Everything we had

Chapter 1

It was going to be an amazing day. My best friend Cortney and I were going to see The Academy Is, Cobra Starship and Metro Station. Honestly who wouldn’t love to see a concert like that? I wake up to my best friend yelling at me from down stairs of our two story condo in down town Seattle....

"Toni Toni TTTTTOOONIIIIIIII wake up, come freaking on we have to get going"

" Cortney are you kidding me its 6:30 in the morning why in the hell are you up? Wait how can you be up we didn’t go to sleep until 2am trying to pick out our outfits for today..." I groaned from under my blankets.

“Umm hello I never went to sleep, besides we need to get to the Phinox to stand out side if we want good spots for the show at 7:00pm" she said with bags under her eyes. I thought to myself...man she’s going to need ALOT of cover up to cover those puppies but I wasn’t going to say that out loud.

" SO GET UP!!"

" alright alright I’m up jeeze if you’re going to threaten to smother me with a pillow, how ever would you get to the concert eh?!"

So I’ll give you a little 411 on the back ground of the two of us. I am 21 and loving life so far I’m starting my own record company "Rewind Records" so random but I love it. My parents have always traveled for the longest time I was ether with a nanny or an "aunt".

So I’m pretty used to being on my own the last time I saw my parents was at my grandfather funeral about 2 years back. Ever since then I haven’t seen or heard from the things I call my mom and dad. I think they still might be sore about my grandpa giving me the lump sum of the family wealth because I was Granddaddies lil angel he called me. My grandpa split the wealth 10%, 10% and me I got 80% so I think that’s why they might be a little sore, but ohh well my granddaddy just wanted his little ANGEL to be well set.

not to mention he saw how I was raised that’s how now I can afford to start my own label something I’ve always wanted to do and stay in my beautiful two story condo in Seattle.

Enough about me lets give ya a little history on my bestie Cort. She's 18 and has had it kind of rough she's not only my best friend but I call her my little sister. At the age 10 she lost both her parents to a car accident. A drunk driver hit them head on and since then she was bounced around from uncle to aunt to older cousin and ended up with her grandma.

When she was 15 he grandma was diagnosed with cancer and passed away a few months later. Her grandma left her as much money as she could in her will but a lot of it went on the funeral so I told her since I was living alone as always in my condo she could move in and now we're never apart.

"Are you ready yet"cort said with an annoyed look in her eye

" Ummm do I look ready to you I still need to get dressed dear..."

I go back to my room and grab my gray skinny jeans, my hot pink tank top, black leather jacket and my favs Black chucks. I've had these shoes since as long as I could remember so they were a little worn down but....put the nicest touch on my outfit not to mention my hair was platinum blonde with hot pink and black so I was feeling pretty good with my look.

I walk out to see Cortney staring at me...." That’s what you’re wearing? Nicely color coordinated"

" Thanks... you look pretty bomb.com your self chicka" she was wearing a pair of jeans teal tank top, black hoodie and her famous slip on vans. We pretty much looked hot enough said.

“Damn its 7:30am we're waisting time lets GOOOOO." as she ripped my arm almost out of the socket

As well pull up to the parking lot I’m looking for the best plus closest spot to park my 2006 Scion Xb I’ve only had it a few weeks and since we're here so damn early there’s plenty of places for me to choose from.

“Ok Cort as you can see there is NO ONE in line so when I park can we PLEASSSSE go to the Krispy Kremes down the street?" I begged her and right at that moment my tummy grumbled.

“Sure" she giggled at the sound my stomach made

so we got out I pressed the lock button on my key ring about 10 times to make sure it was locked and the alarm was on.

"Toni are we a little obsessive compulsive much?" Cort said looking at me like I was a mad women

"Sorry I guess I am, OKAY now that I’ve like triple checked my car to see if its locked lets get to walking I want one of those freshly glazed donuts and a BIG thing of coffee stat I’m super tired and since we're going to be out here all day I’m going to need it."

We walk inside and the fresh smell of donuts and coffee hit my nose and makes me shiver for it being the beginning of June its still not as hot as I would like it to be out side but hello its also Seattle we don't really have the greatest summers.

After we get our coffee and donuts we sit down in a booth in the back and start chatting about how awesome this concert is going to be and how we hope we get up close enough to see the groups. As Cortney as blabbing in my ear about how she hopes she gets the chance to meet Mason Musso of Metro Station I about choke on my coffee.

Coming through the door I see none other than William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Mason Musso and Trace Cyrus. I seriously about shit my self but I didn’t cause that would have been really bad.

"OMG Cortney you want a chance to meet Mason "

" Yeah but I’m def not that lucky" She said

" Whelp today is your lucky day because him Trace, Gabe and William came through the door" I said with a huge grin on my face

We sit and watch them a little we were like school girls all huddled in a corner gossiping and praying they didn’t just walk out the door and out of our lives. As I finish my coffee and as I’m getting up to throw away my trash I slip on a piece of glazed donut and from there it was all down hill. My legs went up over my head and I landed right on my ass.

As I lay there embarrassed hoping not tons of people saw what just happened I got a random flash back of my ex boyfriend JD I’d had so much trouble with and the last time I saw him he was pushing me on the ground just to get one good hit in before the cops took him away. But as soon as I snapped out of the tragic memory I looked up only to see a pale white face with brownish dark hair about shoulder length smiling at me.

Was I seriously looking up at my dream crush William Beckett I think my day was going to get better...