Status: Updating,hopefully!

Fire.

Back to Homeland.

Ava

I yawned and held Matteo more close.He looked like a Grek Godess while he was asleep. I swirled my engangement ring with lots of thoughts inside my head.

"Morning beauty." Matteo kissed me, smiling. "Morning georgous." I replied again yawning like a cat. I checked my watch,it has been almost thirteen hours since we got on plane. I looked out from window, my head resting on Matteo's shoulder watching the beautiful ocean and greenery between cotton white clouds.

"Così bella." Matteo said, hugging me from my waist. I faintly murmur an answer to him,my mind wandering about my father."He'll be fine. He's a strong man." Mat said, making me smile at his naiveness. "Say that again when he learnes we are engaged." I chuckle. "You wish he was not that strong." Matteo burried his face in my neck, holding back his laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen,it's your captain speaking.

Welcome to LAX Airport. Local time is 3.14 and the temperature is 86 Fahrenheit.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use any electronic devices (or to smoke in the designated areas.)

On behalf of Turkish Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a stay!”


I sighed as I wiped away my tears and faeastened my seatbelt. Mat gave my hand a squeeze since he was not an airplane person and I gave him a reassuring smile. The plane got lower,and lower untill the dots become long buildings and endless blue sky turned into endless blue ocean. Then harshly the plane hit the ground,this landing was one that I won't call mild and soft. I looked at Matteo. His eyes were shut, and his lips were moving. "It's safe now." I whispered as I squeezed his hand. He slowly opened his chocolate eyes,breathing fast and eyes got bigger.

The plane stopped eventually, people around us rushed out as if they were all big bussinessman and they've got biggest meetings. Matteo uncomfortably as his breathing got normal again. I pulled his hair from his eyes and looked straightly in them. "You are safe with me."

My heels clicked on marble floor as we ran away from papparazzis. Matteo sighed as he hid my face behind him. "It she your new girl friend?" one asked.

"Are you going to be new model of Hugo Boss' new fragance?"

"Is it true that you were in Turkey,hiding out?"

"Is she really Nick Jonas' ex girl?" This questions was overwhealming. I tottered as I was embraced by two familiar arms.

"Hey Kev." Matteo said, pushing me inside black SUV and climbing himself. "Hey Mat." Kevin chimed as he climed on driver's seat. "How's baby I asked,moving my hand on baby seat." Kevin smiled brightly at the name of Alena. "She is just fine." I smiled and the sighed. "How's dad?" I asked, afraid of the answer I'll probably get.

"He had better times." Kevin said, a haze of sadness lingering on his eyes. I put my head on Matteo's arm and let the sleep take over me.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD!" someone yells over my ear. I slowly open my eyes to reveal a Joe, who is smiling like an idiot. "Hey Big Boy." I said huskily my voice still shitty from all the sleep I get. I slowly woke up and collected my phone Mat was already out, greating my mom. My eyes looked around both Jonas' and Holmen's gardens to see Nick. But he was too cool to be hanging around with us. I quickly pressed my temper turning to my mom, who looked like hell and a fairy at the same time.

"Mom!" I breathed out,while hugging her as if I'd never let her go."How's dad?" I asked which made my mother cry. She shook her head. "He is not fine Ava." she said,making me fought back even more tears."He is a strong man." I said with a devilish smirk. "I mean,he survived you for like what twenty five years?" she laughed a little and I smiled at her. She had these lovely marks around her eyes,which indiated she had a beautiful,joyful life. "Let's get inside" my mom said,linking arms with me.

"Well,well,well. Isn't that Ava?" said someone, hiccuping at the same time. I walked faster as I avoided Nick, and keept Matteo busy. "Where are you going without giving me my kiss?" he yelled, making Joe takle him down.

"Stop,Nick!" Joe said,while wrestling with him on the lawns.I enetered inside the house with mom and Matteo,leaving a furious Joe and a drunken Nick behind.

Nick

I hiccuped continiously while cursing loudly. My lip was bleeding since Joe hit me with his fist. I am pretty sure that I won't remember this in the morning. Joe was fumming around the room, making me feel dizzy.

"Stop." I slurred,playing with my purity ring. I still had that stupid ring. Not that I haven't sex, but I liked it. "WHAT THE HELL NICK!" Joe yelled,spitting on my face. You broke up with her, she ran away because of your bad treatment. You started dating with Olivia,then you broke up with her and now you want Ava back?"

I was slowly being more sober. I nodded as nausea hit me. "Believe me bro, I always get what I want." I said,looking away dramatically. Joe shook his head with a hint of disbelief in his eyes.

"No,no. You won't be messing with her head this time. I won't let you."

Third person POV

Ava stood on the balcony alone, the lovely wind was blowing and giving her goose bumps. She had a sateen lace embroided night gown on and it wasn't helping the cold wind. She looked at Matteo who was sleeping topless on her old bed. She smiled at sight of him. Suddenly she felt an urge to look at other house's window. There stood Nick, with a drink on his hand, looking directly at Ava,licking her lips. Suddenly a girl came behind him, hugging and moving her hands on his abs. Ava felt a pain shot through her body but she quickly shook the thought of. She made her way inside as Nick and the girl got lost for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. It's the second chapter and it's crappy. I hope you liked it though :D