Loneliness, love and lies

A dream, and a school

3 Weeks, a hell of a lot of packing, and several "Goodbye - We'll miss you" parties thrown by my friends, and I'm ready to go to my new school. My father has moved out, he's gone to live with my grandmother. I start tomorrow, and I'm nervous. I still want to go, I'm just a little apprehensive about what will happen once I get there. It's a whole new life that's about to start!

I go to bed early. I need all the sleep I can get. As usual, I drift off with out a problem. I dream though, I hardly ever dream. I dream off fairies and mythical creatures. I know it's strange, but I really do believe they exist. I can feel the magic sometimes.

The next morning I wake up, early. My nervousness of last night has kicked into overdrive. My stomach feels as though it's about to climb out of my throat any second, and my hands are shaking, I can barely even pick up my toothbrush! I run my hands through my grease covered hair and sigh, a shower might be needed. I switch it on and let the hot water ease up the knot in my stomach, slightly.

An hour later, and I'm dressed in Black skinny jeans, a MCR tee-shirt and my converses. My hair is straightened, and my make-up is on. I'm ready to face my new life. Confidently I pick up my suitcase and stroll out of the house. I don't turn back. That house is in the past. I have nothing to do with that house. Nothing.

"Oh, Darling I miss you already!" My mom gushes. "I can hardly wait until you come back for the holidays!" I stop, turn around and stare at my mom.

"What?" I whisper.

"You'll be coming back here for the Holidays" She repeats. That's when my nerves kicked in again. I won't be staying at the Boarding school forever, I'll have to go here again someday. I smile weakly, and climb into the car. I pull out my IPod and switch on the MCR tracks. Before long, I'm asleep, and dreaming again.

I'm sitting in the middle of a huge fountain, on a Lilly pad. Droplets of water fall onto my head every so often, and I always look up to see what's dropping them. But I can never see anything. Suddenly, I hear a scream, it seems to be coming from the woods surrounding me, so I stand up and run towards to noise. The screaming continues, it get louder and louder. Until it stops. I look around and notice that I'm lost. I have no idea which way I've run from. I hear a deep chuckle behind me, I spin around and standing there, is a deadly pale man. His eyes are crimson, and they almost look as though they're burning I step backwards, but trip over something. I look at the place I fell, and I small girl is lying there. She seems to be dead, but then I notice her staggered breathing. I look up at the man, I want to scream and run, I want to be afraid. But I can't, my mouth and legs won't move, and however hard I try, I can't bring myself to be scared of this absurdly beautiful man. The way he leans forward to smile at me, the way he smirks, and the way he runs through the forest. Everything about him fascinates me, he's like my own personal guardian angel. I stand up and offer my hand to the girl on the floor. She yawns and takes it. I open my mouth to speak, but she runs away, so smoothly that she's almost flying.

And then I wake up, someone is shaking me, so I open the door and step out. The sunlight blinds me, and I have to blink a couple of times before I can see properly.

"So this is my new home?" I mutter to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh nice dream xx