Everything we had

Chapter 3

As we walked out of Krispy Kremes I noticed Mason nudge Cortney in a flirty way and thought it was cute. William took my hand which made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time not to mention I could fell my cheeks getting red every second as William opened the door to help us out of the donut shop.

As we stepped out side I looked over to see a black stretch limo while Gabe and Trace were horsing around racing each other to it. Of course they got to it first and let them selves in then Cort and Mason climbed in and not even realizing that Bill and I had been holding hands the whole walk he helped me in as he slid in next to me. Before we pulled away I hit the lock button on my car a few times Cortney looking at me like I was crazy.

"What I’m just making sure it’s locked" I said as she just laughed

" To the Space Needle Jeeves" Gabe said in a horrible English accent.

As we drove through Seattle I watched Mason and Cortney get all flirty in the seat across from me. It kind of made me want to puke but I was excited she found someone to connect with. It made me think back to when I first met JD. It was my senior year in high school and I had walked into this huge house party with some friends. They had a live band and that’s when I met eye to eye with a short brown hair blue eye'd drummer with killer dimples when he smiled. When I listened to they're set finish up I went over to get a beer and the drummer met me at the keg and from there on we were never apart.

It was good for the first couple months, then I started to notice he would get jealous over the dumbest things, I'd walk up to say hi to a guy friend of mine who happened to be in JD's band and as I would walk back over to be with JD he's say " Oh you want to fuck him now don't you"

For the longest time I put up with his verbal abuse then it started to get physical. He started to get mean sneaking around with other girls he would pick up right in front of me at his shows. Hitting me when I would bring it up or 'get out of line'. One night I had enough. After suffering a broken collar bone form one of his violent rampages I called Cortney and she came over to help me pack my stuff.

JD showed up and saw what was going on and got angry and began to do what seemed like his daily verbal abuse session but then he started hitting me Cort seeing I couldn’t defend my self had he was to strong for her called the cops and as they broke down the door just right before they pulled JD off of me he got one last hit in and spit on me and said " I'll come back for you". That’s the flash back I had, had when I fell in the donut shop.

As I snapped back into reality Cortney was still snuggled up talking to Mason calling him Mas. Good lord they already had pet names for one another. I turned away so I wouldn’t puke and noticed William was looking at me.

"What?" I said surprised and shy that I caught him mid stair

" Nothing... no wait don’t take this as creepy because we just met and all but you have a beautiful smile and your eyes they sparkle even when they're all glazed over in thoughts you have in your head".

I just grinned kind of not knowing what to say." Thanks I don’t really know what to say that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me".

thinking back again on JD he never said thoughs words but he was nice to begin with... was I really wanting to get all worked up about another musician are they all alike?

“So if you don’t mind me asking what are you always thinking about?

“Well" I started then I was cut off by Trace and Gabe yelling “WOW!! The Space Needle has moving potatoes on the side of it". He was refusing to the elevators that take you to the top.

I laughed at there comment and said " its not important right now were about to go on the potatoes ride".

"Lets get out and go already" Gabe screamed

and getting out is what we did...