Untitled

The Extreme Jams of Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen had never felt so much pain in his life, first he had killed many of his little friends, then had lost his puppy.

He gave a sigh, and quietly fiddled with a CD. It was one of his favorites. The Backstreet Boys very first CD. He spun it on his finger and watched it go around and around.

With another sigh, he pressed the button that made the CD holder of his Stereo come out.

He carefully put the CD into a disk slot, and pushed the button so that it would return to it's original position.

The first song came on and he let out an exhausted sigh.

"Everybody groove to the music,
Everybody jam,
Ahhh!

We've been waiting so long,
Just can't hold it back no more,
Creepin' up and down now,
It's time for me to let it go,
If you really wanna see ,
What we can do for you,
Send the crazy wildin' static,
Sing it."


Edward's grin could have been infectious, had anyone else been in the room.

He stood, grabbed the brush he used to style his hair every morning, and began to sing along to the Backstreet Boys.

"Jam! 'Cause Backstreet's got it,
Come now everybody,
We've got it goin' on for years!" He froze when he heard familiar voices enter his head.

"Is that the Backstreet Boys?"

"Is that Edward singing the Backstreet Boys?"

He quickly tore towards his stereo, took out the CD, and jammed it into his CD case. He heard the crack and it was a strike to his heart when he realized he'd broken it.

And so, the rest of the Cullen's laughed at him, and Edward was never the same again.