Everything we had

Chap 22

I drove past where I was suppose to turn watching the dark car shaped figure follow behind me. I started to get worried ' what the hell is this car doing?' I thought to myself, why I didn’t take Will up on his offer to go with him.

Scrounging around for my phone "GOD dammit! Where the hell is my phone" I screamed RELAX RELAX breath just breathe. I pulled my phone out of my cars side door pocket where it had been the whole time. As I went to flip it open to call Cort and tell her what was up the car spead up and rammed my back bumper causing me to drop my phone which fell and slid under the passenger seat.

"SHIT!!, are you freaking kidding me right now" as I rolled down my window "LOOK ASSHOLE GO AROUND ME OR SOMETHING" BOOM again he hit my car the impact almost sent me into the guard rail along the road. Not only was this creep trying to run me off the road he was messing my car up. I slammed my foot on the gas and sped up; my car has to be faster than this piece of crap. "Come on, Come on" no use who ever this road maniac was he damaged the back of my car enough to where it wouldn’t go over 40.

The black shadowy piece of junk was gaining on me now as I turned onto and unfamiliar stretch of road I could feel the engine of the other car get closer. I looked in the rear view mirror and didn’t see anything my heart beat started to slow down. Until I felt my car start to shake and looked in my side mirror. He was trying to clip my bumper I’ve seen this on cops before they would always clip the back bumper on the side to spin out the criminals they were chasing. Is this guy insane! Was this person trying to kill me.....?

I could barely finish my thought when there was a hard crash. I felt my tires lose control and my grip on the wheel slipped. I was sent into a spin it felt like the tea cup ride at Disneyland all over again. Out of all of this I could see my car going straight towards a tree the next thing I knew everything went black.

I would come to every once in while as I was felling sharp blows to my chest, legs and face. Who ever ran me off the road wasn’t finished with me. Ether I was blind or my eyes were swollen to the point were I couldn’t open them. All I could hear was yelling "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND" a familiar voice yelled 'Ryan?' I thought then everything grew silent.....

Was I dead?