Status: Rewriting from the fan fiction I wrote a couple years back. Please read and subscribe if you want to read a better version! Haha :)

My So Called Cinderella Life

Marissa has always had a rough life ever since her father passed away when she was a young child. Not only does he completely leave her, but he does not leave any posession of him for her, leaving her stranded in that house with a horrid stepmother, Margaret and two stepsisters, Jessica and Tiffany. The only person that makes her life brighten up a little is her stepsister, Kaley, who is the only person who is in sympathy for her and the only person who gets her through all the hard times throughout her life.

Making a decision to enter La Jolla Country Day School in San Diego, California, for her senior year, Marissa is finally facing the real world after being home schooled for almost half of her life. Although she has her indivious stepsisters continiously brings her down by making feel like a scrub, Marissa still has her best friends, Bobby and Krystal, and Kaley by her side to help throughout the hateful people in her life.

What she never expected was meeting Kai Shackley, the most handsome, famous, and most popular guy in school, known for his singing and his dancing. Kai is the definition of everyone's dream man and the guy that everyone wants to have at school. As they become friends and their relationship deepens, she can't help but continiously falling for his charm and everything there is about him. Ashamed that he would never see her anythng as other than a friend, she keeps everything to herself while her heart keeps falling for him.

When one day, Marissa finds mysterious, little notes around the house written by her father telling her that she needs to uncover a secret that deals with his death, she can't help but try to make everything right that deals with her own dad. But how will she be able to obtain a normal life back when she has three devils living in her house?

Her life begins to gradually change as she faces the real world for the first time in many years and she may be entering the stage of falling in love with somebody who may never fall back for her. People may think that she lives a cinderella life, waiting for the perfect prince charming to sweep her off her feet, but her life is way more horrific than anyone can imagine.

All Marissa is able to do is wait for her time of happiness to be handed to her, but no one and herself doesn't know how long that will take.
  1. Welcome To My Life
    The Introduction