Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 1

5 months. i'm 5 months pregnant. It's been an easy ride so far with keeping this pregnancy on the down low mainly for the fact that even though i'm 5 months pregnant i don't have a huge belly. It might be because i'm small and it's my first child or it might also just be good genes, my dad told me when my mum was pregnant with me when she was 9 months pregnant she only looked 5 months. don't get me wrong i do have a bump going on and you can tell i'm pregnant if you come close enough to me. But with loose fitting shirts it's easy to hide.
Ashton says management haven't even mentioned me, asking why i haven't been around or coming to appearances or anything, so that has been going good.
We planned with dad and Anne how this was going to work once Ashton got back from LA
***FLASHBACK***
"Dad, Ash and Anne are going to be here in 10 minutes" i shouted from my room
"i know sweetheart"
I haven't seen Ashton since i was in LA, he's only been home for 3 days and i told him to just spend it with his family. I grabbed some sweatpants and one of his shirts he left here and changed quickly throwing my hair up into a high pony quickly as the doorbell rung.
"i got it" i shouted as i ran out my door and down the stairs
"or not" i mumbled as i saw my dad letting Anne and Ash in.
"Babe, i missed you so much" Ash said as he pulled me into a hug
"missed you too, hi Anne" i said
"Hi Olivia, how are you" she asked
"i'm feeling good thank you"
we all headed into the living room and sat down, dad and Anne on one couch, Ash and I on the other.
"so wheres Maui" Ash asked me
"Oh shes at the smoothie shop"
"you're not going to keep working there are you?"
"I want to as long as possible"
"Babe, you can't what if someone notices"
"i'll stop when i start getting bigger"
"good"
"Okay guys lets talk" my dad said
"Okay shoot father"
"So Anne and I have been talking about how we think we all should go about this, obviously we are not in the best situation but there nothing we can do about that"
"so what were you guys thinking" Anne said
"well we want to keep it private, to the point where not even management knowing" Ashton said
"do you think thats a good idea"
"for now yes, i mean they've never been on Olivia's side and also the fans have only just started liking her, bringing this into the situation wouldn't be good for Olivia and the baby, i don't want the added stress of fans and management on her"
"and i mean i'm not in the band, i don't need to really tell them anything about my life"
"But it's Ashtons life too"
"we know that, but it's also my private life not my public life" Ash added
"well if you're set on keeping it a secret, then we are going to have to work out how we are going to do this." Dad said
"What doctor have you been to Olivia" Anne asked
"um one at the pregnancy centre"
"well we can't have you two walking into somewhere like that so why don't i call around and see if there are any home visit doctors who can be your doctor from now on"
"that would be great thank you Anne"
we continued talking about things like not going with Ash to appearances or if there are anymore one of concerts around that if i wanted to go i would have to be well hidden and once i get bigger i wouldn't be able to go at all unless we change our mind about telling management. We also talked about living situation. I mean Ash and I had talked about moving in with each other before, but we didn't really talk, talk about it we just knew it would be something we would do later down the road. but we decided that we should probably have somewhere together with baby Irwin so we aren't just moving between our two houses.
So the next step is finding somewhere to live.
**End Flashback**

"Babe this is the 5th place we've seen and you haven't like any of them"
"I know but it's our first place i want to it be perfect i don't want to live in an apartment complex and thats all we've seen"
"well if you would let me put more into the budget then maybe we could find a nice little house instead of apartments"
"but babe, we are meant to go halfs on it"
"i know babe, but we know i have more money to put in, it isn't going to be a bad thing for me to put more money in, you can just buy more to decorate"
"okay okay fine, add more to the budget"
Ash went with the Real estate agent to talk budget, he wouldn't tell me how much more he would be putting in, he told me not to worry about it an he wont go overboard. They came back over to me and we started talking
"okay so i will run this new budget through the computer and find available properties for you to look at, maybe next week sometime"
"sure sounds perfect" i said
we left the apartment complex and got into Ash's car
"So that was somewhat successful" i said
"yeah maybe next week we will actually find somewhere to live"
"hopefully our own little place babe" i said leaning over and kissing his cheek.
"our own little place for our little family"