Everything we had

Chapter 4

With Trace and Gabe having the attention span of a gold fish they noticed the big twirl a whirl ride before they noticed the Space Needle again and wanted to go on it. After figuring out who wanted to go on it in the end it ended up being Gabe and me and Mason and Trace.

William and Cort passed on the ride wanting to keep the breakfast in they're stomachs and had a seat on a park bench watching us.

~(they're Convo)~

" So are we having fun with Mason Cortney you two seem all chummy" as Will playfully nudged Cort in a teasing way.

With Courtney’s face getting red she replied “I like him yes, what you think about Toni? You warming up to her shyness?"

"She's cute her shyness only makes her more attractive but I noticed she's always thinking".

"Awww you see her eyes get all glazy huh?"

"Yeah what’s that about?" William asked with a worried look

"Well she’s just had a rough past with an ex boyfriend JD and like two days ago she found out he's going to be released from jail due to over crowding. It’s been like almost a year since he was put there for beating her up when we tried to move her out. It was scary I had to call the cops and they got there just in time".

"Wow I asked her about what she thought about and she...” Cort cut him off

"said it wasn’t important... Right?"

"Yeah"

" She’s a way strong willed person that’s one reason I look to her for things she's strong yet shy and I think its because she's afraid to open up to anyone again for fear of being hurt".

Before he could reply to that Trace and Mason came running over to them

"Wow dude that ride was insain".Mason said with a huge smile on his face when he saw Cortney

I on the other hand was riding piggy back on Gabe when I saw Will smile at us.

“Shall we be on our way to the Space Needle kiddies?" I asked looking at William and about melted when I saw him wink at me.

As we approached the elevators I noticed Mason and Courtney’s hands were laced together and they were all closely close then I saw him peck her on the cheek.

Even though I was happy for those two all snuggled together on the way up to the observation deck. I was still a little bummed as I was standing there I wondered if I would ever find what those to have found in sure a short time.

We approached the top and Cort kissed Mason on the cheek and came running to me and we took off for our favorite spot on the top. The ocean side of the needle we thought it was so beautiful then all of the sudden Mason came and grabbed Cortney leaving me alone again.

The next thing I knew I had someone’s arms wrap around my waist and I turned stunned to find William.

"Whoa you scared me"

" Sorry I didn’t mean to you just looked lonely so I thought I’d come cheer ya up"

" Umm thanks... so ugh do you want to sit down?"

" Sure I need to let you know though before we start talking that Cortney told me about JD and ugh I want you to know I’m not that type of person..." he said nervously

" Ohh she did, did she" in my mind I was kind of pissed but I soon got over it when I felt Will's hand grab mine.

" She likes to open her mouth"

" Well I kind of asked what you are always thinking about"

Soon enough Gabe and Trace got bored and wanted to do the next activity.

"Let’s go to the Pacific Science Center". Cort said “its super fun they have a room full of stars and a glow in the dark room"

And on we went all the way my hand in Williams hand