Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 14

I've been having a case of Braxton Hicks for a couple days now, when they first started i thought i was having real contractions and i started panicking that she was on her way and Ash was in Europe and this wasn't what we had planned. I was at my dads and he was trying to calm me down and literally ripped my phone out of my hands as i tried to call Ash to get him to come home, but my dad being the sensible person he is told me about Braxton Hicks and that if i was really worried to call Julie, so i did i called Julie in a right state of panic and she took me through symptoms like "how long are they" 'how far apart are they" she probably already knew that they were Braxton hicks but when i told her they didn't last long and we quite a bit apart she confirmed it. She also informed in that them happening doesn't mean i'm going to go into Labour soon, it's just my body getting ready and in fact my body has been doing this since about 7 weeks but now that i'm bigger i can feel them. she pretty much told me to think of them as my body giving me practice for the real thing. I never really thought about contractions and the pain that comes with delivering a baby until now and i can honestly tell you i am shit scared. Like it couldn't be an easy process could it. Why do men get the easy option, they stick their dick in us, we carry the baby for 9 months and then we go through the pain of birth and the man just gets to hold the end result. Like no they should have to go through some sort of pain too. Like i don't know how or anything but why is it all on the women.

Maui has been staying with me for the last couple days just because as she puts it "we're not going to have sister time for a while" she really means, shes on break from school and her friends have all gone on holiday somewhere so she decided to pay me a visit. Ashton is back in about 4 days, 3 days left in Europe and then the day of traveling home. If i am thinking correct, he has been to England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland and now the boys are in Germany. They've had so much fun traveling around, sometimes they get more than one day in the country so they can explore, others they are in and out in the same day. Think they have a day in Germany, then back to London for a couple meetings and flying out of heathrow back home.

"Hey fuckface, have you been on twitter lately" Maui asked as she sat down next to me
"No i haven't, why"
"Well for one Ashton & Olivia is trending and then when you go into the trend, it's a bunch of people saying you guys broke up"
"what" she gave me her ipad and i started reading some tweets
"@kelly5sos so Ashton dodged a question about Olivia again, i bet it's because they broke up #finally"
"@lllloveashy So lately @ashton5sos has stopped answering things about @oliviajess, you think they are over"
"@besssiiideeyoooouuu Finally it looks like Ashton dumped the bitch that is @oliviajess"
"@lily5sos just because Ashton stopped talking about Olivia, doesn't mean they are over guys"
@jessy5sos they live together guys, just because he stopped talking doesn't mean anything"
@bayleejean if you kept getting asked about rumours about your girlfriend you would get annoyed and stop too"
"What are they talking about Maui" i asked looking up from the iPad
"well apparently, fans have started saying you're getting fat and that it's probably because Ashton dumped you, so then radio stations started picking up on it and a couple have asked about you and if you guys are over or what he thinks of fans commenting on your weight and every time you're brought up Ash is just like "we're here for the music" and changes the subject so fans are taking that as him confirming you're over"
i logged out of Maui's twitter and logged into mine
@oliviaJess Can't wait for my favourite person to be home in 4 days x miss you
that should be conformation that we are fine and people need to stop. I know Ash hasn't said anything, but i felt the need. It's like he could read my mind, i dont even know what time it is in Germany but about 2 minutes after posting i got a
@Ashton5sos @oliviajess miss you too princess, get the cuddle blankets ready
I laughed at his cuddle blankets comment, we like to cuddle up on the sofa with some of the blankets we got Ayla-Mai, you cant deny that baby blankets are soft as shit and they might not even cover us a lot but snuggled together with them is so nice
@OliviaJess @ashton5sos oh they are ready and waiting babe
@Luke5sos @oliviaJess i thought i was your favourite person.
@OliviaJess @luke5sos fuck off Luke
@Luke5sos @oliviajess don't be fucking rude livbear
@Ashton5sos @oliviaJess @luke5sos you tell him babe, you're all mine

We switched to text as i got one from Ash
"so how are you feeling today babe"
i did inform Ashton about the braxton hicks, he did freak out a bit when i told him over skype and he did say he was going to come home, but i told him everything Julie told me which made him hold off and stay in Europe
"Good nothing out of the ordinary happening"
"thats good baby, i wish i was with you though"
"it's 4 days babe, she wont come i promise you, she knows she has to wait for daddy"
"she better"
"what time is it in Germany anyway" i asked knowing it is 9pm here
"it's 11am babe"
"what do you have planned today"
"radio interview in about an hour, then some tv interview and then the we fly to London tonight"
"you busy boy, well hopefully the interviews lay off talking about me now that we have communicated in public"
"hopefully, i just don't like talking about you because i know i will get excited and when they talk about your weight i will be like "FUCK OFF SHES PREGNANT" and that would ruin everything"
"it's fine, babe, do what you have to do. i have to go make food love you"
"Love you too princess, hopefully i can skype you one more time before we get on the plane home"
"Don't worry if you can't though xxxx"
"xxxx"

"so what do you want to do"Maui asked
"well right now i'm going to go make pasta"
"that kid is going to come out as a pasta the amount you've ate it during this pregnancy"
"excuse me, don't call my daughter Pasta"
"Alright Pasta" Maui said speaking to my belly
"Don't"
"sorry, she now has a nickname from auntie Maui"
"You don't like nicknames remember" i said smirking at her
"fuck off"
i got up and went to the kitchen to make some. It is true, all i've basically ate is Pasta nearly every day. but i love it so why not.
@OliviaJess who fucking gives someone the nickname Pasta, my sister Maui thats who. Fucking idiot she is
I made the pasta and ate it while watching some crap soap on tv not really paying any attention to it. Maui was sitting next to me jippering in my ear about tweets fans are doing after the convo between Ashton, Luke and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. i'm kind of trying to thicken the story out. I feel like i'm jumping too much between time, even though i did say at the beginning the pregnancy stuff would be jumpy i just feel like it's too jumpy. I don't know. But only a couple more chapters until Ayla-Mai is here. I don't know if shes going to be early, late or on her due date time will tell.