From Hate To Love

From Hate To Love

Line walked down the corridor heading the stage to say hi to Frankie, who was getting off stage since the show was already over. Both were almost brother and sister since they were little kids. So she got to meet MCR and been able to be around then, party and go to concerts. Especially, she got to know one of his members who was capable to drive her hormones on the wild: who other than Gerard Way. Frankie knew bout this and did nothing but laugh at the matter: Gerard and Line were the ones to fight for hours over the most stupid thing. Although Line did it just to call his attention at first, the thing was getting worse with time. So she was always searching for new ways to tease Gerard. And found one that turned things against everyone had thought, even she. Line was almost beside the stage when she caught up Frankie getting off. He saw her and made his way to her.

“Hey, Line!” Frankie greeted her. “I would hold you but I’m all sweaty.”

“Since when do you care bout how sweaty you are?” She said teasingly and hugged him. “The show was amazing, I should come more often.”

“You just have to ask for it.” Then the guys came right behind and all said hi. Gerard was the last on getting off.

“Hi, Gerard.” She said.

“Hey, Line. Finally someone to fight with!” The kiss on the cheek they shared was really funny and everyone chuckled.

“You haven’t changed and you never will.” Line looked at him as he dried himself with a towel. She roamed his body with her eyes and found his excitement, chuckling at the sight. “Seems that you have a lot of fun up there, Gee.” She raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Gerard looked down where her eyes where looking and blushed. Everyone laughed. “Stop it! Like you don’t have fun up there!” Gerard made his way through the circle they were in and passed right beside Line. With no one looking was she was bout to do, she gently placed her hand on his crotch stopping him. He gasped.

“Maybe you should do something bout it, don’t you think?” She whispered to his ear squeezing his already hard member. Gerard just looked at her and kept his way down.

“So have you thought bout any other new way of make him angry?” Mikey asked mentally seeing the fun he would have watching those two fight.

“I surely have, Mikey. And it’s staring to work.” The guys laughed and she looked back to the door where Gerard disappeared.

After a little bit of talking, the guys headed to their individual dressing rooms and Line did the same toward the bus. On her way, suddenly something took her arm and pulled her forcefully to the inside of a room. Shocked with the surprising aggression, it took a little time for her brain to react, just to find herself on Gerard’s dressing room with him trapping her against the wall.

“I thought bout a nice way to do something bout this.” He placed her hand on his hard-on. At first Line thought bout screaming, but instead an idea came to her mind: actually this is what she was gonna do, just a little sooner than she expected. She half smiled.

“Want me to take care of it?” She ran a finger up and down him looking straight into his eyes.

“Yes.” He said in a breath. Line grabbed his shoulders and slammed his back on the wall. “Hard! I like it!”

“Let’s see how much you’re gonna love it.” She said tossing his shirt off and immediately locking her lips to his neck. Gerard groaned and she ventured lower, biting his nipples. “Salty…” She chuckled before continuing. Line ran her hands to his stomach reaching his pants, slowly unzipping them, being careful to caress his manhood increasing his excitement.

“I know you tease me a lot, but this is torture.” He whispered slightly out of breath.

“The show is just starting, Gee.” Her mouth lowered and so did his pants along with his boxers. Line wrapped her fingers around his cock and tickled it with her nails while her tongue was doing the same on his navel. She got kneeled and gazed up at him noticing the pleading in his eyes, although his face showed no emotions. She smiled and licked the tip of his cock cleaning the pre-cum out and he drew on a breath. Line knew the effect she was having on him and she was enjoying it. She kept her slow tortuous work taking a bit of him inside her mouth at the time and holding on his hips to keep them from rocking. Somehow Gerard knew that if he used his hands, he would get nothing, so just bore her pace.

“Jesus, Line… You sure know how to make me suffer.”

“Soon, you’ll be begging.” Line took him completely into her mouth and sucked the life out of him. Gerard tried hard on not to scream, but he couldn’t help it.

“God, Line! Shit! Oh, girl, that’s it!” His yells became louder when she allowed one of her hands sneak to his balls and stroke them firmly. Gerard was reaching his point and closed his eyes throwing his head to bump on the wall. Line felt his balls tighten and his cock getting thicker and let go from him standing up. His eyes flew open. “What?” He watched her wipe her mouth. “Are you gonna leave me this way? You said you would take care of it.”

“Yeah, but I never said I would let you cum in my mouth. You can finish by yourself; you’re not far from it.” She turned to the door, but Gerard caught her up against to the wall again.

“True, but there’s a way I wanna do it.” Reaching down, Gerard pulled her skirt up and ripped her panties off. He inserted his finger in her slit and played with her clit smiling at the fact she wasn’t fighting back. Their eye contact was never broken and it just led to a lust filled kiss, which ended up with Gerard lifting one of her legs up to his hips and entering her hard. Line moaned into his mouth and wrapped her other leg around his body and her arms around his neck pulling him even closer to her. Gee’s hands went to her ass and squeezed it bringing her to rock her hips along with his. Gerard went deeper and deeper into her still not pulling from the kiss as he ran his hands up the front of her shirt and massaged her uncovered breasts. That sent her to the edge and he felt her walls constricting around him. A flash bout pulling out and leave her unsatisfied crossed his mind, but he was too concerned with his own release to do it, so he thrusted harder and deeper. Both moaned into each other’s mouths and she came tightening his dick making him come right after. Just then they broke the kiss and gasped for air. Gerard rested his forehead on the wall breathing on her shoulder as she relayed her head on his.

“I can’t believe we spent so much time fighting instead of doing this sooner.” She whispered when enough breath came back to her.

“I know exactly what you mean.”