Broken Beds

The One and Only

Brendon was lightly sleeping on his bed. His mouth was slightly open and he emitted a small snort or grunt every few minutes. He was lying on his stomach, one arm propped his head up and the other was hanging off the bed. It was such an adorable scene. Ryan didn't know if he should wake the boy or curl up next to him. Alas he decided to wake him, 'the position looked uncomfortable'.

He walked from his spot at the doorway to where Brendon laid. He sat on the edge of the bed slowly, so he wouldn’t wake Brendon just yet. He gently set his body on top of the other boy’s. His stomach was firmly pressed against the younger’s back, placing his hands on the boy’s hips.

“Wakey, wakey, Brendy baby,” Ryan cooed into Brendon’s ear.

“Leave me alone,” the other boy grumbled, attempting to roll over. “Get off me Ry.”

Ryan giggled, but stayed in his spot, not even moving a fraction of an inch. “You have to wake up. Face the day, now.”

“Do I get a treat if I get up,” Brendon asked innocently.

“I suppose. What do you want,” the older of the two asked, playing into the game.

“Just a little thing, it’s not that big of a deal.”

“You still haven’t told me what it is,” Ryan said coyly.

“Just fucking kiss me,” Brendon groaned trying to turn himself over.

“You could have just said that in the first place, Babe,” Ryan said, propping himself up just enough to let the man under him roll over. After Brendon was lying comfortably, Ryan dropped himself violently on the other man. He made sure he was straddling the younger and that their hips clashed in a painfully sweet way. Their lips collided hungrily, biting and nipping at each other.

“Baby, this shirt is in the damn way,” Ryan groaned while leaving a trail of spit down the other boy’s neck from his sloppy kisses.

“Then take it the hell off.” Ryan obliged pulling the shirt from the younger man’s body, practically ripping it in his haste. After the shirt was successfully off, he threw it over his shoulder managing to hit the light switch, plunging the room into darkness. “Oh, kinky sex in the dark,” Brendon giggled in a semi-childish way.

“Shut up and fucking kiss me, Cunt,” Ryan groaned thrusting his clothing clad hips into Brendon’s.

“Fucking hell, of course,” he moaned pulling the other’s head to his roughly. Brendon ripped Ryan’s shirt off the boy’s body, throwing the pieces to the side.

“Fourth shirt this week,” Ryan managed to get out. Brendon pulled his partner down on top of him enjoying the much needed skin-to-skin contact. He then slid his hands from Ryan’s shoulders down to his ass, groping it roughly. He pushed Ryan’s ass down and bucked his hips at the same time causing them both to let out vicious moans.

“Fuck me,” Brendon moaned as he repeated his act.

“Gladly,” Ryan groaned as he pulled his pants and boxers down in one quick movement. Brendon was faster, however, having both his bottoms off before Ryan had begun to remove his. “Fuck, you’re fast.”

“Yes, fuck me fast,” Brendon said as he began to touch himself teasingly.

“Babe, that’s for me,” Ryan said removing Brendon’s hand.

“Fuck.” Ryan moved quickly scooping up the condoms they kept in the bedside drawer. “I want to try something, hand me those,” Brendon demanded. Ryan followed his orders excitedly. He wanted to know what the younger man had planned. Brendon pulled two out, putting one on his lover’s hardened cock and one on his own. “Lay there Babe,” Brendon demanded pointing to the head of the bed.

“What are you playing at?”

“You’ll see. Just do as I say.” Ryan quickly laid as he was instructed. Brendon clambered on top of him, so that his own penis was at Ryan’s mouth and Ryan’s at his. “No suck it. Suck my fucking dick.” Ryan wasted no time and put his mouth around the boy’s tip, licking and gently sucking it. Brendon moaned and began copying his actions on Ryan’s dick. After Ryan understood that his lover was following him, he quickly deep-throated the boy, swallowing for a long moment. Brendon moaned like an incredibly cheap whore sending sweet vibrations up the other’s dick, before doing the same to his partner.

“Fuck, I want you in me, now,” Brendon moaned pulling his cock away from the extreme pleasure of Ryan’s mouth. Brendon pulled the condom off his erect penis, throwing it towards the trash can. He stood up straddling the older man. He quickly positioned Ryan’s dick at his entrance softly touching it. Suddenly he slammed down onto the other boy’s dick, burying it deep inside him. He started bouncing up and down on the man, thrusting him in and out himself.

“Does, doesn’t that hu-ohhhh-hurt,” Ryan tried to say in between moans.

“Like a bitch, but I like it rough,” Brendon said as sweat poured down his body. The next thing he knew his back was against the bed sheets.

“I want to have a little fun too,” Ryan said huskily, completely taking his cock out of Brendon. This caused the boy to whimper in frustration. Ryan laughed before slamming into Brendon at an awkward, yet fun, angle.

“Oh, fucking, fucking, fucking hell! Right there,” Brendon screamed telling Ryan that he had hit the bundle of nerves known as Brendon’s prostate. He slammed into the boy again as he bucked his hips up, hoping to hit that spot so much harder. He had in fact hit it harder causing him to see stars. He was groaning and moaning, practically withering under Ryan as he hit his spot over and over.

“Babe, hold you hips still,” he said pushing down the boy’s hips. He held them down and began to suck Brendon’s cock as he slammed into him.

“Oh fuck. That’s so-oohhhhh,” Brendon screamed. “I’m going to come soon.”

“Let it,” Ryan said simply, before replacing his mouth back on the boy’s dick.

All it took was another hit directly on Brendon’s prostate for him to come. He grabbed Ryan’s ass pushing him in as far as he could go, putting as much pressure on his spot as he could, as he road out his orgasm. He was screaming Ryan’s name loudly, nothing like a cheap whore anymore. The pleasure was so intense he almost passed out. Ryan drank in the stringy, sticky liquids until Brendon was completely out, before swallowing. He pushed into Brendon’s tight ass one more time before he came. His sticky sperm filling the entire condom, before pulling out of his lover.

“That was the best fuck ever,” Brendon said before falling off the bed. “Why’d you push me?”

“I didn’t,” Ryan said. He hadn’t pushed Brendon; Ryan actually enjoyed cuddling after a round of rough sex.

“We broke the bed again,” they both said before proceeding to cuddle on the floor.