Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 19

We've been home from the hospital for a week now. To be hones this week has just been one big blur. I haven't been out of the house, people have come to me, dad, Maui, Anne plus Harry and Lauren have all been in and out of the house the past week. If there's anything we need Ashton goes out and gets it. I'm getting very sick of being in the house, but we cant go anywhere until Ashton decides to put a statement up. I know he is holding off because he is scared of what people will say, but i'm not going into hiding for the next 18 years and neither is our daughter.
Julie has been round too, just seeing how i am and how Ayla is. We have an appointment with a child doctor next week for Ayla-Mai's check up.
Ashton was currently out, even though he isn't with the band in America, he still has to go to meetings here, i think sometimes he is even phoned into interviews the boys have. But it's not very often, it's only the last couple days he's been out.
I really want to get family pictures taken, you know the cute ones. We didn't get to do a professional Maternity shoot, Maui just took pictures of me, but i want professional ones done to put in frames and to send a picture out to family members in other places, not near us.
Ayla-Mai gets fed nearly very 2 hours. We've tried to get a system down with timings but with newborns you can't really have a set schedule. We also sleep when she sleeps and we take it in turns comforting her during the night, obviously Ashton can't do everything i can so i'm up more to feed her.

I heard the front door open and close before hearing the footsteps go into the kitchen. I knew it was Ashton just from the sound of his steps, is that weird?
"Liv, where you at" i heard
"In Ayla's room" i replied
good thing she isn't sleeping otherwise he would have 100% work her up with his shout.
Next thing i see him walking in with an apple in his mouth.
"How are my girls today" he asked
"good, she's been feeding for at least 10 minutes now"
"shes a hungry girl"
he sat on the floor in front of the rocker chair i was in.
"So how as whatever you did this morning"
"It was just a run through of what the boys are doing and that they want me on a call tomorrow, but i can do that from here"
"that's good, so i know i'm being a pain but i really want to leave the house i'm getting cabin fever"
"I'm going to put one up today babe"
"Oh thank God, so we can finally leave the house"
"yeah, i mean i can't put it off forever"
"i know you're scared about what everyone is going to say, but just remember, we love you, the boys love you, they are fine with it and that's all that matters and your job is about the music not private life"
"i know, i just don't want to screw this up for the boys"
"you wont i promise you"
"i'm going to get my laptop" he said getting up off the flooring, kissing my forehead and left the room a minute later he was back on the floor. Ayla finished so i sat with her facing Ash.
"go daddy, go" i said bouncing Ayla he looked up and smiled and chuckled a little
"okay here goes" he said as he opened up the bands facebook. I watched him type, delete, retype about 10 times before he finished.
"shall i keep her name out of this" he asked
"up to you babe"
i watched him use the delete buttom ad retype
"we'll leave her name out for now"
"what about pictures, shall i add one, so they know i'm not lying or something"
"why would they think you're lying"
"i don't know"
"how about that one i took of you the other day, her sleeping on you"
"good idea"
"So are you going to tell me what you wrote, or am i just going to have to see it myself"
"i'll read it to you"
He sat up straighter and cleared his throat, i laughed at him.
"Hay this is serious business"
"Get on with it"
"okay okay, here
Hey guys it's Ash,
So i know i told you all i would tell you what has been happening with me not being in America and everything. The truth is, i never planned on going to America. The family emergency is true but it wasn't the reason why i didn't go to America. Now what i am going to tell you next is very important to me and i want you all to understand where i am coming from and that it is my private life and shouldn't effect how you see the band and the other guys. So on the day of the album release when i rushed out of the sunrise interview that was because i got told Olivia was at the hospital, she was at the hospital because of complications with her pregnancy. Yes Olivia was pregnant, i kept this information away from the public eye because of many reasons one, because it is in fact my private life and two, i didn't want any added stress put on Olivia. She didn't need the stress of hurtful words being thrown at her on top of having to keep her stress levels down because of family medical history. this is why i never planned on going to America, the Due date was 12th July and with again the history of Olivia's family and pregnancy it was just too close to be on the other side of the word in case something happened Which evidently on 27th June our Daughter was born. She is healthy and a happy little princess and i've never loved anyone as much as i love her. I would appreciate it if you could give privacy to Olivia and our Princess, they did not chose to be in the public eye and i would very much like it to stay that way as we adjust to becoming parents.
In case anyone is wondering, no i have no left the band, once the boys are back in Aus, i will be back. The boys understand this and our happy for Olivia and I and they too have become "uncles"
Also for anyone thinking about saying anything hurtful about this situation, you can say whatever you like about me but please leave out Olivia and My daughter. Olivia and I have been together for 3 years please remember that and no we did not plan this to happen but i wouldn't change this for the world. Becoming a dad is the greatest gift Olivia has ever given me.
Love you guys and thank you for understanding and respecting my wishes.
Ash"
"Thats great baby" i said
"i also added the picture"
"send it out"
he hit send and watched comments fly in. He had linked it to their twitter as well
"i think for now it would be best if you stay off your twitter" he said to me
"i wasn't planning on going on it, don't worry"
i watched him read some of the comments
@michael5sos SO WE CAN FINALLY SAY IT. CONGRATS ASH AND LIV
@luke5sos #lukesthebestuncle
@calum5sos congrats to my best friends on Princess Irwin entering the world. miss you guys
"have you seen what the boys have tweeted" i said laughing
"No, i told you not to go on twitter babe"
"i'm not on it, they just come up on my phone, but anyways Luke is all like hashtag lukes the best uncle and Mikey and Cal are just saying congrats"
"So does this mean, we can go for a walk" i asked
"yeah babe, do you want to"
"oh god yes, i'm dying to get out"
"lets go then" he said getting up off the floor.
i got up with Ayla and headed to the living room
"Get the stroller from the garage"
"already on it Liv" he came into the foyer with it and set it up before taking Ayla from me.
"i'm going to get changed quickly"
i ran into our room, i say ran more fast walked and changed out my pj's and put on some jeans and a hoodie.
"we all ready" i said going back out to the foyer
"ready and waiting for mummy arent we Ay"
Ashton has got into the habit of calling her Ay, it's cute.
he opened the front door and pushed the stroller out. he took my hand as i closed the door behind us
"so nice to be out" i said as we walked down the road
"i think she likes it" he said pointing down to Ayla. she was all bundled up in the seat with blankets as it is a bit nippy out but not cold.
"hey let me take a picture"
i stepped away from them and got a picture of Ash with the stroller, he did a pose and i laughed at how ridiculous he looked. he had both hand on the stroller but kicked one of his legs out and pulled a weird face. i took his hand again and we started to walk. We only did a short walk as i am still recovering. One we were back at our house, she was fast a sleep so we put her down and we went into the lounge.
"i love you" Ash said out of nowhere
"i love you too" i said sitting next to him, he pulled me closer to him and he started softly kissing my neck.
"what are you doing" i breathed
"i miss you" he said
"i havent gone anywhere"
"i miss your touch"i whispered in my ear before turning my head and kissing me on the lips. he deepedn the kiss. This is the first time in a week we had made out properly. i felt his hand out up my hoodie and roamed my body. he pulled away for a second
"Olivia Jess you are not wearing a bra or t-shirt, what are you doing to me" he said
"i couldn't be bothered with it all"
"and these are for Ayla only" i said pointing at my boobs
"we'll see" he said before attaching his lips to mine again. it started to get heated again. his t-shirt was removed quickly and my hand were in his hair, slight moans coming from both of us
"We cant" i said
"why not"
"because my body isn't ready for it yet"
"how much longer"
"i don't know another couple of weeks"
"but i want you now"
"just because we cant have sex yet doesnt mean i cant give you something else" i said smirking
"oh yeah" he replied
"yeah my mouth is fine babe" i winked
we heard crying and we both looked at each other before sighing and going to check up on her. I decided to lay down on the bed with her and Ashton joined us, We all fell asleep together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally do not know where i am going with this story.

I have a ending idea. but i don't have the leading up to it. I just don't really know what to write about or what events to happen of anything.