Everything we had

Chapter 7

After the phone hung up I dropped it in shock, I felt numb my whole world was spinning.

"What’s wrong Toni who was that?" Cort asked worried as she picked up my phone.

“I-i-i ugh think” trying to catch my breath "ummm I think it was him", tears started to well up in my eyes

"Who?" William said grabbing my hands to keep them from shaking.

"JD, the voice one the other end asked me if I was ready for his return" I said wide eyed still in shock

I haven’t heard that voice in so long and hearing it again brought back all the memories I was trying to erase. I saw Gabe and Trace look at me in a confused way. Mason just held Cort who was trying to comfort me. I didn’t want to make a big deal about it so I wiped my face.

“Everything’s fine, I'm okay it probably wasn’t even him."

William helped me into the limo and sat as close as he could to me. He wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear “I won't let anyone hurt you .... I promise."

My nerves calmed when he said that and all I was looking forward to was the rest of the night and the concert was going to be great.

We pulled back into the lot and the first thing I did was go check my car. Cort went with Mason to the back stage area to get her pass and meet the rest of the group. Gabe and Trace ran to they're busses to lie down from still feeling a little sick from the ride.

William on the other hand didn’t let me out of his sight so he came with me to check my car. As we walked we held hands.

" I'm happy we ran into each other this morning"

" Yeah thanks for scooping me up off of my ass" I laughed

After I saw that my car was in one piece and we started walking about I was defending it from being called the "bread box" and "shoe box" Will playfully bumped me and we caught each others eyes Bill looked at me with those brown eyes of his and ran his fingers through my hair. He started to pull me close; again I felt my heart rate speed up when we were so close to that kiss I've been dreaming about for so long......

A girl screamed “OMG IT'S WILLIAM BECKETT OF THE ACADEMY IS!!"

Will turned around to see a bunch of fans running towards him. With a sorry look in his eyes he started signing autographs but never once took his eyes off of me. After about a half hour he told the screaming ladies he needed to get inside to warm up for the show and grabbed my hand and lead me inside.

"I'm sorry about that, the fans wait for so long its all I could do"

"Its okay your just wanted I understand" I said

" There’s only one person I want to be wanted by" Will said looking at me

I blushed as he grabbed an all access back stage pass and slipped it around my neck. We caught up with Cort and Mason, I met the rest of Metro Station and Vicky T the keytarist of Cobra Starship came up to greet me. She, Cort and I took off to meet the rest of the gang and grab a bite to eat before the show.

Not long after I found myself standing on the side of the stage watching Cobra Starship finish up they're last song of they're set "The City is at War."

I noticed Cort and Mason were attached at the hip again after Metro Station finished before Cobra. Next up was The Academy Is. I turned to see Will taking a drink of water and coming towards me.

"Hey I just want to say good luck before you go on I'll be watching from the seating area."

"Thank you very much your my good luck charm from now on" Will said

As I turned to walk away and head towards the seating area I felt Will grab my arm and pull me close.

“I need to do this before we get interrupted again." he said gazing into my eyes

He pulled the back of my head close to his and that when it happened. I felt the warm sensation of Will's lips against mine. Time seemed to slow down and all I could hear was my own heart beating loudly into my ears. My knees went weak but I did my best to hold myself up.

"That’s all I've been waiting for all day" he said

" I've been waiting for that longer than you know" Trying not to pass out as I said that

Again we kissed but got interrupted this time because Will was needed on stage.

I made my way to the private seating area to watch the person I was falling for fast and hard get up on the stage and sing his heart out to his fans.