Loyal to a Forgotten King

Angela sighed as she dramatically fell onto the floor. "I need field work!" She looked out the window and saw a storm coming. "Great! That's just beautiful!"
Angela was a normal young woman at best. She had strait blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was 27 years old. Although she was a big nerd. A science nerd, a magic nerd and a mythology nerd. Most men avoided her like the plague. It could be the fact that most of her dates were movie nights, or the fact that she loved magic, or perhaps it was the fact that she drank a bit too much and hung out at the local bars. She went there for attention. She never went too far as too bed with the drunken men but enjoyed the attention they gave. She was a bit of a glutton for attention. Since her parents put her in a boarding school when she was 11, she never got much attention from them. She got her entertainment from movies and mythology books. They were rich and her mother was a stingy old hag. Her father was kinder and gave her any cash she asked for but Angela was different. She enjoyed work and it was fun to her. When she graduated, she bought a small apartment in the lower corner of Nevada and went directly into college under astrophysics and astrology. She went to a mythology convention and bought a Norse helmet key chain and a mini-key chain shaped like Thor's hammer. Magic was her pastime since her bloodline ran all the way back to some Renaissance wizard. She fantasized about finding her perfect guy but figured at her current state she'd never find him. She would have never thought that the man that saved her from thieves would end up becoming a forbidden friend. This is not a "Rescue me i love you" Story. It is so much more than that. She actually didn't like him at first but she slowly learned to love the rough image of the mysterious man she met in an alley.
  1. Field Work
  2. Unexpected Savior
  3. Um... My What?!
  4. How to Be a Lady
  5. Lies on Top of Lies
    Liam's Loki.... you guys know that right???
  6. You're a Jerk
  7. Cat Fight
    Greek Stuff! And a bitch...
  8. Trick or Treat
  9. Mad and in Pain
    I kinda had too much fun with this chapter
  10. Change of Heart
  11. Forbidden Friends
    more greeks
  12. Dionysus... god of what?
    total... creeper... i hate this guy
  13. Forever an Alli
    I love greek gods... i might do a separate story about them...
  14. Viper
    old man is kinda like Stan Lee....