Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 13

Ash has been gone for 2 days now. The morning of him leaving went just about how it normally goes when he leaves, we were quiet while we ate breakfast, we cuddled, kissed a bit and then the taxi beeped for him outside. It was strange for us having a taxi take him rather than me, but i couldn't handle going to the airport this time. one, ive seemed to have gotten bigger in what seems like over night really and two, i couldn't handle saying bye to the other boys for what will be a month. I know they are coming home for the Album release but i obviously wont be going there and i told them i would rather them spend time with their families than me a 9 month pregnant girl who could switch moods in a heartbeat.

I was getting ready to head round to the smoothie shop as after Maui is done with her shift, we would be going shopping. I basically live in stretchy maternity yoga pants and a very loose fitted jumper. Not the most stylish mother to be, but it's the only way i can somewhat still hide the bump. i know i look pregnant, i know and i honestly don't know how we've gone so long with no rumours or anything. Like i look pregnant. I suppose limiting the amount of times we go out together and me not going out at all and only going places for a short period of time helps. But we have run into fans on multiple occasions and nothing, not even a side comment about my weight or anything. Which if anything i would have expected a "Olivia is so fat" "Ashton deserves someone skinnier" but no nothing. I like to believe it's my awesome hiding skills and i'm just so good at it. But i guess it really is down to the fact i didn't blow up like a balloon with a massive baby bump, it's big now but i am only about 4 weeks away from giving birth so it's expected but i've gone 8 months with it being smaller and manageable.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the car, the list of things to buy today is a birthday present for Ash, a pushchair and whatever Maui wants to get. The good thing about it being June and winter is less people wanting cold smoothies. I pulled up to the car park of the complex the smoothie shop is at and went round. I haven't been here in ages, i stopped working about 2 months ago i think and i rarely have any reason to come by.
"sup sis" Maui said as i entered
"Hey, how long do you have left" i asked
"about 30 minutes so make yourself comfortable"
i grabbed a chair and sat behind the counter and watched Maui ring up some mans order and then proceed to make it. There was only that man and 4 other people in, 3 people a group of girls and another solo man.
"So how have you been" Maui asked
"good, it's weird being home without Ash to be honest, it's so quiet"
"you'll get use to it, even though it wont be quiet for much longer"
"i know it's going to be so weird"
"i bought baby clothes the other day by the way"
"Maui, you know you're not meant to, Ayla-Mai doesn't need anymore"
"i know, but i couldn't help it"
"you're in trouble missy" i said laughing
"so have you spoken to Ash lately"
"no, not since he told me they landed safely in London yesterday, but i kind of don't want to just randomly call him because you know he will panic, i'll wait for him to contact me"
"good plan sissy, let me finish up here and we can go" she said as a costumer came to the front
what felt like hours but really only about 20 minutes we were on our way to the shopping centre.
"what do you need to get Maui" i asked
"nothing really, just came to spend time with you"
"well isn't that nice, what do you really want" i asked knowing full well she has something up her sleeve
"okay well you know how it's my birthday soon"
"your birthday is months away"
"yeahh but still, i really really want this cute bag from coach"
"Maui do you think i'm made of money" i said
"Well you do have Ashton" she said
"So what youre telling me is, you want me to look at this bag, then come in at a later point with Ash and be like 'oh this would be so cute for Maui's birthday' and then he buys it"
"yeah pretty much"
"not going to happen Maui, he isnt made of money either and all our money goes towards our house and Ayla"
"it was worth a shot" she shrugged, i laughed but kind of annoyed that she would even try.
"try dad, he might cave in"
"okay i need to go in here to get a pushchair" i said as we came up to a baby shop. we walked in and i headed straight to them, i had looked online beforehand so i knew which ones i prefer it was between a Love N Care Capella Cony Stroller and a Steelcraft Reverse Handle Stroller. Both have the reverse handle so Ayla can be facing towards use or she can be facing outwards, i like that she can face towards us because i feel like it would give her more privacy, i know the boys dont generally have paparazzi following them here, but fi we are out and there happens to be some or fans she is well hidden and they can't get a proper view of her because we decided that for her first year or so, she is going to be kept away from the media and everything as well as possible, that doesn't mean we wont post a picture of her every so often but we don't want her everywhere.
After about 10 minutes of testing them out, walking them up and down the aisle testing the hoods i decided on the Love N Care Capella Cony. The hood seemed to come down a lot more and felt nicer when pushing. i got it in a ice blue grey colour. Lucky for me they deliever so it should be arriving tomorrow instead of me carrying a big box around.
"is there anything else you need in here" Maui asked
"no, not yet, i'm all good"
we left and then headed towards a music shop, i decided that i was going to get Ashton drum sticks with Ayla-Mai's name engraved on them, i had placed the other the other week and they said they would be in today. my order was of 50.
"hi, i placed an order the other week for engraved drum sticks" is aid as i got o the counter
"name please" the teenage boy said
"last name is Leroy" i said
"50 engraved" he said
"yes"
"i'll just go get them for you" he said before moving from behind the counter and going into the backroom
"do you think he will like them" Maui asked
"i sure hope so, i mean who wouldn't want drum sticks with their daughters name on them"
"it's cute" she said
the boy came back and showed me a pair
"are they okay" he said
i took one from his hand and looked at it. Her name was in the middle in cursive "Ayla-Mai Irwin"
"great, thank you"
"you paid already" he said looking at the computer
"yeah i paid up front" i replied
"okay well then you're all set" he said handing me over the bag with the rest of them in
"Thank you" i replied taking the bag and joining Maui nearer the door
"okay so i've got everything i came for" i said
"okay lets go then because i just saw a bunch of girls hanging around and whispering about seeing you"
"they are harmless Maui" i said
"i know, but we can't risk them seeing you, i'm not going to lie, you aren't hiding the bump very well"
we headed towards the car park. I let Maui drive as Ash was calling as we got to the car
"Hey babe" i siad answering
"Hey how are you"
"i'm good and yourself"
'i'm good, just thought i would call and see how you are, i see you're out with Maui"
"how do you know i'm with Maui" i asked kind of weird out that he would know
"Twitter, fans are posting that they saw you couple saying you came out of that baby shop and into a music shop"
"oh shit, sorry babe but i really needed to pick out the stroller and i had to pick up something from the music shop"
"it's okay babe really they are just speculating. some saying you're pregnant, some saying you were probably in there for someone else. Others saying they heard you in the smoothie shop talking about some kid maui bought clothes for"
"well some of them are right"
"yeah and no one actually has posted any picture of you being there at all so some are saying they are making the whole thing up"
"well do you want me to say anything"
"no just leave it, it's not long now anyway when they are going to find out, so just dont confirm or deny anything just let them do whatever"
"okay, babe, how is Europe anyways"
"Li, it's amazing we're in Paris right now, i hope one day i get to bring you here"
"you havent called me Li in so long"
"i said i was going to bring you to Paris one day and you pick up on what i called you" he said laughing
"yeah and your point"
"you're a strange one baby"
"thanks Ashy"
"stop" Maui said
"What" i replied
"you're going to make me sick" she said
"well excuse me" i said extending the length of the words
i could hear Ashton laughing in my ear
"so what have you got planned" i asked him
"we have a couple radio interviews here in Paris then we are heading to spain"
"Nice, tell the boys i said hi" i said
"I will do, they want us to skype in the next couple days"
"okay babe, just contact me, you know i'm not going to be doing anything much, so best if you just do it when you guys are free"
"sounds like a plan babe,i have to head out to the radio station, so i will talk to you soon"
"okay love you"
"love you too princess"

"you guys honestly make me sick" Maui said as i hung up the phone
"how"
"Oh Princess, babe, Li, Ashy. God can you not just be normal humans and call each other Ashton and Olivia" she said
"Oh Maui, don't be jealous because you have no one to have cute name with"
She pulled up outside our dads house and we went inside, we had dinner together before i went back to my house and lounged around watching movies before going to bed. one day closer to Ashton being back and one day closer to Ayla-Mai.