Loneliness, love and lies

That's my new School, Mom

Over the next few days mayhem occurs, moving boxes litter the floor and boarding school leaflets are strewn over all flat surfaces. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Boarding school, what will it be like? I've never spent more than 2 weeks away from your house. I have no idea what I will do, what school will I go to? I sit down at the wooden table, and begin to file through the many pieces of paper piled on it. I randomly pick up one.

"Mom, I've found my boarding school!" I yell, I don't care what school I go to, as long as it's away from your parents!

"Oh, Honey! Which one?" She sounds really excited as she walks into the kitchen.

"Um, St Hilda's" she pauses.

"Really?" She sounds more surprised than excited now. I grin.

"Yeah, it looks really good! It's only $1500 a year, and you can afford that. Dinners free and I
get full holidays. Plus, it's in Florida!" 'and away from you suckers' I add in my head. My mom nods, but she still looks tentative.

"Sweetie, have you really, really thought about this?" I want to scream 'NO!' but that would give the game away.

"O-of course I have. Mom" I don't think my mom believed me, but she nodded anyway and dashed upstairs. Probably to tell my dad to hurry up with the packing and 'get the hell out of her house'. I stand up and head upstairs. Even though it's only half past ten at night I'm really tired. I decide I need a shower, so I strip and climb into the hot shower. It unknots the tense muscles in my back and clears your head. Suddenly, Boarding school sounds very appealing. Who knows what could happen? It's a whole new life just waiting to be explored.

After you take care of all your washing needs, you climb out of the shower. The whole bathroom is filled with moist condensation. I wipe the mirror with the back of your hand as I begin to blow-dry my hair. It slowly turns from the dark brown colour, to my own dark blonde. I make a mental note to visit the hair dresser soon, preferably before I go to Boarding School, I need to make as good an impression as I can.

I crawl into my big, comfy bed and almost immediately fall asleep. Despite all the chaos that's happening around the house at the moment, I never have trouble with sleeping, it's like my sanctuary. I place where I can truly be at peace. I never dream though, I guess I do enough of that during Math classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yuppers, I know this sucks x but I really would appreciate comments,

I love u all xx