Status: In Progress

Family

Carnaval Del Diablo

A few days before Halloween Jax meets with Alvarez at a bar while the others party at the clubhouse.

“What you are asking us to do could have dire consequences. Don't you remember what happened to Salazar and his old lady? My own son?” Alvarez sits back against the booth with his arms crossed.

“I realize that you and your men would be put at risk but I will do everything in my power not to let it come back to you when the deal is done. Make it look like the Niners and you won't have a problem. Don't fuck it up.”

Alvarez thinks about it for a moment before speaking. “We do this, our clubs call a truce. We forget any bad blood we have between us.”

“Done.”
-
Meanwhile at the party Aislin and Lizzie are playing pool with Happy and Chibs while Jax is out.

Most of the others are drinking or off with a croweater or two. Or three in Tig's case.

“What do you say we make it girls against guys this time? If we win you guys have to do something for us, if you win we do something for you.” Aislin obviously has something up her sleeves as she racks up the billiards. They had been playing on opposite teams for drinks earlier.

“Like what?” Chibs asks, leaning on his pool stick.

“Like if you win we have to do whatever you say for a week, not meaning sexual favors so get your heads out of the gutter.” Aislin smirks.

“And if you win?” Happy asks, mirroring Chibs' stance.

“When we win you both have to dress up with us on Halloween for Gemma's charity thing. We get to pick the outfits.”

“That sounds like a date.” Happy quirks an eyebrow at the girls. Chibs and Happy look at each other for a moment before Happy speaks for them both. “We're in Princess.”

“Awesome, you break Big Guy.” Aislin smirks as she stands next to Lizzie.

“What did you just get us into?” Lizzie whispers as Happy sinks two solid billiards.

“We'll win don't worry.”

“I don't want a pity date Aislin. This isn't right.”

“Gemma always told me never bet when you know you can't win. Besides, I have an idea and it isn't pity if they agreed.” Aislin stands up straighter and sticks her chest out while adjusting her tank top.

Happy lost his focus and sinks the cue ball.

“Hey no cheating!” Chibs reprimands her with a knowing look.

“Go get'm Tiger Lily.” Aislin just smiles and pushes Lizzie forward to take her turn first.

“Need help with that shot Sweetheart?” Chibs stands behind Lizzie, touching her shoulder, letting his hand linger downward while she leans into the table and takes aim. Though flustered she manages to sink a striped billiard into a corner pocket instead of two stripped in the opposite corner.

Lizzie blushes and moves away from the table.

“That was dirty Chibs. Low down and dirty.” Aislin scolds him as she walks up to take a shot at the two stripped billiards.

“I suppose, but I thought it was good.” Chibs chuckles before downing the rest of hit pint.

“You think that was dirty Princess?” Happy walks closer to Aislin as she lines up her shot.

“It was! He's like her kryptonite or something.” A little spooked, Aislin stands up straight and looks over her shoulder.

“Mhmm.” Happy leans down putting his arms around Aislin and ghosts his lips against her shoulder. “Aren't you supposed to be shooting?”

“Guys.. The game..” Chibs warns them after a moment. Trying not to laugh at Lizzie who is trying her best to look anywhere but at them.

“Right, sorry.” Happy clears his throat and lets Aislin go so she can take her turn.

“When you guys get tired of playing with little girls come find us for some real fun. ” A few bleach blonde croweaters saunter over, the one in the middle speaking.

“Go away we're in the middle of a game and you aren't invited.” Aislin scowls at the three skanks.

“Was I talking to you?”

“Ok girls move along.” Chibs interrupts before they can start a fight, absentmindedly taking Lizzie's hand before stepping in front of her.

“The offer stands baby. Come find us when you and the big guy over there are done playing with Helpless and Ugly.”

“Listen here Skankasaurus we were playing a nice game of pool before you got here, move along or I'll move you. Your services, however limited they are, aren't needed here.” Aislin steps away from Happy and the table with the pool stick in her hands.

Before Aislin can say anything more the three croweaters leave in a hurry. Happy had given them a dark look as he moved to Aislin's side. Making her think that she was the one that made the girls run.

“I don't feel so well, I think that I'm going to call it a night.” Lizzie frowns as she lets go of Chibs' hand.

“Don't let those hoors get to ya. Show them they don't matter!” Chibs protests grabbing her hand before she turns toward the dorms. “Please don't leave me yet.”

Happy and Aislin join in after noticing that there is a problem with Lizzie.

“Don't leave because that is what they want. You can handle the croweaters, I've watched you do it before.” Aislin grabs Lizzie into a hug.

“Who's turn is it to shoot?” Lizzie sighs which makes the other three cheer.

“That's my girl!” Chibs grabs Lizzie by the hips and lifts her up to swing her around once earning hoots and hollers from some of the members.

“Its your turn Princess.” Happy chuckles at the clueless look Aislin gives him.

Aislin takes her shot uninterrupted this time and sinks both billiards she had targeted earlier.

When it is just the 8 ball left it is finally Aislin's turn again.

“Eight ball, corner pocket.” She says making it official. She shoots the cue to bounce off the side and hit the eight ball, sending it right into the corner pocket she wanted. She jumps up yelling “We won!”

“I don't do tights Princess.” Happy chuckles before putting his arm around her shoulders.

“Aye no tights for me either Sweetheart.”

“There goes my childhood fantasy of seeing the guys dress up as Robin Hood: Men In Tights.” Lizzie mock sighs.

“What the hell is that?” Happy asks with a quirked eyebrow.
-
Aislin and Lizzie have been looking in Lodi for Halloween costumes that the guys would approve of wearing that night. Gemma had sent them to get costumes for some samcro members and some things she had forgotten.

They hadn't been able to get away from Charming until then because Jax was watching their every move. Making sure they were still following his orders.

Since Jax wasn't around when they left the girls were able to take the same car and a prospect to help carry all of the items Gemma thought they needed.

“I found the ones you and Chibs need to wear!” Aislin calls from a few costume racks over.

“Good because I found yours and Happy's!” Lizzie calls back laughing as she grabs them to show her. “Look a sexy pirate and a pirate captain.”

“He's going to be an angry pirate?” The prospect eyes the costume wearily.

“I'm going to tell him you said that.” Aislin giggles when the prospect goes a ghostly white.

“I'm kidding, maybe. Lizzie you and Chibs need to wear these costumes, they are perfect!” Aislin holds up costumes for Beauty and The Beast.
-
When the girls get back Jax is still nowhere to be seen so they unload the car with in peace with the prospect that road with them.

“Put the dunk tank in the corner.” Gemma has been directing two prospects and Juice where to put things for an hour. Doing last minute changes to the parking lot of Teller Morrow Automotive that she has converted into a large Halloween party for one of her many charities.

“Mom everything looks perfect, you need to get into your costume before people start coming.” Aislin practically shoves the costume at her that she and Lizzie picked out, turning her in the direction of Gemma's office.

“Ok I can take a hint ladies.” The girls had gotten her a Maleficent costume, complete with horns.

“Juice do you and Dee have your costumes all figured out or were you on our list?” Aislin turns her attention to the baby-faced man with a mohawk.

“We are dressing as Peter Pan and Wendy.” Juice smiles.

“Brave man, you know that involves green tights right?” Aislin chuckles, nudging Lizzie.

“I figure I'm secure enough in my manliness that I can wear them for my Old Lady if she wants me to.”

“Brave man. Give this costume to my brother, we have to go get ready.” Aislin drags Lizzie to her dorm room. On their way to Lizzie's room they stop by Happy's dorm to drop his costume off, and Chibs' doing the same.

“Happy is going to flip out when he sees you in this costume.” Lizzie giggles as she helps Aislin with the curling iron. The costume consists of fishnets, a layered ruffle mini skirt, crop top pirate blouse, and a corset vest. Aislin is adding a SAMCRO bandana as a headband instead of a pirate hat or scarf.

“Yep, he's going to flip out.”

“I know!” Aislin giggles along with her. Nearly getting burned by the curling iron in the process.

When Lizzie is done with Aislin's hair she does her makeup; smokey eyes, pink cheeks and vibrant red lips complete the costume.

“Ok Miss Disney Princess, chair. Now.” Aislin hops out of the chair and points to it with her other hand on her hip. Lizzie rolls her eyes but complies and takes a seat. Lizzie is wearing the adult short version of Belle's yellow ball gown.

Aislin leaves Lizzie's hair half up with soft curls and does subtle makeup.
-
Chibs is the first to emerge from his dorm room so he knocks on Lizzie's door expecting to find her there but Aislin insisted on answering it for her. She doesn't want Chibs to see her yet so she closes the door behind herself.

“Don't give me that look Fillip I found the costumes. I could have given you the one with the full furry face mask and gloves but instead of being a total bitch, I got you just a suit and top hat. If anyone needs to be a friggin' Princess and have a Prince Charming tonight it's her. I know you like her so just cooperate please!” Aislin scolds Chibs for giving her the death glare.

“I feel like I'm in a monkey suit.”

“It'll be worth it.” Aislin practically sings.

“Dude you look...” The rest of Happy's comment is cut off when Aislin gives him a look. “You look good man.”

“Why couldn't we be pirates with you?” Chibs whines.

“Hey I love my costume.” Happy just wraps his arms around Aislin's shoulders.

“Weren't you listening you big idiot?” Aislin smacks Chibs upside his head softly. “Be your charming self and I won't have to kill you.”

Lizzie opens the door a crack, “Can I come out yet?”

“Fine, ok, ruin my plan for a grand entrance.” Aislin teases as she steps aside, pulling Happy with her.

Lizzie slowly opens the door and steps out looking down at her feet as the door shuts behind her.

“Beautiful.” Chibs is nearly struck dumb as she looks up. “Shall we go m'lady?” Chibs raises his elbow for Lizzie to take. Happy and Aislin following their lead as they make their way outside.

“Beware the zombie biker.” Chibs can't help himself as he notices what the girls got Jax to wear. The club president is wearing a full Walking Dead zombie costume.

“You ladies are vicious, I love it.” Happy nearly falls over when he can't stop laughing.

“You haven't seen Gemma's costume yet.” Aislin smirks almost victoriously.

“A lot of different clubs are here so you two should stick close to us tonight. I don't really give a fuck what the zombie wants tonight.” Happy once again wraps his arm around Aislin's shoulders as they walk with Chibs and Lizzie. They walk around the parking lot looking at all of the games socializing here and there.

“Girls really?” Gemma catches the group before they pass her candy apple booth.

“It was the only one left.” Aislin lies.

“I'm sure.” Gemma folds her arms under her chest. “By the way Lizzie I've put some of your paintings up for silent auction.”
“W-what? Gemma I didn't know a-anything a-about that.”

“Come on kiddo its for charity and you haven't sold a painting in a while. It'll be good for you and my charity.”

“Y-yes Ma'am.”

“What the fuck is Chucky doing?” Chibs points over to the dunk tank where Chucky had just been getting back onto the platform.

“We gave Chuckles a Captain Hook costume.” Lizzie tells him softly.

“You girls really are vicious. I kinda like it.” Chibs chuckles, patting Lizzie's hand that has resting in the crook of his elbow. “What do you say we win our little masterminds something?” Chibs directs his question to Happy who is still watching Chucky get dunked.

“Oh we want a prize!” Aislin claps and saunters over to the booth to a nervous Ratboy.

“Come on over here ladies and play with my balls!” Ratboy, who the girls dressed as Snidely Whiplash, calls out holding up some baseballs people are using to knock down beer cans for prizes.

“Rat don't say that shit.” Chibs smacks Ratboy upside his head and takes the baseballs from him after slapping down two dollars for both Happy and himself to play. After throwing all the baseballs they had been given, and hitting his targets, Ratboy hands both Sons fuzzy toy roses which they give to their respective dates.

“Guys, guys, guys look at Bobby!” Happy is boucing on the balls of his feet as he points to the

The girls had dressed Bobby Elvis up as Rocky as a subtle 'fuck you' to Jax.

“Look what Skanks-R-Us brought in.” Aislin says as they all watch several croweaters waltz into the fundraiser in their usual barely clothed state. They were supposed to be there helping Gemma with the booths she had already set up.

“How is that even a costume? It isn't any different from their everyday look.” Lizzie rolls her eyes secretly hoping like hell the croweaters leave them all alone for one night.

“Don't pay any mind to them Sweetheart, you've both got us wrapped around your pinkies. Ya sneaky little dolls.” Chibs wraps his arm around Lizzie's shoulders, kissing her temple.

Chibs rolls his eyes when Aislin lets out an “awwwwww!”

“Mary mother of God.” Chibs finally notices Tig. The girls had given him a priest costume.

By the end of the night Gemma enlists the help of Chibs and Happy for the silent auction results. They leave the girls in the back of the audience near Bobby and Tig thinking that if anything were to happen those two would get them out safely.

They didn't anticipate the girls leaving to the bathroom.

“Hey girls, nice party.” Charity, one of the new hang-arounds, says as she blocks their exit from the ladies bathroom. “Come on in Marcus.” She knocks on the door calling to someone on the outside.

“Hello ladies.” Marcus Alvarez waltzes inside with his gun lowered.

“What do you want Alvarez?” Aislin is positively seething.

“You two need to come with me without making a fuss, or I'll have to knock you out and drag you. Your choice.” He holsters his gun.

“Like hell we'll go with you.” Aislin stands up straight with her arms crossed. Scowling at the president of the Mayans.

“What a pity. Charity go get the others.” Alvarez sighs, leaning against the wall by the door. Effectively blocking their only exit after Charity leaves.

“Run when I tell you to.” Lizzie whispers as quietly as she can. Aislin looks at the girl like she's grown another head.

“We'll go with you peacefully.” Lizzie walks over to the Mayans leader with her head bowed.

“Lizzie what the fuck?” Aislin yells at her not understanding.

“He's going to kill us either way, we might as well not make it here. We can't do that to the club.”

“She's right you know.” Alvarez has the decency to frown. “Walk with me out the back way and don't do anything stupid.” Alvarez opens the door for the girls to walk out and follows behind them.

They walk quietly to the back lot where the Mayans have a van running when Lizzie pushes Alvarez down to the blacktop yelling for Aislin to run.

Aislin hesitates to make a run for it but when two Mayans jump out and grab Lizzie, knocking her out with the butt of a gun, pulling her into the back she runs as fast as she can. Dodging between parked cars as she makes her way back to the party to find Happy and Chibs.

“Don't shoot she wasn't supposed to be killed.” Alvarez orders before the driver peels out of the parking lot.

Lizzie wakes up inside the van when the Mayans are half way back to their home.

“Did Jax pay you to kill me?” She asks holding her head trying to stop the throbbing.

“That stunt you pulled was brave Poco Cuchillo.”

“You think someone knifed me? Jax hit me. Try grande anillos!” Lizzie scoffs looking down at her now bare feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Tell us what ya'll think of the story and the new background! Say a big 'Thank you' to Day for that!