Everything we had

Chap 12

"Why the hell are you here?" I said trying to put on a brave face and praying that Cort was calling the cops.

"I mean how did you find me?"

My eyes followed JD's every move as he paced back and forth I could tell he was pissed.

"You greet me so disrespectfully doll face." as he started to walk towards me, I started to back up in fear of what he would do also wondering where the hell are the cops!

I kept backing up but soon bumped into my car he had me pinned, I had no where to run even if I wanted to my thoughts began to race.

"Tisk, Tisk, Tisk you'd think you would know better than that after all we've been through after all I've done for you, Toni, Toni, Toni you owe me."

" I don't owe you shit" still thinking where are the freaking COPS?

"You owe me a year of my life you BITCH!!"

As he lundged for me I had no were to go I saw the rage in his eyes and all of the sudden felt his hand grab my neck and slam me against the car soon after I heard William open the door followed by Mason. William appeared around the car.

"Will please get back in the car." I begged him feeling a little light headed.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Tears began to fill my eyes

" Well who do we have here your boyfriend?" JD hissed

"Ya I am, look buddy back off." William yelled

"oh ya who the hell is gonna make me." JD looked at Mason come around from the other side of the car.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw JD pull out a small shiny object from his pocket.

"Will get back he has a knife" I screamed

" I promise you I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you" he said as he started to walk towards JD

"BACK UP MAN." JD yelled as his grip got tighter around my neck I could feel the small knife press against my cheek, I wasn’t sure if it was because my vision was fuzzy from the loss of oxygen but I saw blue and red flashing lights then I heard.....

"This is the Seattle police... PUT THE WEAPON DOWN" an officer said
JD didn’t listen he continued to look at me with such hate then William then back at me biting his lip.

"Put down the weapon god DAMMIT and step away from the girl"

The next thing I knew I heard a shot and everything went black.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry so short but.......it only gets better