Sequel: Until You Believe It

Until You Feel It

Chapter Forty-eight

I rolled over and found my head resting on someone's rising and falling chest…their bare rising and falling chest.

My eyes shot open and I looked up to see a peacefully sleeping Bill. I thought frantically back to last night.

''Did we? No!'' I thought. I had a shirt on and as far as I could tell my underwear were still on.

I lifted the blanket and peeked down at Bill. His boxers were still on. I gave a sigh of relief and rested my hand next to my face on Bill's chest. At my movement, he unconsciously wrapped one arm around me and pulled me closer.

It wasn't that I had any objections to sleeping with Bill, I'd just like to be able to remember it.

I looked up at him again. His face looked so young without his hair or makeup don’t, he also looked rather girly. I smiled to myself and looked away from his face, down to his beautifully formed body.

One point of the star on his hip was peeking out from under the covers. I pushed them down to reveal the whole star and started to trace it softly with my index finger. This tattoo had always been one of the things that made me hot for Bill Kaulitz, even before I met him.

Six months ago, had someone told me that in six months I would be lying in Bill Kaulitz's bed, both of us half naked, and tracing his tattoo with my finger, I would have complimented them on their vivid imagination.

''That tickles.'' Bill murmured.

''Good morning.'' I said, moving up to kiss him softly on the lips.

''Not yet.'' he replied, closing his eyes again.

I glanced to the clock on the nightstand, it was almost ten. Today was the day of the final concert and at noon we had to go to the concert hall to get ready for the show and everything that entailed.

''But we have stuff to do today.'' I reminded him, putting my head next to his on the pillow so that we were face to face.

''Why can't we just stay here?'' he asked sleepily, although his body did not match his sleepy voice as he put his other arm around me and then pulled me against him.

''Because you have a show to play and thousands of teenage fangirls paid good money to see you flash them your stomach.'' I said and he grinned, finally opening his eyes.

''I'm more concerned about the girl in front of me.'' he said, kissing my lips.

''And what makes you think I would pay to see you flash me your stomach?'' I asked and kissed him again.

''You were at two of our shows.'' he said with a grin, kissing me yet again.

''Shut up'' I grinned.

''Now I have that luxury for free.'' I added.

''You think so?'' he asked playfully. I looked exaggeratedly at his torso and then back up to his face.

''I think so.'' I said.

He kissed me one more time and then closed his eyes again. I put one hand on his face and gently stroked his cheek with my thumb.

''Bill?'' I said, looking over his flawless features.

''Hm?'' he answered, eyes closed.

''You look so much like a girl right now,'' I said and his eyebrows furrowed, his expression discontent.

''And it's kind of turning me on.'' I finished and his eyebrows shot up, his eyes opened, and his lips curled into an irresistible grin.

''Oh really?'' he asked and I winked at him before attaching my lips to his.

I knotted my fingers in his hair as I deepened the kiss. He rolled slightly so that he was on top of me, but I really didn't like being on the bottom. I wrapped one leg around his waist and then flipped him so that I was on top. I could feel his surprise as he went tense for a minute and then grinned into the kiss.

He put his hand behind my knee on the leg that was still tightly wrapped around his waist and then flipped me back over, starting an all out war.

We began to wrestle for the spot on top, both hoping the other would give in and at the same time, hoping they wouldn't.

We were both short of breath –from both kissing and wrestling- as Bill moved from my lips to my neck. He started to kiss and bite at my neck, still trying to be on top, but I wasn't letting that happen.

He found the weak spot on my neck and I took in a sharp breath to keep from moaning. He took advantage of my momentary weakness and flipped me.

''I win.'' he growled in my ear, absolutely flooring me.

I pulled his lips back up to mine and kissed him with everything I had.

I will never know how we had ended up sideway, but as I flipped Bill once more, he slammed into the headboard, causing it to bang against the wall. He didn't seem to notice though as his hand tied in my hair and pulled my head back and he attacked my neck again, flipping me at the same time. I raked my nails down his back and he looked up at me.

''Ow.'' he said, smiling nonetheless.

''Wimp.'' I teased, laughing slightly but then pulled him back to my lips.

I flipped him again, this time ravaging his neck with my lips and teeth.

''Mein gott!'' Bill breathed as I found his spot and I smiled against his skin.

I moved back up to his lips, stopping so close that our lips brushed with every word.

''I think I win.'' I whispered but didn't bother waiting for an objection before I once again pushed my lips against his in a heated kiss.

''Are you guys o- WHOA! SORRY!'' Eden cried, opening and then closing the door and Bill and I both looked up, frozen.

''I told you it was a headboard!'' I heard Tom laugh from the hallway. His comment was followed by a bang, most likely Eden pushing him against the wall.

I looked around the room then down to Bill and we both started to laugh. The pillows had disappeared from the bed, the comforter had been pushed off the end, and the sheet looked like it had been trying to run for it, barely hanging on to the end of the bed.

I laid down on top of Bill, putting my head on his chest and listening to his heart rate slow down as I waited for mine to do the same.

''They certainly got an eyeful.'' Bill said after a minute.

''Yea really.'' I giggled.

''We should get ready, we have stuff to do.'' I said, absently running my fingers up and down Bill's side.

''Wrestle slash make out with girlfriend in bed, check.'' he joked, drawing a checkmark in the air.

''For the lead singer of a famous band, you're such a dork.'' I teased as I got up.

''Yet you're still here.'' he pointed out.

''Yea, I'm under contract remember?'' I teased.

''Oh I'll get you.'' Bill said, chasing me to the door.

''Ah ah ah, you've got to get ready.'' I said, stepping out into the hall.

He pouted but then puckered his lips, making the most ridiculous kissy face ever.

''I'll see you later.'' I said, pushing his face back into his room and then closing the door and I could practically hear his jaw drop.

I grinned to myself and then skipped back to my room to get ready.