Status: Working on It...

Lost in Thought

Eric's Notes

First: Middle: Last:
Name: Amethyst Lily Johnson
Status: Unknown
Location: Holding Center
Family: Deceased

Appearance:
Eyes: Hazel, Brown/Green
Natural Hair: Mousy Brown, shoulder length and wavy
Height: 5’4”
Sex: Female
Age: 22
Years in custody: 5
Attempted escapes: 7
Goes by: Lyla
Mental Status: Unstable

Other Doctor's Notes:

Doctor #1:
Amethyst is a quiet girl who rarely shows emotion and refuses to talk. She has been silent for 78 days. The only emotion we were able to force out of her was rage. She shows clear signs of being dangerous when put up against or when she chooses to be. She is manipulative, cold, and shows no remorse for what she has done.

Docter #2:
I have gotten the patient to talk, although it was only a name. I am not quite sure if this in itself is an accomplishment or not, for when she does talk it is like venom is running through her and drips into her words that, though said in a very soothing voice, makes you wish she never talked at all. Also, through different observations and tests I have come to the conclusion that Amethyst suffers from severe and vivid nightmares, and often sleep talks although what she says is incomprehensible and seems to be in a different language. This will be my last session.
______

Eric let out a long sigh as he finished reading the report on his new patient, Amethyst. Since he graduated college within record time and couldn't imagine being anything else, he became a doctor. When he finally finished all of his schooling, at the age of 26, he received a call from HCMI (Holding Center for the Mentally Insane) in a deserted town far north in Michigan. At first, when asked to come to the Holding Center he was happy, mostly because he had finally gotten a job after months of searching, without having to even call them himself. But now, 2 years later at age 28, he couldn't understand why he said yes or agreed to become one of their doctors. It was an odd job and he rarely got to talk to the patients, but it was good pay and he was only there until another opportunity popped up.

He braced himself for his first patient. They were finally giving him a chance with them, but had given him most unstable patient of them all. This particular girl has been here for 5 years now, but has still spoken one measly word, if you could even call her nickname that. He was told that she was initially found in her upstairs bathroom a week after she went missing, drenched in blood and uttering nonsense about “the shadows” taking her family. When they cleaned her and tested the blood it was identified as her then missing parent’s. The amount of blood retrieved from her clothing was too much for either parent to have survived. Now it was time to meet this new patient, Amethyst
♠ ♠ ♠
Just starting!