Barbie's attack

attack of the Barbie's

Bzzz Bzzz, my alarm clock sounded. It was Monday morning and I had to go back to school. This weekend my best friend and I burned and chopped heads off her old Barbie's. It was a blast. She let me keep one of the chopped Barbie's. I turned off the alarm and went to get the pieces of the Barbie off my desk to give to my dog, but they were gone. I looked all around my desk but didn’t see them.

Where could they have gone? I thought to myself. I then decided to look when I got home from school. I got dressed, ate breakfast, grabbed my bag and headed to my bus stop to meet my friend. When I got to the bus stop I told her what happened. She said she couldn’t find her pieces either.

On the bus we talked about where the pieces could be and decided to help each find them after school. At school I was getting my books out for class and I saw the pieces of Barbie in my bag. That’s weird, I thought I left them on my desk mmmm.... maybe I did put put them in my bag. Oh well.... Then at the end of the day the Barbie was put back together, the best it could be with all the broken pieces. I was getting scared but then thought my friends probably did it as a joke.

When I got home there were a bunch of Barbie's put together weirdly on my bed. I then called my friend and asked If she did it. She said she didn’t and asked if I did . When I told her I didn’t we both started getting scared. After a few minutes she told me to turn my TV to channel 9 news. When I did I saw probably the scariest thing I have ever seen. On the news they showed a security camera scene at a toy store of Barbie's breaking out of their boxes. Some took cars others just walked. The reporter said this was happening all around the world.

They then showed from a helicopter where the Barbie's were heading the Barbie's were headed to my friends and my house. I then heard a scream on the other end and the line went dead. I then started getting more and more afraid. I was going to go back to my room and hide when the Barbie's that I had destroyed walked into the room.

I headed for the door to leave my house but in front of the door stood what was left of ken, the one we tortured the most I kicked him out of the way and opened the door, big mistake on my part. Out side my door were millions and millions of Barbie's. In the sea of Barbie's I saw my friend bound and gagged. I tried to shut the door but it was too late they were already coming in the house after me.

I tried to run but it was too late the Barbie's had got me they then dragged me to the floor and started tying me up. Once that was done, the taped my mouth shut so I couldn't’t scream. They then covered my eyes and started carrying me somewhere. What seemed like hours later they put me down and uncovered my eyes It was really dark in the room for a little while but then the room lit up it took me a few minutes to adjust to the bright light but when I did , I looked around the room.

The room was empty except a chair and a table. with a light hanging over it. After about 2 hours I started to fall a sleep and when I woke up it was morning and my feet, mouth, and hands were untied. After an hour a huge Barbie made of dozens and dozens of Barbie pieces came into the room the huge Barbie opened his mouth but all that came out was Bzzz Bzzz .

I then asked it what it said but again all I heard was Bzzz Bzzz then everything started to fade and I found myself in my nice warm bed with my alarm ringing. Phhhew it was only a dream.

Today was Monday and I had to go to school. I then got out of bed and went to get the blown up Barbie pieces left over from Saturday but they weren’t there whaoo deja vo Dun Dun Dun

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
lols this was a project i did in 7th grade so yea the grammer isn't the best and the spelling is bad to.

(we had to make a what if story i think)