Fix You

Prologue:"Just A Dream"

~I groaned,pushing myself off the stone cold floor so i could sit up and check my surroundings. Everything was black all around and incredibly damp, i couldn't even see my own fingertips.
'Great.' I thought as I tried to stand up but then…it hit me.
I felt an intense pressure in my head, I let out another small groan but this time, in pain. My hand flew up to the side of my head as I sank down to the floor again. I didn't realize it before but now i could feel them, the other burning sensations on my skin. I CONTINUED to hold my head, assuming that I must of hit it and knocked out, but I couldn't remember anything like that happening before.
I finally started to pin point where my cuts or scratches were, one scratch was on my cheek bone while the other cut was on my lip. I looked around once again,trying to figure out my surroundings.
"Nothing.." I spoke to myself in a low whisper.
"I must be alone."I said as i continued to talk while wrapping my arms around my body, hugging myself tightly.
I felt slight bruises on my wrists as I did this but then turned to the other direction once I realized I was being spoken to.
"Your not alone." A voice answered.
I looked around again, slightly frighted but then i calmed. The voice that wasn't familiar to me but strangely familiar at the same time, soothed me. I recognized it from somewhere but i couldn't place my finger on it.
"Where am I?" I questioned the masculine voice.
"We're in a room Ari." The voice returned, as i heard foot steps coming my way.
In less than a second I felt two cool, strong arms wrapping around me and picking me up. I didn't protest because i knew, for some strange odd reason that i was safe with this person. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck and i rested my head on his chest. He kept walking around the room, searching for something. Finally, I heard him twisting a knob. I heard him smirking to himself.
"Okay…" He said, seeming to think for a moment.
"Your gonna have to run with me, we won't be fast enough if i carry you, i'll hold your hand so we can keep together." He said trying to sound calm, but i could tell that he was kind of nervous.
"Alright." I said as I started to get down from his arms.
I grabbed his hand instantly, his fingers intertwining with mine.
He gripped my hand tighter right before he was about to open the door.
"Hold onto me no matter what."He told me softly as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before opening the door.
After that, the only thing i saw was a bright light coming from the opened door. I put my other hand in front of my eyes as i closed them. The light was too strong.~
My eyes fluttered open as I sat up, looking around my room. I sighed, feeling relaxed.
'Just a dream.' I thought as I laid back down again,relieved.
I looked over at my clock, it read 4:26 a.m. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I looked back up at the ceiling. I sighed again.
"Why can't it just be seven already." I said to myself as I started to fall back asleep, thinking of tomorrow.