Status: In Progress

Family

Ghabhtar I An Ghréasáin

Aislin runs as fast as she can, dodging people and tripping over discarded trash. She makes it to the front of the auction and drags Happy off the makeshift stage making him drop one of Lizzie's paintings as Gemma calls out the winner.

“Stop! Where's the fire Princess?” Happy plants his feet firmly on the ground when they are safe and alone inside the clubhouse.

“The Mayans. Took her” Aislin is panicking and pacing back and forth in front of the very large, very angry SAA.

“What the fuck? You were supposed to stay together.” Happy grabs Aislin by the shoulders to steady her in front of him.

“Tig and Bobby were busy so Lizzie and I went to the ladies room by ourselves. We didn't think anything could happen in the ladies room!” Aislin starts to ramble but stops when the door swings open revealing an out of breath Chibs.

“Where is she?”

“Fuck.”

“Lets go into the chapel in case someone else comes in.” Happy ushers everyone into the other room and locks the door.

“Where. Is. She?” Chibs' accent is thick and angry. He knows something is up since Aislin was by herself.

“The Mayans were going to take us both. She distracted them in the back lot long enough for me to run for it. She actually tried to hurt Alvarez, the freakin' Mayans president! Funny thing is they didn't try to get me after that. No shots at all.”

The look on Chibs' face when he realizes that Aislin left Lizzie with the Mayans breaks her heart. The fact that Lizzie gave herself up to save her friend makes it worse.

“Bobby needs to know.” Aislin sends the boys to get cleaned up and into their regular clothes while she thinks of a plan.
-
Jax is still nowhere to be found and The Sons haven't heard anything more about Lizzie for days.

Bobby is beside himself with grief, drinking himself into oblivion while Chibs and Happy are formulating their own plan to get the girl back.

Tig nearly went rogue and went up to Oakland himself but Happy and Aislin calmed him down enough to make him realize just how stupid that would be.

Samcro has yet to receive any information about where Lizzie has been taken.
-
Since the screw up at the garage they have been holding her hostage and working with Jax to figure out what to do next. They had even chained her feet to the bed to make sure she wouldn't escape per Jax's request.

When her guard has enough of listening to Lizzie cry and beg to speak with their leader the guard knocks on the door and shouts “Get the boss.”

They've stopped talking in Spanish around her ever since she showed up their President in the van. What would be the point? She would know everything they were saying anyway.

A few minutes later Alvarez saunters through the door with his VP behind him.

“What do you want little girl?”

“Jax Teller will slaughter you and your club sooner or later when you aren't any use to him. I really hope you know what you've gotten this club into, Sir.” Lizzie sighs sadly. “The moment you didn't go after my friend I knew he was in on it. That is his sister. You targeted me because Jax holds a grudge against my father. He's the new king of SAMCRO with a a toddler's temper tantrum.”

The Mayan just stares at Lizzie. The more they thinks about it, the more Jax's story just doesn't add up.

This girl is nothing like the one he had described. Jax told them that he needed to get rid of one of their whores that had gotten into a pretty heavy drug addiction. That the girl in front of him stole money from Samcro.

During the last few days he has started to see Jax's story unravel.

“How do you know so much little girl?” Alvarez leans against the foot board of the bed.

“My father is a Bobby Munson, the club secretary and treasurer. I'll bet my life that Jax didn't tell you that. He probably said I worked at Diosa.” Lizzie sits down on the bed to rub her feet where the chains are cutting in.

“They know that you are a lying druggie whore. Don't you remember how you really got those scars, or were you still too strung out? The dealer you like to use cut you up for non-payment.” Jax steps inside the room with a dark look. He had been standing outside the room listening in. “You've stolen money from the club to pay off your habit.”

“You are full of shit Jackson Teller and I hope you rot in hell. If I'm such a druggie why am I not going through withdrawal right now? I would be having the worst Dts ever, you fucking idiot. You should know that because your ex-wife had a nasty habit with heroine. Or did you forget about Hairy Dog?” Lizzie struggles with her feet. Wanting desperately to get to Jax.

“She's crazy.” Jax shrugs as he looks directly at Lizzie but addressing the Mayan president.

“No le hagas dano a la nina.” Alvarez tells his Sargent At Arms while looking directly at Lizzie knowing that Jax doesn't know what he's saying.

Alvarez has some of his men take Jax to another room with promises of entertainment, but they lock him in a back room alone.
-
When Happy's pre-pay rings they all stare at it for a moment.

“Yeah?” He growls, his eyes widening when the person on the other end speaks. “Hang on.” He puts the phone on speaker and places it on the picnic table for the others to hear.

“I would like to return something that belongs to one of you.” The voice comes over loud and clear after Happy gives them the ok to speak.

“You kidnapped a member's daughter, man.” Tig sneers at the phone, cracking his knuckles. He's been walking around like a caged tiger since Chibs told him what happened, and Chibs hasn't been able to sleep.

“We want to correct our wrongdoing but you need to get here as soon as possible.”

“What's going on?” Chibs finally speaks now that there is a sliver of hope.

“Leave now, you know where our clubhouse is.” The Mayan ends the call and the line goes dead.

“Load up we're going to Oakland!” Chibs orders before running to the dorms for his pack. The others following his lead grabbing their gear too.

“Where the hell are you guys going?” Bobby slurs as Tig and Juice nearly bowl the man over in his drunken state.

“No time Brother, we're going to get our girl back.” Tig yells back as he skids to a halt when Happy throws him and Juice their motorcycle packs.

“She's dead.” Bobby stumbles his way to a nearby couch as the guys ignore him and keep running.

Chibs leads formation as VP, followed by Happy and Tig with Juice and a few of the other Sons following. They wanted numbers just in case things got heated but Aislin would NOT be left behind so at the very last moment Happy let her hop onto the back of his Dyna.

She had been struggling out of Gemma's hold watching the guys get ready to leave. Happy had finally called her over after noticing the struggle.

“You packin?” He asks over the loud engine, nodding in satisfaction when she yells the affirmative.

It takes a little over an hour for the Sons to hit Oakland. Aislin hoping to every God is available that it isn't an ambush, or that they were too late.

Another 15 minutes down the road they stop at the Mayan's clubhouse.

“Guys that's my brother's bike.” Aislin motions over to the modified Dyna sitting in a sea of ape-hangers. The motorcycle sticks out like a sore thumb. Happy makes sure Aislin knows to stay behind him at all times before they leave his bike. Juice sticks with him just in case while the others fan out.

“The fuck is he doing here?” Chibs throws his helmet to the ground ready to charge the building himself but Tig holds him back.

“Hang on a minute there might be a simple explanation.” Tig nearly rips the man's shirt he's fighting so hard against him.

“Yeah, sure.” Chibs struggles against his friend.

“Calm the fuck down. You don't know what you're saying Brother.”

The Mayans' president walks out of the front door with his crew following him before anyone else makes a move.

Chibs and the others automatically go for their guns but Alvarez holds up his hands to stop his men from going for theirs. He continues to walk forward while his men stay where they are.

“We called you in good faith. There was some miss-communication that needs to be addressed. We do not want an innocent's blood on our hands.” Alvarez steps forward until he is in front of Chibs. “She's been asking for you. Been giving Jax hell too.”

“Where is Jax?” Tig asks, letting go of Chibs' kutte.

“Where is she?” Chibs asks at the same time.

“There are some things you need to know first. The girl has been relatively unharmed, except for when we picked her up and I am very sorry about that. We didn't know that this was a set up.” He then tells The Sons everything he's learned. Everything that Lizzie had told him, what Jax had asked them to do, and the lies he told trying to get his way.

“Jax is a traitor? I can't believe this.” Tig and the others are in utter disbelief.

“He told you that she's one of the whores?” They can practically see the gears turning in Chibs' skull. The Scot wants blood and he wants it now.

“And a drug addict.” Juice just has to point out, which gets him a smack to the back of his head from Happy.

“She's a smart girl, has a lot of... Moxie. She actually tried to hurt me to let your girl run.” Alvarez then focuses on Happy and Aislin.

“Yeah and we're going to have a long talk about that when we get back.” Chibs almost chuckles, almost.

“My men are guarding Teller inside. We have him in a room down the hall from the girl. We've made the girl as comfortable as we could with Teller around. He has no idea what is going on yet. My men haven't let him touch her, I swear.” Alvarez explains before offering to lead the Sons to Lizzie and Jax.

They decided to keep Lizzie in her room in case any shots were fired or fights broke out, wanting to keep her safe.

“How do you want to do this VP?” Happy asks as he tries to calm his itchy trigger finger as he looks down the long hallway.

“We get my girl and then go in guns out, see what Jax does.” Chibs orders, following the Mayan do Lizzie's door.

Alvarez opens the door to reveal Lizzie sitting cross legged on the bed with her chin in her hands, the SAA having unchained her.

“Chibs!” She hops off the bed and runs into the VP's arms. Tig having relieved him of his gun for the moment.

“Sweetheart.” Chibs takes her face in his hands and kisses her gently. “Sweetheart don't do this to me again, you've given me gray hair.”

“You ok doll?” Tig asks as the couple breaks apart, Chibs getting his gun back.

“I'm ok Tigger.”

“Lets get this done boys.” Chibs readies his gun signaling the guys to make as much noise as possible.

“Guys in here!” Jax yells before they bust in the door with gusto.

“You alright Brother?” Chibs forces himself to ask Jax. The word brother having an odd taste now.

“Yeah man, they took us hostage at the party. Where have you guys been? How did she get out?” Jax is in his kutte, not his Halloween costume like Lizzie is. Strike one.

“Aye. Ok Jackie-boy.”

Lizzie just keeps quiet behind Chibs while Jax digs himself a grave.

“They wanted information from us about the club. They made me watch while they hurt Liz.” Strike two.

“Naw man I can't do this.” Tig whines, raising his gun back up and directing it at Jax. “If you were taken at the party why is your bike outside hidden in a sea of ape-hangers? Why aren't you still in that zombie shit?”

“Tiggy!”

“Nah man. Chibs I can't do it. I can't pretend that we don't know he's a traitor.” Tig bounces on the balls of his feet as he speaks.

“I'm not a traitor! I'm being set up. I'm telling you the truth here.”

“I call bullshit!”

“Maybe the ladies should leave so you fellas can do what you need to do. My wife and I will personally guarantee their safety.” Alvarez offers, directing his question to Chibs because he is the Sons VP.

“Go with him Sweetheart, you too Aislin. We have some business to attend to.” Chibs orders nodding to the man.

Alvarez ushers the two girls to the bar of the clubhouse where his wife is waiting with drinks and something hot to eat.

“We need to call a vote.” Happy is getting anxious, his cheek twitching as he speaks. His trigger finger itching.

“All in favor of Jackson Teller meeting Mr. Mayhem say aye.” Chibs turns to address his brothers while the Mayan's SAA grabs Jax when he starts to charge Chibs.

There isn't a 'nay' in the bunch but they are missing Bobby.

“It isn't unanimous you can't do this!” Jax protests as he struggles in the Mayan's hold.

“We're bending the rules to fit our needs Jackie-boy. Like you do.” Chibs snarls at the soon to be ex-president.

“The club will be nothing without me! None of you could ever run it better than me.”

“Let him go.” Chibs orders the man holding Jax in a bear hug. When the young man is out of the way the group open fires on Jax.

When he falls to the floor dead Happy steps forward and empties the rest of his clip into him. “Lying bitch.” He spits on the ground next to the body.

“Did ya get 'im?” Chibs asks with a raised eyebrow, making a mental note never to make his SAA angry.
-
They bury Jax deep in an unmarked grave in Oakland and tell the Mayans that they can chop Jax's motorcycle as payment for their silence on the matter. There will not be any retaliation either since they've made things right with the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bring on the comments!