Oh, Dear Mary

His Beautiful Mary

Mary wanted to forget all about what happened with her and Hyde. She had no idea why he wanted to pin her as a direct object in whatever plan he had conjured. Thoughts of the Master sprung to Mary's thought, and like that Hyde was gone from her mind in a heart beat.
She thought of him the whole day, and it seemed to make it go by a lot faster. His eyes, his voice, his everything, it was majestic to Mary's sparkling eyes. But soon her thoughts would be washed away, it was her upmost goal to do everything and show everyone wrong in the lines of wanting to be the best maid there could be. At first, that's why she chose such a strong household to go by. By now, the Master was her purpose of staying.

"Mary, I need you to go into the Master's lab, he has something he needs you to get for him, there's a note on the table in there for you to use for further instructions on what he needs." Mr. Poole guided a forward hand to the door and opened it for Mary. "Shift it Mary!" He screamed. She jumped and ran out the door quickly enough before he shut it in her face. She took her gloves off and set them on the Fountain to get when she came back out. She shifted herself down the stairs and opened the door. The smell of metal and rusted chains filled Mary's senses before she even stepped inside.

She looked around nervously, what if she ran into Hyde on accident, a shit load of drama would occur if he didn't know why she was in there. He could have thought she was snooping around, and that wouldn't be a good thing if Hyde thought such accusations.

She looked around for a note that Mr. Poole regarded to have instructions on, Mary desperately needed that note because she was not familiar with this, and if she got lost and someone found her, that would be embarrassing. She looked over the Theater twice and never noticed a glass table sitting in the middle of the room all alone. It was calling out Mary's name, she saw the note and ran to grab it. Like her life depended on reading this note, she grasped it open quickly. But when she read it, her stomach turned in knots. 'TURN AROUND' it read. 'That's it', she thought. Hyde was standing behind her, it was a plot to lure her into the Lab and choose fate for her. She turned around with her eyes closed and heard laughter, but not Hyde's laughter. She opened them in surprised and returned a giggle. It was the Master, holding a bouquet of Red roses and held it out to her. She blushed so much her face turned bright pink of the thought. He adored her, and he knew it. He liked her. A lot. And he wasn't trying to hide it anymore. This was the first time the Master felt feels for a housemaid. But to the Master, Mary wasn't just a housemaid, she was someone he could go to when he was troubled and alone and in need of caring. He snapped out of the thoughts of her being with him in a loving manner and went to his lab, she followed smelling the roses over and over again and smiling in sheer love and sensational romance filled the air and nothing happened. But it was going to. He looked everywhere for only he knows what. Papers and Documents and Books were everywhere. He searched for a simple letter but couldn't find it.

"It'll only take a moment, please relax." His deep voice filled the small room which filled Mary's mind like fireworks. She sent chills down her own body and sat down trying to take her mind off of everything. After a while he managed to find a small Yellow envelop that smelled like faintly daunted perfume. It reeked like strong cologne but went away after the Master stuffed it in his back pocket.
When they left the lab all together they both shouted out utter gasps. It was so dark outside, it seemed the hold up led to talking, and they were talking for hours.

"My gosh, we've been rambling. We're gonna get into so much trouble.." The Master teased.
Mary lightly tugged his shoulder and they must bursted out laughing.

"I'll happily take you to your room, Mary. I'll be sleeping in my own tonight for once." He went on as he opened the door for her. When she went inside her face lit up like the stars in the night time sky. He took ahold of her hand as they went upstairs, giggling and chatting amongst themselves, when they reached Mary's door, it was hanging wide open, Olivia was awake still and saw the Master and her holding hands. Olivia lifted an eyebrow but knew the way she felt, so she went under her covers, pretending nothing happened.

"Well, Mary, thanks for joining me in the lab, I shan't forget your gratitude." The Master planted a kiss on her lips and left her once to go into his room, and shut the door after blowing her a kiss.

Mary went in her room and put on her purple silk nightgown Olivia had given her the first night she arrived. She took the covers from over Olivia's head and sat there giving her the most awkward look.

"Mary, go for it.." Olivia hugged her. Mary wasn't used to feeling like she was going to throw up if she wasn't around someone, but somehow he had that illuminating affect on her. It was such a great feeling. Mary got up and couldn't sleep again. She was scared she was going to dream up something completely untrue this time, or have the dream she had for centuries it felt like. If she had to listen to her father getting brutally murdered one more time she was going to brutally murder a wall.
She got up and took a candle light to walk around for a little when the she saw the Master's door open. She figured since he once said to her she was more than welcome when he was in there, she decided to do such that. She knocked lightly on the door and there he was on his bed reading a book. He didn't notice she was standing there so she walked inside and snapped her fingers to catch his attention. He looked up and smiled at her, he dropped his book on the floor and got up from the bed.

"Hello, Mary this is most welcomed, I'm ravenous." He sat up and moved over to the edge of the bed and looked at her moving towards him. "Can't sleep too? I feel your pain." He took her whole body and planted her on his lap. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and he rocked her side to side. It was like love. So sweet and deep and no one could take that away from her. She felt like herself when she looked deep into his dark gorgeous eyes. They were like the story of her life, in one man, the way he made her feel was like that of a Romance Movie. She always thought it was nothing but one, but now she realized it's possible to feel the realness of it too.

"Mary, you are something else, I tell ya." The Master held her close and Mary couldn't help but turn over to kiss him. She didn't want to play any more games. She needed to make a move and quick. He maneuvered himself on to Mary so fast he didn't realize soon he was almost on top of her. He slowly made his way down her neck, kissing it so gently it made her moan and moan more each kiss and more when he lowered himself. She grabbed on to the back of his head, his hair balled in her fingers, he lifted her leg up and around his shoulders and he made it down to the bottom of her stomach, she arched herself upwards sending him into a full on erection of pleasure and seduction. He lifted her up on his lap and took off her nightgown, exposing her bra and panties. He scanned her closely, licking her chest and moving back on to her neck. By chance, she grabbed his collar of his shirt and pushed him on the bed and soon she was on top of him, teasing him, he laughed and pulled her in and started tonguing her mouth if it were the last thing he'd do. She took his shirt off and threw It on the ground. Now semi naked, she felt his erected self pushing on her panties, she let out a gasped moan before taking them off. And in return, Dr. Jeckyll had no shame in taking off his pants and boxers. Mary took the covers and placed it over her and him, now engaged in the most seductional sex she's ever been involved in. It happened once with her, but that was a unfortunate night with her dad that led her crying in her mom's lap. She grunted in his ear and he sent himself in and out of her slowly and hard sending shivers through her body each time it filled up inside of her. Every inch in him sent her upward in an arch form, biting his lip in the process. She sat on him, making his moans grow louder and louder. She placed her hands on his chest and kept going. She loved it, it was the most intense feeling, and she started it. She was having sex with the Master. It couldn't erase from her mind, and she didn't want it to. Him, now fully inside of her, made Mary gasp in pain and Pleasure. As tight as she was, it made him more Horny everytime, as he went deeper and deeper within her as she let out the cutest moans. She went down kissing on his neck, his hands on her waists feeding into her over and over, not wanting it to end. All of a sudden, deep into the sexual feels they drove into, they heard a faint knock at the door, followed by a, "Mary, Mr. Poole needs you." It was Olivia. Mary shouted, "Shit!" Before coming off him leaving him all alone on the bed, he smiled. So did she, she panicked to put her nightgown back and on stopped before leaving the door. "I'm sorry.." She whispered. He laughed as she went out the door and downstairs. His beautiful Mary. His life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahniah & Becca's Chapter ~