Loyal to a Forgotten King

Mad and in Pain

Angela woke up to Darcy freaking out and shaking her. "Oh my god! You're bleeding everywhere! Angela wake up!"
"Darcy go away!" Angela hit her with a pillow and sat up. The girl was right. Her wound had torn from the activity the other day. She sighed. "Beautiful"
A knock came at the door. "Darcy could you go get that?"
"So are you ok?!" Darcy asked.
"Yeah I’m fine" Angela said. "It just tore"
Darcy left to answer the door and frowned. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"I might ask you the same thing" Coulson said.
"I suggest you leave before I taze you" Darcy said.
"Darcy don't taze anyone!" Angela yelled across the room. "It's rude!"
"What if he attacks me?!" Darcy cried.
"Then you have the right!" Angela shouted. "But if they don't and you taze them you're grounded!" Angela yelled back.
"You're not my mom Angela!" Darcy yelled back.
"But this is my house and I’ll kick you out for good Darcy!" Angela said.
"Did I come at the wrong time?" Coulson asked.
"Yes." Darcy said. "She's mad and in pain I suggest you leave"
Angela stormed to the door. "You guys have mucked up my life enough! No Loki's not here nor do I care! If you don't leave now I will turn Darcy on you!" she slammed the door shut in Coulson's face.
"Well then" Coulson said. "I don't think Loki's here" He radioed to Fury.
"Just wait" Fury said. "He'll come"
"Angela's hurt" Coulson said. "Perhaps he already came"
"give it 15 more" Fury said. "If no one comes, return to base"
"alright" Coulson said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If he comes back you can taze him all you want" Angela said. "As well as anyone else from SHIELD"
Cool" Darcy smiled.
Angela's eyes closed and she 1/2 sat down 1/2 fell on the couch. "I think all I need is a shower and I’ll be ok"
"If you want to" Darcy said. "I still think you should get checked out"
"It'll just take a little longer to heal that's all" Angela said and stumbled to the bathroom.
15 minutes later another knock came at the door. Darcy opened in and pointed her tazer at the person. "She gave me permission!" she yelled and almost pressed the button as she looked up but stopped her thumb as she saw the face of Loki. "It worked on you brother it'll work on you!"
"calm yourself child" Loki said. "Where is Angela"
"Why should I tell you!?" Darcy asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela heard Darcy yelling and stopped her shower short. Most of it was just letting the water clean her sore anyways. "Darcy just do whatever already and stop yelling!" After getting dressed she came to the door and froze in her tracks. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"Can I taze him?” Darcy asked.
Angela snatched it from her hand. "Seriously Darcy! What is it with you and tazing people!" she put her hand on her side and could already feel the blood seeping through. She turned her other side away from Loki. "I'm considering letting her do it though"
"you're hurt" Loki said. "why is it that when ever we meet you have an injury of some sort?"
"Yeah so?" Angela replied. "It was on a job for some quick cash. I got a dagger too and am also considering using it"
"Ouch" Darcy smirked.
"Might I come in?" Loki asked. He didn't know why he asked Hades to take him to Angela's, he just couldn't think of anywhere else at the moment.
"Why should I let you!?" Angela snapped. "You lied about everything! You're a thief and a liar and..." she took a breath as the pain shot up her side.
"I could help" Loki offered. "unless you wish to continue bleeding"
"You've helped enough!" Angela said.
Darcy steadily glared at him, angry that he had the nerve to talk to Angela again, also mad about Angela taking her tazer.
Angela thought about it for a bit. "You can come in but I don't trust you right now."
"Angela..." Darcy said but was cut off.
"My house" Angela said. "Not yours"
Darcy folded her arms in distaste. "Bad idea"
Angela offered Loki a seat at her counter. "Why?"
"You left me with a kiss" Loki said simply.
"What?!" Angela shouted. "You kissed me you jerk!"
Darcy just listened with intense interest. "They kissed?" She shook her head. "Oh god, i thought that was just a rumor"
Loki smiled and shrugged. "I remember you slapped me fr it. It was worth it"
Angela huffed. "you really are a toad."
Loki laughed. "so what happened this time? Get in a fight a bike again?"
Angela looked down. "Glass from a broken window during a job"
"Again? Really?" Loki asked. "you and glass do not get along very well"
"not really. Angela shrugged. "It's my weakness"
"It must be, I can heal it..." Loki offered.
"No" Angela said folding he arms. "Just answer me this. Why are you really here?"
Darcy interrupted by her phone ringing. "I'll just head outside... It's Jane so I might not come back." she glares at Loki before answering. "If she's dead when I come back I am so tazing you and calling SHIELD" she answered her phone. "Hey Jane... yeah just at Angela's... she's talking to her boyfriend... yeah a new one... ok... I’m coming" She left the apartment.
Angela lightly blushed at the boyfriend comment. "Well?"
"I wanted to get my scarf back" Loki said smiling. "I left it here remember?"
"Do you ever not lie?" Angela asked. She tensed at the pain in her side again. "I might take you up on that offer" she said.
"I thought you might" Loki said. "Come here" he took her hand and sat her on the couch. "Let me look at it"
"I was helping a friend move and he got into a fight with a colleague of his. It only lasted a few minutes but he got thrown into a window and the glass hit me. I got as much out as I could" Angela explained as she lifted her shirt to show the wound.
"No wonder" Loki said looking at it. "It has more than glass in it. There's a metal shard that keeps cutting deeper as you move" He looked up at her. "I can heal it but it'll hurt"
Angela tensed. I don't trust you... much"
"Either that or keep it in and slowly let it kill you. I'd say you have one more week until it hits something vital"
"Ok fine but just do it quick!" Angela said. She cried hard as Loki used his magic to take out the shard and heal the wound. After the ordeal was over he sat by her and gave her a hug. "Better?"
"It still hurts" Angela cried.
Here" Loki said. He turned into his Frost Giant form and put his hand on her side to ease the pain. "Does this help?"
Angela leaned into him. "Yes. Thank you Loki"