The Avenged Spirits of an Afterlife

We Come Out At Night W/ The Warmness Of Our Souls

As we walked along the beach, the wind was blowing lightly enough that it felt great. I looked over at Zacky and smiled. He looked at me and pulled me closer. Matt looked over at us and shook his head.

"Why don't we split up...you know...one on one time..." Matt smiled.

"Uh...sure..." said Brian.

We all split up into pairs...except Jimmy ended up hanging with Chloe and Johnny. Maia and Brian went off on their own and so didn't Matt and Val. I looked over at Zacky, who took my hand and walked over towards the wooden bridge. As we got to the bridge, we sat under it and looked out towards the water. I felt him lay back beside me, when I looked at him.

"Your even more beautiful down here then at eye level..." he smirked.

"Wow...smooth..." I laughed.

He then started to go up and down my back with his hand gently. I looked at him and smiled, when he sat up.

"It's so hot right now..." he said looking at me.

"I guess..." I replied, looking out into the water.

He then started to take off his shirt and laid back down onto the sand. I looked back at him and saw him laying there with his eyes closed. He looked so beautiful just lying there. I slowly laid down next to him and put my hand on his chest. I felt his hand wrap around me and I looked up to see him looking down at me. I cuddled closer to him when he pulled me on top of him. He then wrapped both arms around me. I began to put my fingers through his hair, when he began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes when he slowly lifted up my tank over my head. His hands slowly reached down towards my waist where my belt was and began to undo it. I looked up at him before he could finish.

"What?" he whispered.

"This...this shouldn't happen..." I replied back.

"What do you mean?"

"Well....are you...uh...."

"Protected? Yeah..." he smiled.

"Okay..." I smiled back.

He began to rub my back, when the pain of my tattoo began. I cringed up and he stopped to look at me.

"What's wrong?"

"My tattoo..."

He looked at my back where the tattoo was and saw it all red and irritated. I whined lightly from the excruciating pain. He lightly kissed my neck and sat up while picking me up. He brought me over toward the water and lightly sprayed some water on my back. I looked at him, when he lightly massaged my shoulders and kissed the irritated place.

"It's okay...." I whispered.

He looked up at me and brought me back to where we previously sat. We sat down and cuddled close.

"I want you to know...I don't want to pressure you...in anything...ever" he whispered.

"You're not pressuring me..." I said looking up at him.

"I meant about the protection thing..."

"Well...I was just making sure...."

"I know.." he said looking down.

I rested my head down on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I love you..." he whispered.

I looked up at him and smiled. I felt his hand go up and down on my arm when we slowly laid back and fell asleep.