Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 25

It's been 2 weeks. I've dealt with it a lot better than i thought, i guess as a mother you just automatically without really thinking much about it sort through the changes and everything. Sure it's been harder without Ashton, but i haven't broke down in a frenzy thinking i cant do it. Ann and my dad have been round and i've gone to theirs and we've had outing as a family and everything. Ash and I facetime everyday, normally it is just before they go on stage which is also around the time Ayla goes to sleep so he talks to her and she hears his voice. She hasn't surprisingly had one of her daddy moments where all she wants is him. but there's always time for it but i'm hoping it doesn't happen.

Ayla was taking her afternoon nap so i grabbed my laptop and thought i would do some light web searching. I normally search tips and bits for Ayla and see other new mums advice and comments as well as people who have older children and are giving tips for things that will happen when shes a little older.
I decided to go on my twitter, i hardly check it to be honest maybe once a couple days, unless one of the boys mentions me or something.
I logged in and my notifications were blowing up
@345sosgirl OMFG THAT GIRL ISNT @OLIVIAJESS
@liligirll So has @ashton5sos got a new girlfriend? #whoisshe #whataboutolivia
@5sos_updates Ashton was spotted out in Canberra what happened to @OliviaJess
@millieeeee So has Ashton dumped @oliviaJess what about their baby

What the fuck was going on. I clicked on pictures and burst out laughing. There were pictures of Ashton and Maui walking in Canberra at one point Ashton's arm was slung over her, which isn't uncommon, he treats her like his sister. Yes Maui has joined the tour for a week. For her school work experience week. She wants to be a hair and make up artist and at her school they get the students to go to a work place for a week to experience it, hence the name of the project. Maui asked me to ask Ashton if Tracy, their hair stylist would allow her to shadow her for a week and after talking to Tracy and management they allowed it.

@OliviaJess you guys do know that "mystery girl" with Ashton is my sister right.
@Cali-Michael @OliviaJess why is your sister with them and not you
@OliviaJess @Cali-Michael because i have to look after a 4 month old & my sister is shadowing Tracy for w.e
@frankiiix @oliviajess they look pretty close though are you sure nothing is going on
@OliviaJess @frankiiix i'm sure of it, they treat each other like siblings they are close in that relationship.
@OliviaJess seriously you guys are hilarious, starting drama when there isn't any. @ashton5sos & @mauiLeroy are basically siblings calm down.

What i dont understand is, how did people not know it's Maui, Ashton and I have posted enough pictures with Maui in it. Like it's obvious its her, people just want to start drama for no reason. Anyway Maui has a think for Luke, she has told me under no situation am i allowed to bring it up with Luke. You see when Maui started developing feelings for Luke which was only about last year, she made me ask him, well she made me ask all the boys what they thought of my sister and Luke said basically said he likes her but in a sister way, so she wasn't freindzoned she was siblingzoned and since i told her that she has sworn for me to never ever mention she likes him. but of course i told Ashton and he teases her about it every so often, so to be a fly on the wall with her on the tour right now would be wonderful.

Ayla started crying so i went to get her from her cot. I transition her from her mosey to cot last week because she was just getting a little too big for it. for the first couple night i put her mosey in the cot so she got used to the surroundings but now she is just flat on the cot.
"hello princess" i said picking her up
she wiggled and cried a little as i rocked her back and forth before going into the living room. I had just sat down when the doorbell rang. I got back up and went over. As i opened i saw a person with a massive bouquet of flowers with tulips, lillies, roses.
"Hi, this are for Olivia Leroy" the man said
"thats me thank you, um would it be possible if you could put them down in the living room, i have a baby on my hip" i said
"sure" he replied
i showed him the way and he set them down on the table.
"Thank you so much" i said
"you're welcome"
i closed the door behind him and went back to the flowers
"Who could these be from Ay" i said
i bent down and took the card out
"Just a little something for my two favourite girls who i miss so much- Ash xox"
I smiled and smelled the flowers
"They're from daddy"
I went into Aylas room and got her bumbo, shes only just started sitting in it.
i set it next to the flowers and placed Ayla down.
"Look at mummy baby" i said as i took out my phone to take a picture.
"ayla, Ayla smile for daddy"
she giggled at my voice and i snapped a picture, She had the cutest little laughing face going on.
@OliviaJess Look what just came to the door, Princess loves them @Ashton5sos miss you
@Ashton5sos @OliviaJess Miss my girls.
Just as i was about to reply my phone went off
"Hey baby, thank you for the flowers" i said
"You're welcome"
"So how has it been with Maui"
"Good, apart from the drama, but its fun having her here, i get to tease her about things"
"Oh be sure to tease her about Luke for me"
"oh i'm already on that, i've made it very uncomfortable for her a couple times"
"good" i laughed
"So how has Ayla been"
"shes been good, shes sleeping in her cot without the mosey basket now and i've started her in the bumbo as you can see from the picture"
"Shes growing up too quickly" he said
"i know, soon shes going to crawling and talking"
"Shes going to say Dada first"
"oh no doubt about it of course she is, we all know you're her favourite"
"well what can i say, everyone loves me"
"I don't"
"Hay"
"just being honest"
"well maybe i will date your sister then"
"be my guest"
we both started laughing
"how awkward would that be though, shes like my sister"
"i know"
"So you're coming to the Sydney show yeah" he asked changing the subject
"yeah i think so, i'm not sure about Ayla though"
"I can get her some headphones which block it out"
"okay, we'll come then"
"good, i cant wait to see you"
"me neither just over a week babe"
"just over a week and i will be back with my girls"
"then we can get Christmas started"
"oh babe, you and Christmas, November isn't even over yet"
"it will be by the time you're back, we can go by a real tree and decorate outside"
""whatever you want"
"oh i've got it all figured out, this is our first Christmas in our own house and with our Daughter, it's going to be magical"
"talking about your sister, shes just walked in"
"Hey Maui, stop stealing my man" i shouted
i heard her laughing and then i heard her taking the phone
"oh you know it bitch"
"alright, hows it going Mauis"
"good, Tracy is so nice and i'm learning so much and she actually let me do the guys hair yesterday"
"Thats good, so you still want to do it after having to spend time with them"
"oh yeah, i don't want to just be a boring hair dresser, i want to be a band stylist and travel and stuff, it's so fun"
"well you can dream"
"hay, i have an advantage than others"
"i know i'm just saying it's a big dream"
"well one day i will be doing what Tracy is doing"
"good, i cant wait for that day, now cna you put Ash back on"
"no sorry, he got dragged off for an interview"
"Oh well just tell him to call me at our usual time then"
"will do, bye sis i gotta go too"
"okay have fun and see you in a couple days"
"bye love you"
she hung up and went back to doing nothing, Ayla was sleeping next to me on the couch and watched her for a bit. it was nice to have some quiet time doing nothing, with a 4 month old you dont really get that a lot.