Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 26

"guess who we're seeing today Ay" i said as i picked her up from her crying state in her cot, i had put her down for a nap.
"Daddy" i added on.
the other day she was having a moment where i literally had to phone Ashton and get her to hear his voice. She wouldn't stop crying, i tried everything, luckily he wasn't busy and could pick up and talk for a bit, but lets just say i'm glad hes coming home tonight after the Sydney show.
"do you want some nana" i said as i walked into the kitchen and placed her into her highchair. Shes started to eat little bits of proper food, like mush foods. Bananas,apple sauce, mushed potatoes, basically things that are squishy.
I cut up some banana and squished in it into a bowl before i started feeding her, we we both still in our pajamas, not having to leave for a while for Sydney.
as i was feeding her my phone started going off
"hello" i answered as i put it on speaker to continue feeding Ayla
"hello Liv, what time are you leaving later" it was my dad
"um i think about 3ish, Ash said they are already there and soundcheck is at 2, so if we live at 3 we should get there by 4 and he should be done with everything" i said as i looked at the clock and it was 12:30.
"okay do you want to come with Anne and I"
"sure, do you want me to do the picking up" i asked, seeing as my car already has the carseat and everything.
"i dont mind, i just said to Anne, i would ask if you want to come with us and then we would work it out'
"well i have the carseat and everything, it would be easier for me to do it"
I suddenly then had a thought counting the seats
"what about Lauren and Harry"
"oh Lauren is going with a bunch of friends from school, they got tickets and there's room for Harry"
"it will be a tight squeeze in the back with the carseat but okay, so if i come pick you up at say 3 then head to Annes"
"sounds good sweetie, see you then"
"bye dad"
i hung up.
"that was grandad, you get to see uncle Harry and Granny today"
I picked her up and took her back to her room seeing as i still needed to bath her, change her and the same for me. i set her on the floor and picked out her outfit. "My daddies the drummer" shirt and a pink tutu and pink bandana, with little vans. I took her into the bathroom and washed her down and changed her.
"now are you going to let mummy have a quick shower" i said as a i placed her into her cot. She started crying, but i really need to have a shower, lets just say with a 4 month old and being the only one here, showers dont happen often. I grabbed a towel and one of Ashtons flannels, tha i like to lounge in. and headed for the bathroom, 5 minutes later my underwear was on and the fannel over the top. I picked Ayla up and made a pillow cot on my bed and put our new favourite song on as i did my hair and make up.
"He looking so good when he bang them sticks"
"'Cause ain't nobody got a drummer like mine" I sang along to lines as i did my hair. when it got to the chorus again i stood up from my desk and started dancing around the bed making Ayla laugh
"I got a thing for drummers
How the beat shakes up my heart
I gotta thing for drummers
So, baby, show off all them tricks and bang them sticks" I was shaking my butt and doing the most ridiculous dance moves making her laugh.
as the song ended and changed to uptown funk. I sat back down and my phone buzzed
@Ashton5sos shes got a thing for Drummers apparently
i was really freaked out by it as i clicked the link and there was a 15sec instagram video of me shaking my butt, in the barely covering flannel. i spun around and Ashton was standing at the door
"drums aren't the only thing i'm good at banging" he winked.
"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN" i shouted but amused at the same time
"What are you doing here" i said getting up and hugging him
"we have a few hours to kill so i thought i would come home for a bit"
"well this is a nice surprise, but was the video necessary"
"oh 100%, you can shake you ass all day baby" he said smacking it a bit
"your daughter is on the bed" i said
"hello princess" he said picking her up, she snuggled into him and it was adorable, i snapped a quick picture
@OliviaJess Daddies girl
i took the time he was playing with Ayla to finish getting ready, i did my hair in light curls and grabbed some ripped jeans and as cheesy as it is my "The Drummers mine" t-shirt. i packed Ayla's bag and placed it by the door along with her stroller.
"Wait how did you get here" i asked as i sat down on the couch next to him
"a Cab"
"and how are you planning to get back"
"with you"
"well that just screwed everything up"
"why"
"Theres no room for you in the car, i'm taking my dad, Harry and Anne"
"Harry can just sit on my lap"
"fine but it's your fault if we get pulled over and arrested"
"dont be so dramatic, its a 30 minute ride"
"whatever, if i go down, you're coming down with me"
"i'll go down on you any day baby"
i whacked him over the head and gave him a seriously look.
"What" i said laughing
"you're being ridiculous"
'just saying it how it is babe"
"Whatever, it's 2:45, we have to go"
i gathered up everything i needed to bring, my bag, Aylas stuff and put it all in the boot while Ashton put her in her seat.
I got int he drivers seat and Ash got in the passenger.
"all jokes aside, i did miss you Liv" he said pulling me closer and kissing my forehead
"i missed you too" i replied with a kiss to his lips.
we drove to my dads and Ash gave him the passengers and went into the back and when Anne came she got in front, Harry on Ash and my dad in the back with Ayla sleeping in her seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i took so long to update, i was away on vacation for 2 weeks.