Everything we had

Chap 17

Williams [POV]

I watched Toni driving her eyes sparkled like usual in the sun that slowly was setting behind the horizon. The view from Alki was one of the most amazing sights I have ever seen. Looking out over the water the colors in the back ground looked liked a picture done with water colors. The blues seemed to run flawlessly into the golden yellows and soft pinks. I was experiencing this with a girl that I was falling for hard and fast. But I didn’t mind. As I watched the frustration on Toni's face I just chuckled.

"OHHH crap I hate this I can never park right" She said

"Just take your time and relax." I kissed her cheek and felt our connection get stronger.

After about 5 mins she eased right into the parking area with flying colors.

Toni's [POV]

I swear after that one little peck on the cheek I was able to parallel park no problem.

"Jeeze Toni I seriously think that was your best parallel park job you've done ever, no backing into cars or fire hydrates or anything."Laurissa joked as her and Trace carried chairs Cort and Mason were right behind them with the cooler full of soda and blankets.

"HA HA your real funny, so we still need to get wood and matches" as we walked to an open fire pit.

" WE can go get it" Trace said perking up "alright well the place to get wood is straight across the street" Cort pointed

The boys took off in a run pushing and hitting each other like boys always do. It was actually funny to watch. While the boys went for the wood Cort, Laurissa and I set up chairs and blankets around the fire pit.

"So laurissa what’s up with you and Trace huh huh huh?" Cort nudged her

"Well were seeing each other and last night when he stayed over we fell asleep on the couch together watching movies and stayed that way all night it was amazing" Laurissa looked like one of those cartoon characters with the hearts in her eyes it was funny.

"Toni , why did JD come back and do that to you" Laurissa said out of know where

" I seriously have no clue the scary thing was that he looked so crazed about William and I, he just had such rage in his eyes, you know I wasn’t that afraid of him I mean should I of been?"

Cortney's [POV]

I could tell our convo got intense when we sat there and kind of just starred at each other I could see Toni's face when she said that and I could tell she was serious. I think that scares me because who knows what could happen.

As we sat there waiting for the boys the sun pretty much dropped behind the mts. The air was warm today and I could feel the mist from the ocean hit us. I turned to see the boys running full force towards us with wood. Mason and I caught eyes and they just seemed to stick. It was love and I know he felt the same way. What a great feeling.

I'm going to miss him when I drop him off later....Lets make memories while we still have time...