Sequel: Until You Believe It

Until You Feel It

Chapter Fifty-two

''So what're you guys doing after this?'' Eden asked as we drove to the after party.

''Well, we don't have to go home for another week, so we'd kind of planned on hanging out with you two.'' Bill said and Eden and I both smiled.

''I have no objections to hanging out with Tokio Hotel for a week.'' Eden said and everyone chuckled.

''Alright boys, have fun.'' Vince said as the limo came to a stop

''You know we will.'' Tom said with a wink as he opened the door.

The second he and Eden stepped out, the camera flashes starting going off like mad. I decided that for once I didn't want to get out last and I pulled Bill out with me right after them.

Bill and I walked towards the pulsing building hand in hand and smiled sweetly for all the screaming photographers.

''BILL! AMANDA!''

''POSE FOR US!''

''GIVE HER A KISS!''

Bill laughed and quickly kissed my cheek. All the questions seemed to stop as the photographers focused on getting a picture of us kissing.

When we got inside, one of the bouncers led us up to the balcony that was ours for the night. Eden and Tom were a little ahead of us and they sat down first, Eden sliding slowly across Tom's lap to get an inside spot. He grabbed her butt and she squeaked and then grinned.

A waitress came over when Georg joined us and we all ordered our drinks.

''Guys, has anyone seen Gustav?'' I asked, suddenly realizing that he wasn't here.

''Wasn't he meeting his girlfriend at the show?'' Bill asked.

''Oh yeah! He said she was going to be there.'' I remembered.

''Did anyone actually see her?'' Tom asked.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

''Nothing! All I'm saying is that for all we know he could have been texting the phone company and leading us all in a lie.'' Tom said and I rolled my eyes.

''Tom you're not the only guy in this group who could get a girlfriend.'' Bill said.

''I'm not saying I am! I'm just saying-'' Tom started but was interrupted when Gustav walked up.

''Hey guys, sorry we're late.'' he said.

''This is Natasha.'' he said, stepping to the side and revealing the girl whom we had just been debating about. Tom's jaw fell open and Eden snapped it shut.

Natasha was tall, thin, and beautiful. She had dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair accompanied by a body that any girl would kill to have naturally.

''Hi, I'm Mandy, Bill's girlfriend.'' I said, holding my hand out for her to shake.

''Of course, everyone knows you after that last show.'' she said with a smile as she shook my hand and I giggled as I looked at Bill.

''I'm Eden, Tom's girlfriend.'' Eden said, introducing her and Tom in one shot.

''I'm Georg, it's nice to know that you're real.'' Georg said and we laugh and she smiled somewhat awkwardly.

''So where are you from?'' Bill asked as we made room for Gustav and Natasha.

''The same part of Germany as we are, that's how we met.'' Gustav answered for her and Natasha nodded in agreement.

''Of course, then I didn't know who he was.'' she added.

''So here's a question to think about, if you had known who he was, do you think you would have gotten to know him in the same way?'' Eden asked. Natasha looked at Gustav, brushing his cheek with her fingers, and then back to Eden.

''It probably would have intimidated me quite a bit. I'm glad I found out after I got the chance to get to know him.'' she said and Gustav smiled proudly.

''Told you so.'' he said, looking particularly at me and Natasha looked at me as if to ask what he was talking about.

''I didn't want to keep you in the dark.'' I said and she laughed a bit.

The song suddenly changed and Eden perked up immediately. She started to whisper very fast in Tom's ear and he nodded eagerly.

''Well now that we've all made out awkward introductions, I need to dance.'' she said, standing up and Tom followed suit.

''Anyone else?'' she added as she followed Tom out of the booth.

''I'm in.'' Natasha said and Gustav got up as she did. Eden looked to Bill and me.

''I don't dance.'' we answered at the same time and I giggled.

''Then I guess you're staying here.'' Eden said.

''I have no objections to that.'' I said and then Bill kissed me softly on the lips.

''I'm not sticking around for this.'' Georg said and the got up and headed for a group of girls that were standing by the bar.

I waved quickly at Georg and then fell back into my own world as Bill deepened the kiss.

*~Roughly Two a.m.~*

''Go to bed Eden.'' I laughed as she managed to trip on a flat surface.

''I'll make sure she gets there.'' Tom said, winking at me and then following a giggling Eden into her room.

''I'm sure you will.'' I laughed and then turned back to my own door.

Bill was leaning against the doorframe and he smiled at me.

''Hi.'' I said as I pulled my key out of my back pocket.

Without warning, Bill had his lips against mine. My hands totally forgot that they were supposed to be opening the door as Bill pushed me back against the door, pressing his body firmly against mine.

Without breaking the kiss, Bill took the key from my hand and opened the door, causing me to stumble a bit as it opened. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I eagerly granted, and our tongues began to wrestle.

He tossed the key to the table and closed the door with his foot while putting both hands on my lower back, keeping my body firmly pressed against his. I ran my hands up his torso to his shoulders, sliding his jacket off.

My body seemed to take over as I decided that his shirt needed to go too. I found the bottom and started to pull it up. He broke the kiss only for a second to toss his shirt somewhere to the left. Apparently my shirt needed to go to. Bill ran his hands up my sides under my shirt before pulling it off in one lightening fast movement.

The back of my knees hit the bed and I sat down, I hadn't even realized we were moving.

I slid backwards and Bill followed, lying on top of me. I ran my finders down his bare torso to the top of his pants where his pesky belt was holding them firmly in place. I brushed my fingers lightly along his waistline and they found their way to his belt buckle. I undid his belt and it was gone faster than a fat gazelle running through a heard of starving lions.

Bill placed a trail of kisses from my lips down my neck and across my collarbone as he ran his fingers lightly down my stomach to the top of my pants. He ran his fingers along my waistline like I had done to him and then he started to slowly unbutton my pants as if he was waiting for me to object, but there would be nothing of the sort from me.

Slowly but surely, he worked my pants over my hips, down my legs and off all together.

I pulled him back to my lips and kissed him hungrily, knotting my hands in his hair. His hips suddenly grinded into mine, making me gasp, and Bill grinned into the kiss.

Everything seemed to blur together, the feeling of his lips against mine, his body pressed against me, and before I knew it, Bill was hovering over me, staring deeply into my eyes.

Both of our clothes were strewn about the room in a very disorderly fashion, and would probably be cause for many, many questions in the morning, but who cared?

Right now, Bill and I were the only people on the planet and nothing was going to interrupt us now.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Insert steamy sex scene here*