Oh, Dear Mary

Hyde's Heart

Mary awoke the next morning and remembered what had happened the previous night. She sat up and smiled. She seemed to always smile nowadays and it made her so happy. She never really liked someone the way she felt about Dr. Jeckyll but something about him made her shiver in happiness and her emotions just raged of excitement and love.
She got up and put her maid outfit on, feeling like she was on Cloud 9. She knew she may not see the Master again for awhile but she always had him in her mind.
She walked downstairs and went straight into the kitchen to help Olivia. They started preparing breakfast when Mr. Poole and the Master walked in. Mr. Poole called Mary and Olivia over and the Master turned to see Mary looking at him and turning away, her cheeks reder than a rose. He hugged her, and Mr. Poole and Olivia threw shock on their faces. He suddenly let go of her and began to talk.

"I will not be in the house for the rest of the day, so Mr. Hyde will be in and out as he pleases, please show him respect and in return he shall return the favor." The Master once again pulled out a little gold stop watch and looked up at Mary who seemed upset. He gave her the 'I'll be back, dont worry' look and out the door he went.

She watched everyone else leave until it was just her and Olivia in the kitchen. Olivia shot her some interesting looks when Mary got up on the ladder to watch him leave off into the distance.

"What you on about Mary?" Olivia put down the pot she was cleaning and sat on the table.

"Nothing, im okay." Mary gulped down saliva and primped her shirt down.

Mary went to go clean up when she and Olivia heard ruffling coming from the Garden. Mary and Olivia glanced at one another with faces that explained terror but humor at the same time.

"Mary Reilly!" A deep voice echoed from outside the door. Mary walked to the backdoor thinking it was the Master, but it wasn't. She backed up and stood there looking on Hyde leaning against the door, winking at her and finger signaling for her to come to him. Mary didn't want to go but she remembered the Masters words. Words that she needed to obey. She opened the door and Hyde walked into the kitchen, pushing Olivia out of the room.

"Mary me and you are going on a little Scientific errand for your Master." Hyde turned and chuckled. He looked back at Mary and waited for a reply.

"Sure, sir.."

When Hyde opened the door, Mary quickly exited so she didn't have to spend her minutes awkwardly looking at him when she didn't really want to look at him to begin with. She got into the buggee with Hyde and off they went to a butchers market.

"So the Master tells me you're quite a sweet lady." Hyde turned his head to Mary, giving her all his attention. "How would I know? You've been avoiding me."

Mary looked over at him, now nose to nose. She scooted away and continued looking at him. She did feel bad, howvever if it wasn't for his perpetual attitude the other night, the conversation they would have now would be more friendly.

"He gives me no reason not to be sweet. He has been just as.." Mary looked away sighing heavily. She just wanted this errand to end and it didn't even begin.
When they got there, Mr. Hyde got out of the vehicle and almost immediately distanced himself from Mary with his fast walking. Mary looked everywhere, trying to catch up to him, and soon saw him standing at the top of a set of stairs waiting on her. She made her way up and in a flash he was gone again. She walked further on, the smell of rotting animals and humans filled the air. When she thought of a Butchers market, she imagined a market less than what you find a horror movie. She saw in the smoke filled section where they ripped open cows which were alive at one point. They ripped them open, and took their insides and never cook them. They kept the inside organs and threw the blood all over stairs on which people would trip and fall, getting covered in cow guts and blood. She saw Hyde finally looking inside a cow who's insides were pretty much removed, he took out a special cutting knife and asked the man to cut off a chunk of meat. Mary almost threw up in her mouth. The Smell was so vial she couldn't believe he made her come.
When he was done cutting up cow meat, he paced over to Mary and took her hand, guiding her to where they butcher human meat. Mary widened her eyes when she saw Hyde entering the room where on a table, a man laid, dead. His body cut open exposing all parts of his insides. One man cut his heart out and held it out and dropped it on a tray nearby. Hyde grabbed his cutting knife again and gave it to one of the men to start cutting of parts of the mans body. Mary turned around and sat down on a bench near the room, holding it puke. 5 minutes later Hyde stepped out and circled himself looking for Mary. He saw her sitting on the bench and told her it was time to go. When they got back into the buggee, he put his attention on her again. He smiled at her. Thinking about her when she was right there next to him. This feeling. Its like the rage went away. The rage that felt like the tide. She knew he was staring at her. She felt a hole burning into her temple from the sheer gaze of his eyes. He had the same eyes as the Master which made her not want to look back at him. But she did.

"What?" Mary rolled her eyes. She never rolled her eyes so much but Hyde was so annoying. He gave off the impression of a teenage boy with so many hormones.

"Mary you are exceptionally beautiful. I sense something in you I haven't felt before." Hyde took ahold of her hand and Mary tried to push away but he wouldn't let go. "You dont have to be afraid. I dont bite.." he side smirked. Mary snapped her head over to him. Thats what the Master said to her last night.
Before they knew it they were back at the Masters home. Mary got out before Hyde and he followed her up to the door. Mary felt bad for coming off as hasty but his demenor, his come off, it felt weird to her. Hyde brushed the hair from his face and behind his ear. He took her hand and held it, she didn't even push away. Hyde moved closer to Marys face and swarms off feelings filled her head. She lifted her head up to Hyde and before she knew it his lips plastered on to Marys. She let out a soft and quiet moan and she felt a satisfying sensation. He locked his fingers with hers while his other hand scratched down her body sending Marys emotions running crazy. She put her hand on his face and opened his mouth exposing tongue. Soon both their tongues started fighting with each other making Mary and Hyde moan at the same time. He let go of her hand suddenly and stopped making out with her. They both started breathing heavily and Hyde stepped off the steps leaving Mary above alone. She looked down at him. And he looked up at her. And imediately he was gone in a flash. Mary awkwardly walked back inside, shaking and tears flooding her face. What just happened she thought. And soon she fell asleep at the kitchen table crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahniah's Chapter ~