One Shots

It's Dark In the Alleyway

Gee and mikey were engaged in a game of guitar hero. I was sitting on the couch watching them. Mikey was beating Gee and he was getting frustrated with it.” I get to play the winner” Ray said. Gerard wasn’t wanting to go down. Mikey beat Gerard big time.Mikey jumped up doing a little victory dance it was accually rlly funny he started screaming that he beat Gerard. Gerard tackled him.”you might can beat me at guitar hero but I can still do this” Gee said tickling his little brother mercilessly. “G-Gee…..stop…I cant f-fuckin…*gasps*breath’ Mikey gasped out. It was so funny but rlly kinda hot. “ Gee get off of mikey. Lets go for a walk” I offered in an attept to save Mikey from Gees wrath. We walked to the park and I made Gee push me on the swings. It was starting to get late me and Gee deside to head back to the bus. We deside to cut through an alley to make it a shorter walk.Gee put his arm around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. The kiss was full of want and need.Gee pressed me against the wall of the alley kissing me hungrly.” You want to “ I cut Gee of with another kissed and whispered “You know I do Gee.” Gerard shudders” Oh god, Just do something,Baby.” I began to kiss Gee passionately while letting my hand roam over every inch of Gerards chest. Gerard began to pull my legs apart as I wrapped them around his waist. He was rubbing his hands across my ass turning me on even more. I let light moans escape from my mouth right next to Gees ear.Gerard started to grind into me as he pressed me firmly against the wall. He was nipping and sucking on my neck and it felt so fucking good. I moaned in Gerards ear and said” Gee I wanna feel you in me” “ OHGod” Gerard moaned as he pressed Frankies back closer to the alleys wall and left kiss down his jaw line.”MMM…Gee” I gave a loud moan as Gee started sucking on the sensitive part of my neck.Gerard thrust into me a gentaly as he could. “Are you ready” Inodded while biting my lip.gerard pushed farther inside of me as I clenched myself slightly without realizing it.” Baby relaxe. I cant do anything unless you relax.” Gee whispered in my ear as he caresses my check. I tried to concentrate on Gerards hand caresseing my check instead of the pain my lower half was receiving.Gee finaly gets all the way in me and asks silently with his eyes for permission. I gave a small smile and nodded my head yes. Gerard kissed me lightly on the forhead and starts to thrustin and out of me slowly. After a few thrust I scream out in pleasure as he hits my prostate.”Oh my fucking God Frankie moan for me again.” I gave a throaty moans and when Gerard thrust back into me I screamed out his name.Ge thrust into Frank harder earing a lot of throaty moans from Frank. “ Uh….Frank…God…so *pants8…tight.”” Mmm….Geee….harder.” I gasped out. Gerard grabbed my member and started pumping at the same pace as he thrust.” Oh fu-fuck Gee”” Frank..ugh..Im g-gonna..cu-um soon.”” M-me…too…ugh…”Gee thrust into me and screams my name out as he cums.” Oh..FUCK..GERARD” I screamed out as I came in Gees hand.After we both rode out our orgasms we collapsed to the alleys floor.’ I..Il-love you G-Gee” “ I love you too baby” Gee panted out.Frank kisses Gee passionately. They pull apart and pull their clothes back on. Just as it started to thunder. They hurried back to the bus trying to beat the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Monstervien and i were bored and worte this
plz comment
XOXO
Kayla