Innocent or Not?

Our First Date

Time Elasped
Its six thirty P.m. the next day and I have no idea what im going to wear.I went through my closet for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. I finally settled with my “Homophobia is Gay” t-shirt a pair of tight grey skinnies and a pair of red converse. I hurriedly took a quick shower When I got out of the shower I got dressed and started doing my make up. I puto n a generous amout of red eyeliner and eyeshodow. I examined my self in the mirror and relized Gerard wouldn’t be here for another five minutes so I decide to watch some t.v while I waited for him to arrive.I was fuckin nervous as hell.My door bell rang and I rushed over to answer the door. Gerard was on my door step hunched over gasping for air.My poor baby I walked him into the living room and went to get him some water and he chugged down the whole bottle with one gulp. “How about we have a night inwatch a movie, order some pizza and just get to know eachother” Gerard offered.I agreed to it I really didn’t care as long as I got to spend the night with Gerard.We both sat on the couch and waited for the Nightmare before Christmas to start. I couldn’t help but wounder what had Gerard so out of breath earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its alittle short
XOXO
Kayla