Innocent or Not?

The Meeting

God how I hate my job Frank thought as he just got home from work. I was so fuckin exhausted.T collasped down on the couch and turned the t.v on. About thirty minutes later frank was starving
i woundered into the kitchen for something to eat. I soon found that the cabnets and the refrigerator was empty. “ Shit” I cursed out loud” Why is their never any fuckin food in this house “I made my way down to the nearst restraint wich happened to be a small pizza parlor. I order my food and waited impatiently. ‘umm… is anyone sitting here’ I heard someone say.” Uh. No” Whoever it was sat down in the chair across from me. I looked up too see who was sitting there. I fel;t my jaw drop and all I could think was why was this angel sitting here with me.” Um.. Im Gerard” He sai. So that was his name. It fits him it unique and mysterious just like him. Snap out of it Frank I chatazied myself. “ I-Im Frank” I said stuttering slightly. Now that’s embarrassing.I cant even talk right I have to studder I cursed myself for making myself look like an idiot infront of Gerard. He just smiled at me and said” Do you think I could get a number and possibly a date” Did he just say that. FUCK YEAS!! You can have what ever you want I thought damn that sounded dirdy. Hehe.”Sure” I replied taking a pen from my pocket and writing my number across his arm Blushing slightly as I did so. “ So how about you and me go out tomorrow night” He said smoothly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment
XOXO
Kayla