When Dreams Come True...

Steamy Windows

Mikey's P.O.V.

I woke with a start I didn't even remember falling asleep. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at Lauren she was still asleep next to me, one of my arms held her tightly to my chest. I kissed her forehead softly, she let out a small murmur rolled over and rested her head against me. I smiled and held her even closer.

I wanted her to wake up, I wanted to talk to her about how she got that cut on her face.

I looked at her now the gauze bandage on her face was slightly loose and coming off. It would scar but that didn't matter she was beautiful either way. I kissed the bandage and then watched her sleep.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I woke up to find Faye staring at me. I screamed and she laughed at me. How long had she been watching me sleep for. She smiled at me then and leant closer to me. I ran away.......I liked playing games!

Faye's P.O.V.

Hmmmmmmmm Why did he run away? I'm going to follow him.

I turn the corner and hear giggling then I'm pulled off my feet and i land beside one of the bunks to find Gee grinning at me. He grabs me and pulls me into him. We start kissing and he pulls the curtain of the bunk shut...!

Lauren's P.O.V.

The Room was dark Mum was screaming at me. The bottle was hurtling towards us and I screamed…I woke with a start and flew bolt up right, the last of my terrified scream leaving my lips, my hair was stuck to my forehead a cold sweat had taken a grip on me, my breathing came in heavy short rasps. I fell back onto the bed realising it was just a dream and I felt two arms envelope me into a tight embrace…Mikey. I cuddled into him, tears filling my eyes and spilling out down my cheeks.

“Shh Lauren it’s ok your safe now with me” Mikey stroked my forehead his hand was cool to the touch I felt myself relax my breathing almost normal, “You must have had a bad dream, Lauren please look at me. I need you to tell me what happened when you got back to the house?” I guessed it was now or never…

I looked up at him tears still trickling down my cheeks he wiped them away gently. “I…My…” I didn’t know where to start but Mikey sat there patiently waiting for me to be ready he held my hands tight in his. “My Mum…” He watched me waiting for me to go on his thumbs brushing against my hand for security and to keep my calm. “She…She’s an alcoholic. Has been since I can remember when we got home yesterday, if we had been quiet this wouldn’t have happened. But…But Faye she” I began to sob the thought of the bottle flying through the air in my mind again I shook my head to get rid of the thought, “She didn’t know about my mum she slammed the front door and mum threw her bottle at me and Charlotte was in the way…” I broke down into floods of tears unable to hold it in anymore all the feelings I had locked away for years, all the fear, the hurt came flooding out and Mikey held me close.

Mikey’s P.O.V.

I knew I was right. She did have an alcoholic parent. She was still crying I held her tightly kissing the top of her head as she snuggled into my chest.

“Your safe now, I wont ever let you go” I whispered to her and planted another kiss on her head “I will take care of you and no one will ever hurt you again, I promise”

She looked up at me a small smile appearing on her face, the last tear trickled down her cheek and I brushed it away. She sniffed slightly and I passed her a tissue she blew her nose gratefully and then she looked back up me, the smile still on her lips.

“Do you mean it Mikey? She asked.
“Every word” I replied and she threw her arms around me and held me tight.
“I love you,” she whispered into my ear and she started kissing my neck grinding her teeth against it and I felt her tongue also begin to trace small circles on my neck. My body shuddered in pleasure. “I love you too” I purred and laid her down on the bed getting on top of her hungrily.

“My Turn” I growled. I looked her up and down licking my lips. Where to start? Her lips were slightly pouted she looked so sexy. I leant over her my lips closing in on hers. I stopped just before I reached them, her eyes were now closed she was waiting I knew she could feel my breath close and she sighed waiting for me, wanting me, I enjoyed teasing her. I pinned her arms to the bed, she tried to lift her head up to reach my lips but I moved slightly away, and I wanted her to feel safe. I wanted her to want it more than she has wanted anything else in the world it was working. I finally gave in. I let my lips touch her and she hungrily kissed me back our lips crashed together, the kiss bruised it was so hard, our tongues danced inside our mouths, weaving around one another in perfect harmony, the passion in the room grew to burning temperatures. I needed her. I wanted her. I hope she felt the same. It sure felt to me like it. I let go of her hands and ran mine down her body, I let them massage her breasts for a short while then they moved down to the bottom of her top, I removed my lips from hers she sat up panting pulling me closer for more but letting me take her top off then while she was removing mine I undid her bra letting it fall off. I lay her back down kissing her hard and desperately. Her hands wondered all over my body hungrily, searching, wanting. I was rock hard by now. My hands reached for her belt undoing her belt, button and zip. Within a flash we were both naked our bodies close. We moved together as one I could feel her reaching her climax knowing I was close too. Sex had never been so amazing and I knew why because I was in love with Lauren…