Sequel: Until You Believe It

Until You Feel It

Chapter Thirty-four

*~Bill's Point of View~*

''Come here you!'' I called and Erin squealed.

I chased her down the hall and she turned off into my room. When I went in she was sitting on my bed. She had a suggestive smirk painted across her lips and one eyebrow slightly raised.

She curled her finger at me, gesturing me forward. I pushed the door shut, I didn't hear it click, but I wasn't exactly focused on that at the moment.

I was starting to like Erin, even though I'd only known her for a few days. She was funny, she spoke a little German, and her legs, oh god her legs. Most of all, she wanted me to. There was no speculation on whether or not she felt the same way I did.

After I talked to Tom that day, I'd realized he was right, I shouldn't beat myself up over Mandy, even if she was smart and funny, and beautiful and- no! I couldn't go there again. It took everything I had to try and move on. Although even though I was here with Erin, there was a longing feeling in the back of my mind that I couldn't seem to shake, something deep inside of me still saying Mandy's name. I tried desperately to drown that voice out; I didn't want to hurt over her anymore.

I stood in front of Erin and she looked up at me with hungry eyes. She grabbed the front of my shirt and slowly pulled me down towards her. I put one on hand on the bed on either side of her. I could feel her breathing on my lips. She looked longingly down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. Then she leaned forward ever so slightly and her lips brushed mine. It wasn't much, but it was enough to send a wave of lust over me and I pushed my lips firmly against hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and slid back on the bed, pulling me with her. I ran one hand down her side, to her lower back, pushing her against me. She started to lay back and I followed, lying virtually on top of her. She was first to deepen the kiss as her hands knotted in my hair. I pressed my body down against hers and she wrapped one leg around my waist.

As our tongues wrestled, the longing feeling inside of me seemed to get stronger, the voice now screaming Mandy's name. Suddenly, the kiss I was sharing with Erin felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.

''Bill, Vince wanted me to- Oh god! I'm so sorry.'' A voice came from the door and I instantly pulled away from Erin.

I looked up to see Mandy, standing in the doorway, her eyes wide and…hurt? She stood there for a second and then ran from the door. I suddenly felt like I had been caught doing something I wasn't supposed to.

''Why am I feeling like this? I have every right to be here kissing her! Then why does it feel wrong?'' I thought, absolutely confused by my mixed emotions.

''Way to interrupt a good kiss.'' Erin sighed from under me.

''Yea.'' I said. I kissed her one more time and then went out into the hall. I needed to find Mandy.

*~Mandy's Point of View~*

''Mandy can you go ask Bill if he needs anything before the party tonight? You know how much of a girl he is sometimes.'' Vince said with a chuckle.

''Yea, sure.'' I said. Maybe Bill would be alone and I could finally talk to him. Screw Erin, I was going to talk to Bill whether he had brought her here or not.

I walked down the hall from Vince's room to Bill's. The door was open a crack so I didn't knock. What a mistake.

''Bill, Vince wanted me to- Oh god! I'm so sorry.'' I said, staring wide-eyed at Bill on top of Erin.

Everything started to hurt, particularly my heart. It felt like it had been ripped violently in two. My eyes started to burn, but I couldn't let him see me cry. I ran from the room and down the hall to Georg's room.

I knocked frantically on the door and finally he opened it. I saw Bill coming out of his room and I dashed inside Georg's room.

''What's the matter?'' Georg asked as I stood, breathing quickly in the middle of his room, trying to fight back the tears that I knew were going to come.

''I-saw-them.'' I said, each with a quick intake of breath.

''It's ok.'' Georg said, pulling me against his chest. He held me tightly and I let the tears fall, just a few. I had never been one for overt displays of emotion.

''Mandy?'' Bill's voice came from the other side of the door. I looked up to Georg and he nodded.

He went to the door and opened it a crack.

''Come back later.'' was all he said.

''I need to talk to her.'' Bill said.

''What's going on?'' a third voice belonging to Eden chimed in.

''Get her!'' I half whispered and Georg nodded.

''Eden, can you come in for a sec?'' Georg asked and then pulled Eden into the room, opening the door long enough to let her in. He didn't close it quickly enough though, I saw Bill and he saw me, tear-ridden face and all. The last look I saw on his face was one of concern.

''What's wrong?'' Bill asked.

''Nothing, she's PMSing.'' Georg said and then closed the door.

''Mandy what happened!'' Eden asked frantically, burying me in a hug.

The three of us walked to the bed and Georg and Eden sat on either side of me. I told them the entire story, how Vince had sent me to talk to Bill, how I foolishly didn't knock, how I saw them.

''Mandy.'' Georg said, hugging me.

''Your poor eyes!'' Eden said, also hugging me and I laughed a bit. She always knew how to put a smile on my face.

''I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm reacting like this, it's not like me.'' I said, sniffing and wiping the tears from my eyes.

''You're reacting like this because you care about him.'' Eden said, stroking my hair.

''Oh god, is this how he felt when I went out with Alex?'' I asked, a sudden wave of guilt crashing over me.

''You should talk to him.'' Georg said and Eden and I both furrowed our eyebrows at him.

''Why?'' we asked in unison.

''You saw the look on his face.'' he said and I knew he was right. Bill might have been making out with that skank, but he still cared that I was upset. I had to tell him I was ok…even if I wasn't.

''And while you talk to him, I'll have at her with a chainsaw.'' Eden said evilly and I laughed.

''No chainsaws Eden, just distract her long enough for me to get a word in.'' I said and Eden sighed disappointedly and then nodded.

''Here goes nothing.'' I said as we got up and went to the door.