Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 23

It's been kind of hectic every since tour dates have been released, they've had meetings and band practices and interviews as well as Hospital check ups for Ayla and making sure everything is fine with her development and everything Ayla is 3 months old now and in a month Ash leaves for the Aus tour. We've started Ayla on a bottle which allows us the be more free with her, if thats the right way to put it. She can go to Granny Anne or Grandad Jay for a couple hours without us having to worry about me not being there to feed her, it's still breast milk just in the bottle instead, which does mean i have to take some time in my day to pump and make sure we are on top of it all, but i don't mind.

"babe are you ready yet" i shouted
"i cant find my shirt"
"it's on the pile of clean clothes"
This morning we are taking family pictures and then Ash has a signing later. We have about 2 hours between we are scheduled to finish the shoot and he has to be at the store for the signing. Ayla is dressed in a cute little white dress with a pink bow in her hair, i have a white 3/4-Sleeve Belted Lace Dress, the belt is pink to match Aylas bow. Ash in a white button up shirt and plain skinny jeans, we thought it would look weird if he was in all white, i joked about pink pants but no that wasn't going to happen.
"Me and Ayla will be int he car" i shouted as i walked out with Ayla.
"you going to be a good girl today, we're on a schedule" i said as i strapped her in
she just starred at me and chewed on her thumb, she doesn't really take a dummy or suck her thumb, but she likes to chew on her fingers. I watched ash come out with the stroller and nappy bag and he put them in the boot before getting in the drivers seat
"well'd you bring the stroller"
"in case we need it"
i was just going to carry her in her car seat, but a stroller is a good idea
"so the plan is, we do this shoot, we get a bite to eat and i drop you home before heading into Sydney"
"I dont think you've thought through how long it takes to get everywhere"
"we have enough time babe"
"if you say so"
i know we don't, it takes at least 40 minutes to get to Manly beach where we are doing the shoot, then we will have to find somewhere to eat, a good 40 minutes in the restaurant if they are fast, then 40 minutes home then he has another half hour drive into Sydney. That's 2 hours 30 at least. we have a time frame of 2 hours between the two.
we just small talked as we drove to Manly, not really about anything in particular, just rambled on about nothing. Ayla on the other hand we being me cranky pants and found her voice.
we parked at the beach and I got Ayla out as Ash went to find Jason, the man taking the pictures. I rocked Ayla as i carried her over to Ash, she had settled again.
"hi nice to meet you i'm Olivia" i said
"Jason, so are you guys ready"
Ash looked at me then back at Jason
"yeah we're good"
we walked down onto the beach, there weren't many people there but we walked over to a basically empty part. Once Jason sorted his setting out we got right into it. Pictures of Ayla on the sand, us all sitting together. Pictures of us with our toes in the stand. Ash holding Ayla, me holding Ayla. Ash and i kissing with Ayla in the middle. Us both kissing Aylas Cheek. Ash Laying down with Ayla on his back. ash holding Ayla and My hand as we walk down the beach.
It all took a bit longer than planned which cut into Ashton's time frame, Sometime Ayla just wasn't having it, i had to feed her at one point.
We walked back up to the car and i put Ayla in she was sleeping so it was pretty easy.
"So these should be ready next week" Jason said
"Thanks you, so much. Sorry it took longer"
"its okay i work with Babies a lot i know how it is"
"Thanks man" Ash said
"So i can either send you previews of them and you can pick which ones you want or you can come down to my studio and pick them, which ever is easiest for you"
"I think sending them, i have quite a busy schedule" Ash said
"okay i will get them posted to you as soon as possible with a form to fill in and your pictures should be with you within 3 weeks"
"thank you" Ash said
"nice meeting you" i added
we shook hands and got into the car
"so where shall we eat"
"i don't know, you pick you're on the time schedule "
"okay lets just go to maccas, then we don't have to get her out"
"fine by me"
we drove to the nearest one and did drive through. I looked at the clock as we parked up and started to eat.
"you know, you dont have to to get us home" i said
"i can just be late"
"no Ashton, its 2:40pm, your signing starts at 3:25pm. it takes us 30 minutes to get into Sydney. we're just going to have to come with you" i said
"Are you sure, you know there's only to be hundreds of fans there"
"i know there will be, but we don't have any other choice, you are not going to be late because if you take us home, it will be at least and hour you make everyone late and if that happens you will have to make the line shorter and disappoint fans at the back of the line"
"okay fine, you can come, but you are staying by me the whole time and Ayla is not getting out of her stroller"
"yes sir" i jokingly saluted him
"i'm being serious Liv, this is the first time you and Ay are going to be around a lot of fans and i'm not going to lie i'm worried"
"we'll be fine, you have security, i will be behind you and you will be behind a table, they will have no way to get to us"
"okay"
"we should probably go now" i said looking at the time
we headed in and just our luck couldn't find a parking space anywhere close to the store
i got a message from Luke as Ashton was putting Ayla in the stroller
"Wheres Ashton" was all it said
"well we, we yes are just coming, we couldn't find a parking space"
"what do you mean we?"
"well Mr i have a schedule plan couldn't do maths probably and didn't leave enough time for us to go back home so Ayla and I coming to the signing"
"well hurry up, you guys are 20 minutes late"
i looked at Ashton as he joined
"what"
"you're a fucking idiot you know that"
"what have i done now"
"our friend Luke just told you you're 20 minutes later, i thought you said it started at 3:25, it's 3:10 how are we late"
"thats what i was told"
"Sure, it is, lets just go"
we walked the 5 minutes to the store and our luck we had to go through the front were the huge line was. People started screaming as we got closer, Ashton ran up
"can you please not scream" he said pointing back to the stroller
i got up to him and he held the door open for me and walked in
"there you are" Matt the guy running the signing said
"sorry, i got told the wrong time"
"what time did you get told"
"3:25"
"didn't you see the email sent this morning we pushed it to 2:50"
"no i was out this morning"
"did know of you idiots think to text us" i said pointing to the boys behind the table
"LIV" Michael shouted
they all got up and came over to us
"didn't know you were coming" Calum said
"yeah neither did i"
"Can we see princess" Luke said
"no shes sleeping and shes been cranky today" Ashton said
"okay boys go get seated so we can start bring them in"
They went to sit down, Ashton was last and i got a chair behind him and a security guard stood just in front.
They opened up the front doors and we heard screaming
"Please can i have everyone's attention, the screaming died down. The boys have requested that you do not scream or make any high pitched noises while inside, we have a little one with sensitive ears inside" Matt shouted from outside.
They started letting people in and all was going well for the first hour, Ayla was happily sleeping, everyone was calm and respectful. Then it happened. She woke up and cried and cried. I tried rocking her. i took her to the side to feed her, i changed her but no. I knew exactly what she wanted, she wanted Daddy
"Daddy is busy baby" i said while rocking her.
i saw Ash look at me and i gave him the lock before he turned around and signed another CD. i saw him talk to the security guard
"We are going to take a couple minutes break after the girl with blue hair" he said pointing at the girl, she was maybe 5 girls away.
i rocked her and tried to calm her down, she sniffled and wiggled until finally the break came and Ashton turned around and i handed her to him. Of course she snuggled into his chest and was happy again. This does worry me, whats she going to be like when he isn't here and all she wants is her daddy. I heard a bunch of awws and Ash rocked her and Mikey who was sitting next to him rubbed her back a little.
"Shes sleeping" he said to me
"what are we going to do"
"i guess we got to carry on with her here" he said
i gave him a worried look, like is that a good idea
"it will be fine i promise"
i sighed knowing she is finally settled and i dont want to risk moving her and she getting cranky again
"fine, fine"
the line started again and the first girl came to Ash
"shes so cute" she said
"thanks love"
"whats her name" she said sweetly
"we call her princess" Mikey said
she was moved on and girl after girl came, every time a girl asked for a picture or something Ash politely declined saying he couldn't really move to get in the picture with her there.

It's save to say the first fan event with Ayla went a lot better than i was expecting it to go. But i guess when it's a baby involved girls just have this sweet nature to them and i mean who doesn't think Ash looks absolutely adorable with a baby.