Room 608

Welcome to the MerryWeather Institute.

If you’re here, it’s because you have what we call the ‘Jekyll Brainwave’ which is a genetic dysfunction which makes you psychologically imbalanced, and we need to protect the public, don’t we?

Which is why we brought you here, to MerryWeather, where we help you though the years of your life, from the time we can notice the brainwave until we feel you are ready to rejoin society as a well-disciplined, law-abiding citizen.

What is the Jekyll Brainwave?

In its most basic form it is just a small mutation in your thought processes, in the way you perceive reality, but if left it can completely skew the way you think and see the values of things like human life.

It is the trademark that has linked the top serial killers together for years, yet has gone unnoticed until recently, when top government scientists realised this link and the psychological profile associated with it.

Ever since then we have been testing children from the age of three to ensure that should they have the Jekyll Brainwave, they come to MerryWeather, where they can be properly cared for and learn in a secure, risk-free environment until the brainwave has been deemed useless and they can live a normal life in the real world.

It’s all for the good of the country, after all.

Sidealong story to Kyla's Crooked Halos.
Banner by Kyla