Broken Hearts Can Be Mended...

Losin love

*Flashback*
“Frank Don’t You give me that bullshit. Your always doing this” Jamia screamed” I told you I don’t want you and Gerard to do all that fuckin shit on stage. Theres no point in it.”

“ Im sorry okay its just for the fans” I tried to reason.

“ I really just don’t give a damn Frank” And with that she closed her final suitcase and left”

I sat there to shocked to move, to breath. I could feel the steaming hot tears streaming down my face. I watched her leave, She walked my life as if we never had anything. The only woman Ive evered loved is gone for good.

*End of Flashback*
Its been 2 months since she left and I still feel nothing Im so fuckin numb. I cant help but feel as if no one really cares about me right now. The guys are suppose to be come around later on today so I thought Id clean up the house a little bit and make it at least desent. As I was finishing up the door bell rang. I hollered for whoever it was to come in.
That probally wasn’t the best idea Ive ever had. Next thing I knew I was on the fuckin floor. Yes I Frank Ireo had been tackled to the floor then non other than Gerard Way he’s so goin to pay for that. I was to lost in my own thoughts to realize what he had planned next as he started to tickle me.
“Damnit Gerard stop it” I gasped from lack of air.
He just laughed the fucker just laugh at me and said “Never, unless you say Gerards the sexiest guy on earth.”
God how I knew that was true but I instead screamed “Never!” Which wasn’t the best idea since he began tickling me mercilessly. I was laughing so hard I actually started to cry. I finally surrendered to and quote “Gerards the sexiest motherfucker on earth”

“Hey I don’t remember ‘motherfucker’being part of that” and with that I took it as my qui to run. I took off towards the front door only to crash into Bob. I quickly maneuvered him in front of me all the while laughing like a mad man. Gee finally gave up and we all sat down on the couch and watched the nightmare before Christmas.
All the guys left after it went off and leaving my house even more of a mess then it was before thanks to Mikey and Bob having a fuckin popcorn fight. asseholes.
Once me and Gerard were alone he breaks down cryin. Now that broke my fuckin heart. I embrace Gee into a hug and askin him whats wrong. He sniffles and says” Lyn Z kicked me out. She thinks I’m cheating on her because I’m out a lot with the band. I need to go I have to find a hotel for the night”
“Nonsense Gee you can stay with me” I offered in an attempt to comfort Gerard alittle bit after he helped me through my break up with Jamia.
“Really Frankie” he asked kind of in disbelief.
“Ofcource Gee” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story and I know its a little bit short. I would love to hear what yall think about it even if you think its shitty. I wanna know if i should contiue or just drop the idea. Help plz??

XOXO
Kayla