Status: In Progress

Family

Los Lazos Que Unen

“Why are we still on the compound? Awe man I wish we could have gone to a real range.” Aislin almost whines as Happy and Chibs escort Lizzie and herself out back where the croweaters park.

“We aren't using paper targets Princess.” Is Happy's only response as he stops at a picnic table to get the guns they'll be using ready. Chibs joins him and takes his knives out of their holsters.

“You aren't using people, are you?” Aislin eyes the man suspiciously. Not even phased that she thinks such a thing could be possible.

“No Lass, we're usin' cars.” Chibs rolls his eyes before testing the sharpness of a blade.

“This isn't where we put the junkers. These are t-the croweater's c-cars.” Lizzie slowly puts two and two together.

“Right in one!” Happy actually chuckles. He's putting silencers on the guns they'll be using so the sheriff's department doesn't come running when someone reports gunshots.

“Aye.”

“T-this is going to be fun.” Lizzie has been dying to get some revenge on those girls. She has been teased and taunted for years without any reason why.

“That's my girl!” Chibs smirks handing Lizzie one of his throwing knives. He shows her how to hold the knife and helps her throw a couple at a tire before letting her try one on her own.

“That was bea-u-tiful!” He cheers when she pops the other tire in one throw and retrieves the knives for him.

Happy takes a few shots at another set of tires a few car lengths away from Chibs and Lizzie before busting out a rear window. He then hands Aislin a crowbar and motions towards the two vehicles. It doesn't take too much force to do some damage with a crowbar so its perfect for Aislin since she needs to be careful of her ribs on one side.

Aislin uses the crowbar to bust both car's windshields to pieces.

“Nice job Princess!” Happy nods in approval.

“What the fuck?” Jax yells making them all freeze. “We are supposed to be at table in a few minutes and you two idiots are out here pretending to be Gemma? Aislin get the fuck inside before anyone sees you.” He's so angry they can practically see the steam coming out of Jax's ears.

Happy and Chibs grab their gear and begin to walk away grumbling to each other as they go.

“Goddamn it Munson I thought I told you to keep her out of trouble. You are just as big a fuck up as your father.” Before Lizzie knows what's coming Jax is next to her and backhands her across the face on each side, his rings tearing into her cheeks. “Stay away from my sister from now on.” He spits at her shoes before jerking like he's going to attack her again, making her run like hell.

Chibs and Happy yelling after her as she passes them.

“You don't have to be such a fucking prick Jackson Micheal Teller! I never thought I would see you turn into Clay! Hit first, question later.” Aislin yells out stomping her way over to her brother.

Jax is in Aislin's face in a few short strides, barely an inch from Aislin's face when he speaks. “Do what you've been told for once Aislin. If you weren't such a fucking idiot, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.” He puts his hands on her shoulders and shakes her pretty hard.

“Oi Jackie-boy stop, you'll hurt her!” Chibs yells as he runs back over to get in between the siblings, already too late to help the other girl. Jax lets go of his sister and Aislin is immediately pulled to Chibs' side. “Do you have any idea what you've done son?” Chibs seethes.

“I told her not to let my sister get into trouble. What does she do? SHE FUCKING LETS MY SISTER VANDALIZE SHIT!”

“IT WASN'T HER IDEA DICKHEAD!” Aislin screams, stepping away from Chibs to get into her brother's face.

“Don't try to take the blame Aislin, I know it wasn't your idea. My decision stands stay away from each other, she isn't to be trusted anymore.”
-
It has been over six months since Aislin has been able to talk to Lizzie and its all Jax's fault.

He scared her only female friend in the clubhouse into keeping her distance, not to mention the club's SAA hasn't talked to her since.

Jax has had Happy going on multiple runs and tasks for the club, keeping him on the road and far away from his sister. He didn't like the way the SAA was looking at Aislin.

Lizzie has become almost as silent and stealthy as Happy, cooking and cleaning around the compound without being noticed much at all. When she isn't cooking or cleaning she is in her room with the door locked, music up, and she's painting. Finding any excuse not to be in the same room as Aislin or Jax and she will not go to the Friday night parties.

The croweaters have even put a target on her back, which Jax undoubtedly had a hand in.

Right now Aislin has Lizzie cornered in the kitchen with Chibs.

“I c-c-can't go against J-J-Jax. I don't want to m-m-make things w-w-worse for my dad, and I don't want to g-g-get hurt again.” Lizzie's voice is pleading as she pours Chibs a bowl of homemade cock-a-leekie soup. He has been listening quietly to Aislin and Lizzie's conversation ready to jump in if needed.

Even though he is VP, Chibs had opted to stay behind and watch the clubhouse with Bobby while the others took a trip up to Indian Hills so she made a batch just for him. Chibs stayed knowing that no good will come of the visit, and Jax is still on Chibs' shit list. Chibs had been trying to get the two friends back together but it had always backfired somehow.

“But he isn't even here! Why are you so afraid of my brother?” Aislin keeps pressing her friend. She obviously won't give up without a fight.

“Why am I so afraid? H-h-he hit me! He's scarred m-my face for life Aislin. Nothing will ever b-be the same.” Lizzie sighs, wiping her tears on her apron. Jax's rings have left a couple different sized scars along both cheeks. Chibs did his best to clean and bandage the cuts but there were so many from Jax's rings they scarred anyway.

“Everyone with enough sense is afraid of your brother Darlin. You've been staying with Gemma so you have no idea right now.” Bobby sighs as he takes a seat on a stool by Chibs. Bobby had gotten into an altercation with Jax over him hitting Lizzie. They ended up in the Chibs' ring fighting it out, something Bobby hasn't done in many years due to his peaceful nature around the clubhouse.

Aislin crosses her arms and leans against the island waiting for Bobby to continue.

“He's changed since Tara, he's a lot colder and a lot less there. Just stay under his radar and you'll both be fine.” Bobby has always been the go-to for advice. “Ok give me some of that chicken soup, lets see what all the fuss is about young lady.” Bobby likes teasing his daughter about the special treatment she gives the VP.

How Chibs doesn't know that Bobby's daughter has the world's largest crush on the man is beyond him.

“Its not chicken soup Daddy, its cock-a-leekie.” Lizzie pours her father a bowl anyway.

“Yeah ok, chicken soup. The other sounds like a venereal disease.” Bobby teases once more before digging in himself. The whole interaction between father and daughter making Chibs and Aislin laugh a little.

“Jax will get over himself eventually and I want my friend back Why didn't you tell him it wasn't your idea anyway?” Aislin pouts taking a sip of her own bowl of soup. “This VD soup is actually good by the way.”

Chibs and Bobby nearly choke on their spoons.

“He didn't exactly give me a chance to speak and I'm not a rat. Now all you have to do is convince Hap to push back and our little rag tag band of hooligans will be complete.” Lizzie nudges Aislin in the side. Happy is loyal to a fault and usually will do whatever the club, or Jax, wants of him.

“Shit you are helping me right?”

“Don't tell me yer afraid of Happy!” Chibs chuckles.

“Hey Princess, guys, who is afraid of me?” Happy comes trudging in from the rain soaking wet with muddy boots. Happy wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow.

“Nobody ya big teddybear.” Bobby tosses Happy one of the freshly folded towels waiting by the door, while Aislin stands there like a fish out of water. “Go get into some dry clothes and Lizzie will fix you a bowl of soup.”

“How long do you think he was standing there?” Aislin finally speaks when Happy leaves the kitchen with another towel.

“With that man you'll never know.” Bobby laughs at the look Aislin gives him. “Ok I get it, I'm going. Thank you for lunch baby.” Bobby gets up to put his bowl in the sink and then kisses his daughter's temple before leaving the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!