Oh, Dear Mary

Mrs. Farraday

Mary stepped out of the house and into the cold foggy morning. She didnt have a single clue on what made her most scared of herself when she thought of the Masters words. She only wanted to think about the good times, not only the bad. She hadn't felt more mashed up in love, sex and depression in her whole life. No one ever made her feel the way Jeckyll did. His warmth and soul were one of the many traits about him that made her smile brighten more and more each time he came to her ever so empty thoughts. But as of now all she wanted to do was to get to this adress on the letter he had handed her just before leaving. She scanned the note as she walked along the snowy sidewalk. Snow was adding on more by the flakes like a wildfire. Mary hated snow more than her dad. The walk wasn't so bad, it was just the people instagating her to go over and do not such good things to them. It made Mary sick to her stomach. She just wanted to get to her destination as quickly as possible before she ended up getting snatched up by the hobo army. She gazed the houses one by one making sure she didnt go too far or that she didnt miss it. It was too cold and she just wanted to get inside a nice toasty house.
When she looked up again she saw the adress that was on the note. '234 Drew LN.' It said. The exact adress that read on the mailbox. She hesistated to knock, she didnt know these people, didnt know what they were all about. They could be killers for all she knew.
When she had the courage to knock, she heard shuffling of shoes and pitter patters of heels running around inside like a animal herd. She didnt want to stand there forever so she turned around, than the door knocked.

"Who are you?" A strange crooked lady opened the door. She stunk of perfume, like she bathed in it. Her lipstick wasnt on right, and her teeth were rotted from smoke and coffee.

"I'm.. I'm Mary." Mary studdered, looking at the woman who plainly scared Mary half to death.

"Sudanvers isnt doing costumes at the moment, we're dealing with something horrible so come back in 2 weeks." Before slamming the door in Mary's face. She nearly fell on her ass.

"No ma'm im here in regards to Dr. Jeckyll!" Mary screamed out loud enough for Farraday to hear.

Farraday opened the door so quickly it almost knocked the wind out of her. She stared Mary down before grabbing her shirt and pulling her inside and pushed her against the wall knocking down posters. One even hit Mary's head.

"Jeckyll, eh?! This better be something more than a fucking letter." She got in Mary's face.

"He said you better read it." Mary shut her eyes and put the letter in Farradays face.

Farraday grabbed the letter and unfolded it with fast fingers. Coming from upstairs were screams of women. Horrifying screams. Farraday ignored it and read the letter.

"Listen dammit he should have gotten the nerve to come here and clean up after that Bastard Hyde!" Farraday grabbed Mary's arm and took her in a room that Mary screamed in sight. There in the room was blood, blood and more blood. On the bed, the floor, the tables, sheets, napkins, and even the ceiling. Mary's jaw dropped, she had never seen anything like it. She looked at Mrs. Farraday who was clearly upset with everything and she wanted Hyde to pay. Did Hyde really commit such drastic crimes like this?
Farraday grabbed a cloth covered in blood and told Mary to give it to Jeckyll. "Not even his old friend Farraday can do anything about this treachery." Before leaving Mary in the room alone. Mary ran out of the house before she could barely come in reality again.
Mary's walk back was hanus. She cried all the way back. With Hyde being all over Mary and she being in love with Jeckyll, if Hyde found out Mary's true feelings, she feared he'd harm or kill her. Mary crossed her arms and threw her head down. She just wanted to be free from this damn mess. It was too much for a 21 year old girl to deal with. But she would never abandon a man such as Henry Jeckyll.
When she got back to the house, immediately she ran to Mr. Poole. He looked so worn out from all whats been going on, even being her Uncle and having been so rough on poor Mary, she managed to hug him before going into the Master's bedroom.

"Well?" He got up and walked to Mary. Her mouth shivered. He knew something bad had happened. He turned away and rubbed his forehead.

"She told me to give you this." Mary managed to squeek out as she took the cloth from her purse and put it in Jeckyll's hand. He looked at it almost like he hated it with such passion.

"Mary leave me.." he laid on his bed and sighed. He stared at the cloth like it was his fault. Mary didn't want him to take such blame. She walked over to him and kissed him. Making him smile even just a little.
When she left the room she went to her own. She sat on her bed and realized it was not even the afternoon yet. She grunted and fell back on her bed. It was going to be an interesting day.