All Around Me

All Around Me

Laying in bed he was comfortable, he was in a place of warmth that could never disappoint.
He thought of all those screaming fans their faces, their smiles and couldn't help but want to pray.

He looked up at the rising sun and smiled stretching in his sheets. He went out for his run closing his eyes. This was his escape from the media, all the world where he could be alone. It didn't matter that his hair was matted to his face, or that he was sweating. He looked up to the sky and smiled as he ran to the local church his family went to when they were home.

He walked in hesitantly and looked along the aisles seeing no sign of anyone. Soon he walked to the front of the church and got down on his knees to pray.

Joe closed his eyes as he thanked God for all of his opportunities, his life he's been able to live. He and his brothers all knew they were living a dream. He felt warmth as he prayed as if someone held him whispered in his ear. He raised his hand up to the crucifix on against the wall of the church as he continued thanking God.

My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you

I'm alive, I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you

I'm alive, I'm alive


He smiled as he stood up and wiped the tears from his eyes. He walked out of the church relieved. He ran home he smiled looking around at the life around him. How lucky he felt to live the way he has. Even when they toured he knew one thing that would always be there for him. His faith. He ran harder then normal and smiled as he fell happily on to his green lawn.

At the age of 18 no man of his age could dream the success he and his brother has achieved. Sure they hadn't won any awards, but they were a hit all over the world. 'Like the Beatles' they say, but they weren't even close to that yet. Sold out tours all over, girls knowing everything about you. This was more then what any band had when they toured with them years back.

Joe closed his eyes breathing in the air as he lay on the soft grass. He heard a stereo across the street playing. He knew the song well. He smiled as he listened to the lyrics feeling that warmth again. He felt as if he was not alone, and he knew he never was. He smiled as he softly began to sing along to the stereo knowing no one could hear him but God and and his family.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe


He smiled feeling all of the stress from the world going away. It was like he was running again, but his feet were flat on the ground as he stood. He laughed looking up to the clouds and whispered 'you will never leave me and I'll never leave you' He bowed his head and ran inside as he looked to his family as they were about to begin breakfast. Sitting beside Frankie they all bowed their heads to begin grace. "Father may you guide our every move, my you filter our words, and may you heal our heavy hearts. As we begin to make our change back into touring I pray that we all are safe. bless this food to our bodies, and may we never forget your sacrifice. Amen" 'Amen' everyone echoed. Joe looked around the table with a smile as he began to eat his eggs seeing a light in his family that seems to never fade.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Ok, As weird as this was I HAD to write it. I read girls think Joe has changed because of fame. Honestly, look at this kid if fame has changed him he'd be in some magazine doing something wrong. His family and faith keep him grounded while he continues his search on becoming the Joe Jonas God wants him to be.