy, Chibs and Tig found two of Darby's men in a run down trailer park cooking meth just outside of Charming that night.

Happy set the place ablaze with a couple Molotov cocktails killing at least three members after Chibs and Tig take two of Darby's men for questioning. They knock the two men out by using the butts of their guns and toss them into the van before the cops show up. Of course Darby is nowhere to be seen.

They take the two men back to Teller-Morrow and hang them both on engine mounts by their arms before Happy has his Brothers spray them awake with the power hose. The strategy being to have them both awake while the other one is tortured to see who cracks first.

Chibs sits back on guard duty while Tig and Happy get to work.

“Ok big man, why did Darby have you attack our president’s little sister?” Tig asks as happy plays with a large metal hammer in front of him.

“Go to Hell!” The larger of the two men yells just before Happy takes a hard swing at his friend's left knee with the hammer.

“What was that?”

“I don't know shit asshole!” The tall nord screams at Tig while the other man cries in pain.

Growing irritated, Happy takes another swing, this time the other knee of the smaller man.

“Darby saw Jax selling drugs. He thinks you guys are dealing now and he wanted his turf back.” The smaller of the two men yells as Happy was mid swing.

Tig raises his gun and shoots the larger captive in the head as he tells the other off for ratting.

“Good boy. Happy, tell the little guy what he's won.” Tig bounces on the balls of his feet.

“An all expense paid trip to hell.” Happy smirks before using the hammer to smash in the smaller captive's skull.

“That was a good one man.” Tig chuckles.

“I thought so.”
-
Happy and Tig get rid of the bodies, throwing them in an alley in downtown and making it look like Darby took out his own men. They typically don't leave bodies in their home turf, but drastic times call for drastic measures. They want Darby to suffer and if they have to frame him, so be it.

While the other two are out Chibs gives Jax the lowdown on what happened at the trailer park and interrogation.

“I was selling the clinic the rest of those HIV meds we got from that backwoods lady. Any idiot, including Darby, could have figured that out. I wasn't dealing shit!” Jax slams his hands down on the redwood table. “He nearly killed my sister for that?”

All Chibs can do is nod not exactly believing the younger man.

When they come out of Chapel a few minutes later Aislin is asleep on one of the many couches near the pool tables. She had been too afraid to leave the compound with her mother.

“Why don't you go on home Doll?” Jax smirks at the girl perched on the arm of the couch. One of their trusted regular girls had been watching over Aislin to make sure nobody messed with her in the clubhouse.

Jax shakes his sister awake and holds out his hand to help her up but she groans in pain and shakes her head no.

“Come on Aislin, we're going to my house.” Jax has at least one weapon in every room of his home ever since Tara's death. Jax has gone a bit crazy and everyone can see it. “Let's go!” He quickly grows impatient with his younger sister.

“I'll watch after her Jackie-boy. I don't think Little Sister could ride on the back of the bike in the state she's in. She's hurt pretty bad, brother.” Chibs intervenes between the siblings before the Teller's Irish temper rears it's ugly head. In some ways Jax reminds Chibs of Clay.

“Fine, just don't leave the compound Aislin.” Jax orders walking away.

“What happened to my brother, Fillip? He's acting so bipolar.” Aislin sighs once Jax slams the exit door.

“It's getting late love.” Chibs stands there with his hands in his leather jacket and sighs, but doesn't answer her question.

A few minutes later Chibs finally coaxes Aislin to sleep in a bed in the dorm room right next to his instead of the couch in the clubhouse. Already having a prospect bring her bags to the room for her.

“Thank you for everything Fillip. Will you thank Tigger and the scary snake guy for me?” She yawns.

“Scary snake guy? You mean Happy?” Chibs chuckles at Aislin's description of the club's new SAA.

“He doesn't look happy.” Aislin mumbles tiredly as she carefully gets situated in bed while Chibs sits down on the foot board of the bed.

“Aye love, he doesn't but that's his name. He's not such a bad guy once you get to know him. Transferred in from Tacoma after you left, and when Jackie took over he made me VP and Hap SAA. Juice came here a little while after Hap he's our new computer guy.”

“Congratulations on the promotion.”

“Thanks love.”

“Sometimes I wish you were my brother Fillip.” Aislin has said the very same thing to Chibs many times before when she was a little girl.

“The way I see it, you've always been my little sister. Get some sleep, we've got a big day in the morning.”
-
Gemma only pays attention to her daughter when its convenient for her because she ever wanted a daughter. Jax is usually off somewhere with a croweater, or doing something that will ultimately get her or the club hurt. Only remorseful when he actually sees the backlash. Much like what made Aislin come back home. When Clay was alive he only paid attention to his step daughter when Gemma wasn't around. Clay would never touch her sexually, no, he would just knock her around and later blame Aislin for being clumsy. Needless to say Aislin has always hated Clay Morrow and she did not come back for the funeral. Much to Gemma's distaste.

The only person that knew about Clay is Chibs. He never let Aislin out of his sights when Clay was around. Chibs would always make up excuses to keep his little friend around him helping in the garage, out on a tow, or going out on food runs with him. He never let Clay lay a hand on the young girl while he was around.

It is also part of the reason Aislin trusts Chibs with her life and loves him like a brother.
-
In the morning Aislin was intrusted to another girl, this time it's Bobby's daughter Lizzie. She is Bobby's only daughter and from his second marriage.

The girl had been cooking breakfast for the guys that stayed the night. The croweaters having refused to help or are simply still sleeping.

“Y-you just stay right there darlin, I've got it all covered. Would you like a-anything to drink?” Lizzie asks as she helps Aislin take a seat on the stool next to the kitchen island while Chibs takes his leave.

Chibs had told Aislin privately that she was lucky Lizzie was the one up and making breakfast. She's the only girl staying at the compound that can cook and she doesn't dress like a stripper. Sometimes she will slip Chibs a delicacy from home when he stays behind.

“I can get it.” Aislin smiles as she moves to get back up.

“You just stay put, I saw you wincing when Chibs brought you in here.” Lizzie frowns, pouring Aislin a cup of orange juice. She then holds out a pill that she had waiting on the counter.

Aislin thanks her quietly before taking the pill and downing a third of the orange juice.

A few minutes later Lizzie sends Aislin to the bar as she walks behind the younger woman with a large tray of plates and silverware.

“Take a seat at the bar and grab a plate, the guys will be up any minute.”

“Do you always make them breakfast?” Aislin asks as Lizzie walks back into the kitchen to retrieve the tray of biscuits and pot of gravy.

“Aye, she is just as bad as Bobby, always in the kitchen with their noses in a cookbook when they aren't up to shenanigans.” Chibs chuckles a little when Aislin nearly jumps.

“Don't be scaring my new friend!” Lizzie scolds as she walks up with a heavy tray, placing it on the counter.

Aislin giggles a little as she tisks Chibs while Lizzie situates the bar with breakfast.

“Oh you love me and ya know it!” Chibs smirks grabbing himself and Aislin a plate while a blushing Lizzie retreats back into the kitchen telling them to enjoy breakfast.

“Hey Pussycat did you make all this?” Tig asks as he walks up, eying the spread like a starving man.

“No Lizzie did but she went back into the kitchen for something.” Aislin points before eating a spoonful of the homemade gravy.

Tig nods before hopping over an empty section of the bar and waltzing into the kitchen.

“TIGGER PUT ME DOWN!” Lizzie's shout makes everyone laugh as they make their way up to the bar for breakfast.

“Are they always like that?” Aislin holds her side as she laughs when Tig carries a flailing Lizzie over his shoulder up to the bar. Planting her on the top of it before grabbing his own breakfast.

“Those two idiots are like best buddies or some shit. Like you and Chibs only with more trouble.” Bobby grumbles taking a seat next to Chibs. “Looks good baby girl.” Bobby smiles as he takes a large helping.

“The fact that they are friends scares me.” Aislin's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

“Hey I still don't approve of The Jelly Bean!” Lizzie mock pouts from her seat on the bar. Tig had taken Lizzie to The Jelly Bean for her 21st birthday, it was more a present for him than anything, that was a couple years ago.
-
Aislin keeps Lizzie company for the rest of the day while the guys work in the garage.

After lunch she is sitting on the kitchen counter while Lizzie cleans the floor.

“Don't p-pay attention to the skank-patrol.” Lizzie can't help the stutters when she's nervous.

Before Aislin can figure out what Lizzie means by this they can hear a couple croweaters talking as they make their way into the kitchen.

“Oops missed a spot.” One of them giggles and pours orange juice on the floor. Lizzie grabs paper towel and cleans the puddle immediately without a word while Aislin sits on the counter stunned.

“Why is the new bitch on the counter? Honey you don't get those kinds of privileges yet.”

“If you d-didn't help make breakfast and d-don't have a patch on your back, or a crow you d-don't deserve it. Go b-buy something downtown.” Lizzie sneers at the two croweaters as they deliberately make a mess.

“Says who? Shy little L-l-l-lizzie Munson? HA!”

“Says me. Now get the fuck out.” Chibs says quietly from the doorway as he and Happy look on. Happy giving the croweaters a glare reserved only for his enemies.

“But we worked up such an appetite with Tig last night.” The one that poured orange juice pouts.

“Then you shouldn't have made a mess, and you should have helped cook.” Aislin sits up a little straighter as she speaks now that Happy is in the room.

“Listen here new girl, you'll never get a crow a..” The steps toward Aislin but she's stopped short by Lizzie's hand around her neck.

“She isn't a croweater you daft little dunderhead. She's a Teller so show some respect. You don't respect me, that's fine I'm used to it but you will respect Aislin Teller.” Lizzie backs the girl past Chibs and Happy throwing her out of the room. Her friend runs after her when the two men point to the door.

“Someone has been hanging around Chibs too much, daft dunderhead.” Happy chuckles and pulls himself up to sit on the counter next to Aislin.

“Isnae such a bad thing. I didn't hear any stutterin' either.” Chibs puts his arm around Lizzie's shoulders and kisses her temple.

“She pissed me off!” Those two croweaters are always messing with Bobby's daughter but neither Chibs nor Happy know why.

“Why don't you two come to the shooting range with us?” Happy suggests absentmindedly swinging his legs like a nervous teenager.

“I can't shoot right now, but I'll go to keep you guys company.” Aislin smiles. Screw staying at the compound! Especially when she'll get a chance to go out with them.

“Excellent!” Happy puts his arm around Aislin, giving her a side hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!