Status: In Progress

Family

Baile

When the club returns from Oakland people cheer while the group lines their bikes up and dismount.

But of course “Where's Jax?” is the first thing out of Gemma's mouth. Not if everyone is whole. Not greeting her daughter. Not even seeing if Lizzie needs any medical attention.

“Nice to see you too, ma.” Aislin walks past her mother, hand in hand with Happy. The SAA not acknowledging Gemma.

“Did they take my son? Where is he?” Gemma grabs Chibs by his leather, jerking him away from Lizzie as they made their way to the clubhouse.

“Yeah, nice to see you too Gemma. I'm just fine thank you very much. I've just been at the spa for a couple days.” Lizzie's snippy remark gets a chuckle from Juice, who had been walking along side the couple.

Poor Lizzie had to ride on the back of Chibs' bike still wearing her Halloween costume and barefoot, though Tig gave her a hoodie he'd had stashed in his saddle bags.

Chibs brushes Gemma off with a sigh, removing her hands from his kutte before wrapping an arm around Lizzie's shoulders and ushering her inside with Juice.

Once they get inside the clubhouse Juice goes off to find Dee while Chibs takes Lizzie over to see her father at the bar.

“Daddy?” Lizzie says, touching his shoulder cautiously.

“Go away, you aren't real. My daughter is dead.” Bobby slurs, nearly knocking over a fresh bottle of scotch.

“No...” Lizzie takes her hand away as if she was burned. She chokes back a sob and looks to Chibs for help.

“Give him a minute. He just needs to sober up a bit Sweetheart.” Chibs leans a bit to kiss Lizzie on the forehead. The look on her face breaking his heart.

When Chucky looks over and notices Lizzie is on the verge of tears he scrambles over to the jukebox. As luck would have it the only Elvis song they have in the old thing is 'Are You Lonesome Tonight.'

It drifts through the air sweetly, giving the girl a glimmer of hope.

Chibs nods in appreciation at Chucky as Lizzie tries once more to get her father to look at her.

“Daddy don't you remember this song? You used to sing me to sleep every night with it. Don't you remember? Come on, don't you remember? It was the only way I could fall asleep after mom left us.” Lizzie tries to turn her father to look at her.

Bobby turns slowly and looks at his daughter through a slight drunken haze as she softly sings along with the jukebox.

“You came back! My baby.” He pulls her into a tight hug, somehow sobering up enough to realize that she really is there.

Not releasing his daughter just yet, Bobby uses one arm to grab Chibs' kutte and pull him into the hug.

“You brought my daughter back to me, thank you.” Bobby is almost in tears.

“Aye Bobby.” Chibs just stands there for a moment before hugging them both. He'll wait to tell Bobby what the price of his daughter's freedom was for now.

Aislin and Happy watch the exchange grinning like fools before retreating to his dorm room.

“Fucking finally. I was getting tired of them doing that weird 'I like you but I'm scared' shit.” Happy grumbles as he smacks Aislin on the butt while they walk to the dorms.

The guys all just want to unwind after everything they've been through the last couple of days. They'll deal with things tomorrow.

Juice ran off to his own home with Dee wanting to be home in his own house to relax.

While Tig grabbed the two nearest croweaters and is currently making out with them both in front of god and everyone on one of the many leather couches.

The others are either drinking, passed out, or with a croweater or two.

Gemma went home to sulk after none of “her boys” would give her the time of day.
-
Later that night while Lizzie is sleeping soundly Chibs quietly leaves her room to go find the croweater named Charity.

In the bar of the clubhouse he accidentally wakes Tig, who is between Charity and another girl. The girls don't even stir.

“The fuck you doin' out here?” Tig growls, fearing the worst.

“I have a bone to pick with Charity. Don't look at me like that Tigger, it ain't like that ya sick bastard.” Chibs gives the man a dirty look for even thinking that he would cheat on Lizzie. Those two have been dancing around getting together for months, yeah he'd screw that up... Not bloody likely!

“If it isn't like that, what is it like Brother?”

“She helped the Mayans ambush the girls.”

“Motherfu... Are you kidding me, get the fuck up!” Tig pushes the girl onto the floor abruptly and effectively waking her.

“Tiggy what the fuck?” Charity shrieks nearly waking the others.

Tig leans down and puts his hand over her mouth before she can.

“So what are we gonna do about it?”

“What would Jax do? Do the opposite of that.” Chibs shrugs.

“Oh man, ok, fine. Get your shit and get the fuck out. If I ever see your face around here again I'll bury you so deep that worms won't find you.” Tig takes his hand away from Charity's mouth and wipes it on his jeans like a 3rd grader afraid of cooties.

Charity scrambles to get her purse and get out the door after looking at Chibs to plead her case but receives nothing but a dark look and a nod to the door.

“Don't let the door hit ya, I don't want to wash bitch off of 'em!” Tig yells after her causing a few angry groans.
-
“Hap what are we?” Aislin asks as she draws invisible patterns on Happy's bare stomach while they lay in bed.

“I don't do labels Princess, I never wanted an Old Lady.” Happy sighs as he notices the instant shift in the girl's mood. You don't get the types of patches he has by constantly worrying about a girl back home so this is completely new to Happy. He's never kept anyone in his bed after a night of fun either.

“Ok Happy I get it.” Aislin forces herself to be content for now.

“I'll tell you what Princess, when you can tell me you love me I'll put a crow on you.” The words leave Happy's mouth before he can stop them. That may be the biggest commitment he would ever be able to give her.

“Do I get to pick it?”

“Nope, and I'm the only one that gets to touch you. That includes tattooing you Princess.”

“What about you with croweaters and sweetbutts? Since I have to be exclusive to you, I don't want to share either.”

“I thought you wanted to be exclusive!” Happy shifts to look at Aislin with a raised eyebrow.

“Of course I do. I'm just asking.”

“No girls beside you, I get it. Ok.” Happy could give her this. He hasn't so much as looked at another female in close to a year since Aislin has come home to Charming.

Of course they were moving fast, they all do, but in this life you had to. Nobody knows what tomorrow could bring. They could go to jail for the gun running, or be killed by rivals.

Anything could happen, Jax was proof of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for chapters! I need to know what y'all think.