The Avenged Spirits of an Afterlife

Seize The Day Before An Eternal Rest...

"Kate..." said Zacky, slowly walking over towards me.

I looked at him as he came over to my side. It was an awkward silence for about a minute, when the doctor spoke.

"We'll...we'll leave you all alone for a little bit..." he said.

He walked out of the room followed by the other nurses and doctors. I looked around to see everyone staring at me. I looked over at Zacky who looked down. Matt walked over and sat on the end of the bed. I continued to look at Zacky, who was trying hard not to look at me.

"How...how are you..." he said under his breath.

"I don't know..." I responded truthfully...or so I thought.

He looked up towards me and nodded. I smiled weakly when he held me in his arms. Matt wiped his eyes from crying and Val went and sat next to him.

"I'm just glad...that you didn't give up..." Zacky whispered in my ear.

"I tried not to..." I whispered back.

At that point everyone came over to embrace me in my fight that I knew would never make sense to them. What had just happened to me...was only for me to know. After a couple of hours in the emergency room I knew that everything was going to be okay. Zacky and Matt were there one hundred percent of the time that I had to recover. Zacky stayed by my side just so he could make sure that I didn't have another fight. He even stayed up the first month or so at night to make sure nothing was wrong as I slept. I knew from that...that I would end up spending a full life with him. I knew that he was the one for me and that he was the angel of my survival.

***Flash forward to present***

My near death experience happened only nine years ago...ever since that day, I never told what had happened to me. The guys became big with their music and are now known as one of the greatest post-hardcore bands alive, Avenged Sevenfold. Matt and Val are still together....Matt's still nervous about engagement to her, even though we all have been pushing him to do it. Val doesn't mind...she knows that it will happen eventually and even if it doesn't...she still loves him and he loves her just the same. Maia and Brian were the first ones to marry. They have a 16 month baby girl named Ali. She's one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. They live right along the beach in a little apartment they bought together. Johnny finally got engaged to Chloe...it was about time for him, considering he got her pregnant with their son Jacob, who is now 21 months. Chloe is expecting a baby girl soon as well. Jimmy and Christina are still boyfriend and girlfriend, but are planning on getting married soon. I'm happy that Jimmy had finally found someone he loves and isn't such a huge "loner" anymore. As for Zacky and I... we are happily engaged and expecting a baby in the next few months. I don't want to know the sex of the baby, but Zacky knows and can't wait for me to find out. We are all friends with each other and love to spend time with one another. I thank everyday that I can wake up next to the one I love and see the ones I care deeply about alive and well. I also thank that I was able to survive everyday since that day...nine years ago. I know that if I have the loved ones around me and seize every moment I have with them, I will never regret those moments until I die. And if I seize those days...I know I will meet them once again in our afterlives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You For Reading My Fic....I really Appreciate It :)